What are the best, long lasting shorts for the gym that I can also wear in public casually...

What are the best, long lasting shorts for the gym that I can also wear in public casually. I hate baggy basketball shorts.

I will also admit to enjoying lululemon shorts since I tried them on in the store I just cannot afford them. But shit they are nice.

not working out greek style

Joggers OP. Joggers are what you want.

sweatpants? its so hard to find nice fitting ones

What?

Amy Coulee Cotton Shorts with Pockets. $14.88 a pair on Amazon right now- soft, fashionable enough for outside the gym and they fit well.

Will definitely check out. Thanks user.

Nike flex champion
>7" or 9"
>with or without liner
>dri fit
>black and white
>30 bucks

Also check out some adidas and rebook shorts. Reebok makes cheap stuff without cheesy logos.

>$14:88

this or any shorts from a surf brand like quicksilver or billabong

Can confirm theese are good

Literally just search "running shorts" on amazon and get something with a liner, they double as swimming trunks

I have a bunch of different pairs, ranging from super tiny and thin black ones to some nice floral ones that I'm wearing now. High mobility, look fine out in public depending on what you get, all usually around $10

How the fuck can you guys wear shorts with liner? I got a pair of Nike running shorts the other day that ended up having liner without me noticing and I had to return them because it felt too weird

I don't. I cut mine out. Did it for 5 pairs, had em for 3 years now without problems.

>a surf brand like quicksilver or billabong
>long lasting

surf brands are shit-tier that are ridiculously marked up.

Especially those two brands. They're notorious for that. Pretty much only young teenagers buy quicksilver/billabong as far as I can tell.

>$90 CAD
>"meh maybe on a black friday sale"

>wearing shorts outside of the gym
true rude boys only wear pants faggot

>track pants are the only want to go

Pants, joggers, shorts at the gym (or around the house like) and nothing else

>Literally a semen demon

I feel like running shorts don't have enough stretch to wear when lifting weights. Obviously they're for running but still.

Black gi pants

Stop being a faggot and enjoy the draft

>you’re my first

usually something like this so everyone knows that im aa badass