I've noticed that my hair has been thinning quite a bit. What do I have to do to prevent my hair falling out even more?

I've noticed that my hair has been thinning quite a bit. What do I have to do to prevent my hair falling out even more?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2768117/Sushi-lover-s-entire-body-left-riddled-tapeworm-parasites-eating-contaminated-sashimi.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mummify yourself

Don't do whatever he did

Fuck you, you piece of shit

what the flying fuck is going on here

WHAT THE FUCK

lmao

H-how is he still alive..

oh boy

the really cool thing about that is that guy is still alive.
he's kind of a local legend. his skull is still visible, though the swelling and maggots and stuff is gone. but the whole backside of his head has no flesh.

he is a heroin junkie btw

Blue board you dumbfuck

jesus christ

You know instead of wasting trillions of dollars donating money to the third world for schools and wells and hospitals and medicine etc. they would probably benefit most from a communal bathroom with a shower and a sink to wash their hands and some soap.

>you, you piece of shit

>he thinks we haven't already tried that

>being this new
Methhead who’s head itched, so he scratched all the way to the bone

Doesn't his brain get cold? How is that even possible? How did he not die from infection?

>communal bathroom with a shower

Yeah, and how long do you think that shit'll fly in the third world before its overrun with literal shit that nobody is gonna wanna clean? We can go in, build state of the art facilities, give them the resources and money to manage it, but as soon as they are left to their own devices everything falls back to shit. They are incapable.

and this is from eating sushi

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2768117/Sushi-lover-s-entire-body-left-riddled-tapeworm-parasites-eating-contaminated-sashimi.html

fucking lol

Imagine how bad public bathrooms look in US parks.

And those are mostly used by people who are broadly civilized.

It'll be destroyed in a day.

source?

And this is why I'll never eat sushi. Also partly why I won't eat pink hamburgers and like my steaks well done.

Pussy.

You know that's all avoided by freezing it for 3 weeks yeah?

Either they won't maintain or clean it or some warlord will take it over. We need to just leave them alone for a couple centuries and revisit later when they get their shit together.

he wears a beanie and a hood always. I've seen him pick fabric out of his head.
Seattle local twitter feeds.

you know that you literally freeze maggots for even longer to use them for fishing later

they survive idiot

>Seattle local twitter feeds.
[;s give some background info brah. what is this and how did it happen?

so is this like eaten by maggots?
wicked halloween costume?
looney toons style explosion?

*pls

>being this new
>being proud of how long you spent on some homosexual gym board

>We need to just leave them alone for a couple centuries and revisit later when they get their shit together.

multiple reasons this doesnt work anymore it would have worked fine 100 years ago or so if america sent them packing home and locked its doors together with europe
now they are here
and they are changing it to a 3rd world shithole
you cant not see how they are destroying culture, literally
its painfull to watch, but shit, i hope i get to see them do it and see it all burn, and when those commies sporting antifa and soy milk hoodies start getting chucked off buildings by jamals and achmed, thats when il be content to pass on

No. But also, why would I risk it when I'm happy with what I eat? I don't need fucking sushi. There's never been a time where I thought sushi would make my day better.

Stop using shampoo

all my keks

So what are the symptons for this condition? How did this thing happen? My head has felt swollen for a few months now but I'm not if its from allergies or what possibly.

The food-borne illnesses that can infect beef can only survive on the surface of the meat. Hamburger is essentially all surface, so yeah, broil that shit. But as long as the outside has been browned, your steak can still be cold in the center and it'd be perfectly safe.

>t. chef

I think he got to deep into this album

Guess I'm not sleeping this week

Bullshit story. X-ray scans don't pick up worms retard. It's an image of a person hit with shrapnel. That's metal. Didn't even click the link but I already saw this bullshit.

If humans descended from apes, and apes are from Africa, that leads to the conclusion that the niggers were the first people. If this is in fact the case, they have had the most time out of all of humanity to get their shit together. Why then, with their significant head start, are they the most undeveloped people? More confusing than that, why are they so bad at staying alive? They have also had the most time to adapt to their environment, yet they can't even figure out how to find their own water? It doesn't make any sense. Are they even real humans? Or are niggers actually the "missing link" in human evolution? Some shitty prototype of man?

The oldest human ever found was now found in europe. The age of the body that was found pretty much entirely debunks the out of africa theory, or at the very least massively distorts the timeline that has been presented.

The reality is that we are almost at the point of speciation, there are plenty of species which can mate together and some which even produce fertile offspring, but they are still considered different species.

>"missing link"
oh no

nice racism, retard

t.brainlet who doesn't have the faintest idea about how evolution works

>Why then, with their significant head start, are they the most undeveloped people?
Because they've never gone through the evolutionary pressure of living in a cold environment, which meant that they didn't have to be able to plan far ahead to survive. That is why they suck at abstract thinking.