What are the closest things to roids one can get OTC in the United States? Pic unrelated

What are the closest things to roids one can get OTC in the United States? Pic unrelated.

Nothing

horse steroids

Nothing. Do the real thing and do it correctly or don't do it at all.

How do I get a horse??

/sips/

growth hormone

Anything legal is useless. Fortunately steroids are easy as piss to get on the black market in the USA. You could have the real deal at your house in three or four days if you wanted.

creatine + whey protein

Tremendous amounts of creatine. The directed use is about 5 grams 3 times a day, but I am seeing amazing results at triple that, about 15 grams 3 times a day. My biceps have grown 4 inches in the last two months.

What does creative do? Google just says it help in the synthesis of muscle but I thought whey/protein already did that

Insulin.

I don't think you're knowledgeable enough about these sorts of things to be considering buying steroids.

Holy shit you're actually fucking retarded.

dude I am more worried about your heart than anything. Don't pull a rich piana on me

Don't leave humanity behind ; ;

trt

Creatine floods your muscles thickens your blood causing it to become way more nutrient dense. This can cause some serious gains when your muscles swell (pump) up with blood, but it is pretty dangerous because if you screw up the dosing you'll turn your blood into literal sludge and likely die of a heart attack.

A really famous bodybuilder named Richardo Pianta died that way recently.

Robitussin. Drink a bottle and go to the gym.

Just go buy some prohormones from your local supplement shop, the actual shop, not GNC.

will I really fucking die if I use creatine

I don't want to use steroids but I just want some fast gains and creatine seems to be on the up and up

kek

how about hard fucking work and consistency you dyel weak fucking wannabe fraud

You're not getting me again. Fool me thrice, shame on us.

My dear friend, allow me to explain something to you. Your body contains feedback mechanisms that prevent it from entering any supraphysiological range. This is why natural test boosters are a meme. This is why growth hormone releasing peptides are a meme. You just can't get any tangible, hard, measurable results from these because your body will not allow it. The ONLY way to bypass this is to literally stick a glob of the mother fucking hormone into your ass muscle and let your bloodstream pick it up. If it's there, it's there. Your body can't argue with exogenously administered shit.

So to answer your question, there is nothing out there. Even prohormones and oral steroids wont work because all you're doing is replacing one sex hormone in your body with another.

>45 grams of creatine daily

You're already dead, bucko. Say hi to Zyzz and Pianta for me

Stop being a pussy that needs a crutch.

ban please

Don't get prohormones get SARMS

Omae wa mo shinderu