Tfw the hottest girl you knew back in middle school is now obese

>tfw the hottest girl you knew back in middle school is now obese
>tfw you used to be overweight in middle school and now you've got a six pack

I mean she still has more sex than I do but I think I won in the end.

>Had the hottest girlfriend in high school
>everyone hated me for being with her
>fat as hell but she's still with me
>breaks up with me for chad
>connect with her years after high school
>she's fat because "thyroid problem" kek
>me: cutting
>have 4 pack and starting bulk soon
>she's now on my dick harder than ever
>legitimately feelsbad for her
>offer to help her get in shape
>after bulk I'll contact her again and get her body better than it was in highschool
>bang her 100s of times
>eventually dump her and fuck tons of hot chicks

I hope I make it Bros. I'm dyel asf. After this bulk I'm breaking out of this hell with a vengeance!

You got this, brother. When the sun rises again in the spring, there is a land of milk and honeys waiting for us

>she leaves you for chad after getting Veeky Forums
>chad and her bang 100s of times
>chad eventually dumps her and fucks tons of hot chicks
>she finds another chad and the cycle continues
Congrats you played yourself

Dude, what? Why are you competing with women?

We are all one in this cosmic cycle of chads and stacys. It is a fool's errand to challenge our place in it.

Not really competing. Was looking through old fb friends from years ago and noticed she looked different. When I find a non-angled photo, it turns out she went full whale and I feel slightly smug. Everyone else from back then more or less remained the same though.

That's so fetch

Thanks bro. I hope to God we make it soon.

Gained six pounds of lard this semester, I'm really hoping to fix that problem soon. We're all gonna make it bruv.

More or less remained the same from middle school?

Body wise. The fat kids stayed fat, the skinny kids stayed skinny, etc.

>bulking

you got memed bro (srs)

How am I supposed to put on mass if I don't bulk

you increase clories untill you find a spot where you keep making gains but dont put on as much weight.

>t. Dyel stuck in skelly mode

It's pretty much a rule that people who peaked in middle school grow up to be absolute fuck ups.

>things that never happened

Unfortunately it's true, user. High-school was rough asf.

Why do you even care about people from middle school my man

No you retard, bulking is fuckig retarded, I did it and it's a fucking waste of time. Just slow and steady and you will save time in the end.

Are you talking about a lean bulk user

There are only so many cycles before she ages out and becomes one of those butthurt feminists who writes articles about how video games and tinder are the reason shes never found a "good guy" to marry.

it's an american thing, they care a lot about middle school for some reason.

I think it's because americans force their children to change schools twice (elementary to middle, middle to high) and thus force them into extreme social turmoil each time where they have to compete for social rank and all the quintessentially american nonsense over and over.

This bulking is retarded it's already demonstrated that even at a ~380kcals superplus you get the benefits of "bulking".

500kcals surplus is the maximum you should do

godspeed user but let me add some suggestions:

1. Start banging her right away. She's fat so she doesn't give a shit that you're dyel. The sooner you start banging her the easier it'll be to keep banging her if you manage to get her in shape

2. Keep trying to bang other chicks as well. Firstly because this one is fat. Secondly because she'll care less (because she's fat) and finally because you don't want to become one of those guys who invests all his time and energy mentally into one girl only for her to lose interest and you to be devestated.

100% agree with you there. The only problem is I'm a lanklord and pale as a fucking ghost. Whitest person on earth. Too insecure atm. I'm really counting on this lean bulk to literally pull me out of my grave. I hope I make it, user. This bulk and a tan will save my ass if they work. SS + 300cal surplus... Only time will tell. Thanks for the advice.