Do manlets really think they're fooling anybody with this hairstyle?

Do manlets really think they're fooling anybody with this hairstyle?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2SPifTm8AJE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>t.pic related

lmao dude this guy is fucking beautiful

he doesn't need to fool anyone

buzz cut is the most chad haircut
buzz cut with a beard is god tier( full natural beard, not some hipster barber bullshit)

I would trade five inches to look like that guy, no question

You wish you looked half as attractive as him

youtube.com/watch?v=2SPifTm8AJE
When will they learn?

>handsome
>muscular
>short

I know this feel. You can still get girls - in fact, you can get lots of girls - but you will never get the 9/10's or 10/10's, and are lucky to get the 8/10's.

It's not a terrible feel, but I end up wondering what kind of girls I'd be getting with if I were ~4" taller.

>never get 9/10's or 10/10's, and are lucky to get 8/10's

If 8s are 5'11 nordic goddesses, sure. but brother the thick latinas and petite asians come raining down like god's good providence

>but you will never get the 9/10's or 10/10's
Change continent.

I've subscribed and unsubscribed from this guy so many times...

He has the personality of a serial killer. He's emotionless and without personality. I don't care about manlets, but it's cringey on anyone when they have hang-ups about a physical feature that they JUST CAN'T LET GO (i.e. this topic).

That hot blonde ex of his was the only reason I watched from time to time... and she has her own channel so... no more lil' sociopath.

this. my buddy is a Dominican supermanlet and he pulls. he pulls.

I live in Chicago - all the girls here are fucking massive for girl standards (quite often see girls 5'10"+, most girls are at least 5'7" without heels) and I'd guess the average male height in this city is above 6'.

If you're below 6' as a male and go out to bars, girls that are 8/10's and above won't even talk to you. You could look like David Beckham and they're not going to talk to you.

Why does he look ginger in this pic

Is it just me

I'm 12 foot 9 and I have this hair style. If you bench less than 8 plaet delete your thread and cancel your internet.

>He's emotionless and without personality.

Manlets aren't fully human, user. Just as their bodies are underdeveloped, so are their souls.

Hello jeff

Close
But not beard. 5 day stubble.

>tfw 6"1 in doc martins

>doc martins

And all this time I referred to them as "manlet boots"

>>It's not a terrible feel, but I end up wondering what kind of girls I'd be getting with if I were ~4" taller.
fug

that feel.
>tfw top tier body (for girls, not for Veeky Forums)
>tfw high IQ (for rick and morty)
>not ugly face

Still get girls. But can't imagine how much happier and more successful i'd be in all aspects of life if I was 6'2 instead of 5'5

Who is this?

stubble is to metrosexual
full beard for maximum manly

> tfw I have that hairstyle.

I'm 6'2, and dyel by fit standards

I'm pretty sure Illinois has the largest concentration of manlets. I've seen white people shorter than me, an Asian.

Jeff Nippard

guess you haven't been to tennessee, every man here is 5'7

>short guy, goes for Asians and Mexicans, kids are even shorter..
stop.

>making more happas to shoot up schools