/FAST/ SNAKE GOD EDITION

WHAT IS SNAKE JUICE?
youtube.com/watch?v=-s-xjsR89XI
What is /fast/?
Fast is a thread for the discussion of intermittent fasting, fasting, water fasting, and fat fasting
While fasting alone is fantastic for your health, Consider doing a ketogenic in addition to become god mode

>how can I get a quick rundown? Where can I start?
dietdoctor.com/intermittent-fasting
dietdoctor.com/longer-fasting-regimens
youtube.com/watch?v=9idhb2aAfns

WHY CICO IS BULLSHIT
youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0

HGH , Test, and muscle growth?
youtube.com/watch?v=snyA5UgrZis

>any more info?
idmprogram.com/fed-fasted-state/
medium.com/the-mission/the-sweet-spot-for-intermittent-fasting-9aae12a2158c
youtube.com/watch?v=PKfR6bAXr-c
news.usc.edu/63669/fasting-triggers-stem-cell-regeneration-of-damaged-old-immune-system/

>Doesn't salt make you explode?
youtube.com/watch?v=amJ-ev8Ial8

WHY YOU SHOULD BE DOING KETO:
youtube.com/watch?v=Dan8qtgQRi8
youtube.com/watch?v=NqwvcrA7oe8

>autophagy:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27810402
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3106288/
greatist.com/live/autophagy-fasting-exercise
dietdoctor.com/renew-body-fasting-autophagy
roguehealthandfitness.com/intermittent-fasting-boosters-autophagy-enhancers/
tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.4161/auto.1.3.2017?needAccess=true

>Fung talks and lectures:
youtube.com/watch?v=tIuj-oMN-Fk
youtu.be/PSR82vmZ5lk
youtu.be/v9Aw0P7GjHE

Extra:
DRINK COFFEE, DRINK GREEN TEAS
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170827101750.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24769862
roguehealthandfitness.com/coffee-is-associated-with-lower-death-rates/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/fasting/comments/7571iw/one_meal_a_day_two_week_progress_in_an_already/
youtube.com/watch?v=dVArDzYynYc
youtube.com/watch?v=cYnKiyVNWx8
cristivlad.com/total-starvation-382-days-without-food-study/
youtube.com/watch?v=BWjQWYs7Mu8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just made two batches of Snake Potion lads.

One with cayenne pepper and one plain. How long should I let them sit before drinking? And do most people sip across the day or crush in one go?

I just sip it.

I’m at the lowest weight I’ve been since about 17 years old and I’ve developed Patulous Eustachian Tube as a result. Home remedies include cutting exercise and gaining weight on purpose, I’d rather fucking die. Gonna go out of my way to stay even more hydrated than I already do, hoping it fixes it. I can’t talk to customers if I can’t hear them over the sound of my own pulse and breathing in my ears.

Is the "whoosh effect" a thing?

I've hit a plateau on OMAD many times and it seems every time I overeat my weight goes down.

Don't know what else it could be desu

I heard alcohol helps with the "whoosh effect" by forcing the body to detox itself thus emptying fat cells from the stored water.

Could be bullshit, but it's a nice excuse for me to down a few bottles of soju tomorrow.

I thought the person in that picture had down syndrome from the thumbnail, oops

>6th for fasted sleeping

goodnight /FAST/bros

>emptying fat stores from stored water
Man what

I have no idea, bro

It's what I gathered from research but, like I said, it could be completely bullshit.

I barely understood anything the article said, to be honest. That's why I came here to ask about it.

I just want to know why I lose weight when I overeat on OMAD

As long as you’re eating less calories than you burn, which is still likely if you’re having OMAD even overeating, you’ll lose weight.
CICO is a still real thing it’s just aided by monitoring WHEN and how often you eat as well. It’s why grazing throughout the day barely helps even if it’s small amounts.

Fat cells in stored water doesn’t make sense.

And to add to my previous reply, alcohol doesn’t help detoxify anything, it’s a toxin itself. It’s high in calories per unit and also dehydrates you which will inhibit virtually every system in your body including autophagy, which is what you’re trying to induce with the OMAD system.

That said I drink pretty regularly but don’t go into it thinking it will help. Have a glass of water for every drink you have.

Thanks for the advice

The article said that alcohol is a toxin as well, which forces the body to detoxify in order to get rid of the "poison" you just drank.
Apparently toxifying your body sometimes makes the water retention on your body go away.

Again, I know nothing about the subject, this is just what I heard.

How do you guys deal with boredom on a fast? I feel like I'm just burning my life away right now. Feel restless and want to do something productive but can't think of anything that will satisfy me.

>soju
veteran?
We used to pound that shit in Yoko

day 40 of my waterfast rate my progress

Why don't any of these people "fasting" post pics?
You're all a bunch of fatass dyels I'm guessing, these threads lure in the low will power obese with promises of quick fat loss

they do on reddit fag

It's filled with all kinds of pics on reddit

reddit.com/r/fasting/comments/7571iw/one_meal_a_day_two_week_progress_in_an_already/

sip it or you will shit yourself. Also shake it before drinking the one with cayenne. How much you used?

looking good tinychimp

they are literally everywhere fag

I put in one teaspoon. Too much I think, it tastes like shit.

yeah way too much. I put in one teaspoon and my stomach was rumbling all the time for 4 days. Decided to break fast because of it because I need a good shit to purge that shit from me. Started again yesterday and this time I wont use cayenne to be sure

I was running and I accedentally swallowed a bug.Will this break my fast?

HEY FATTY, WHY AREN'T YOU FASTING YOU FAT FUCKS

Why didn't you trow it up as soon as possible?

Why is he shouting?

Why has he painted his nails?

Is that a crazy person?

IM FUCKING FASTING YOU MANLET

>Why is he shouting?
BECAUSE! YOU FAT FUCK DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT AND FAST
>Why has he painted his nails?'
>Is that a crazy person?

>when you shit up a thread and people namefilter you so you drop your name

you have permanently ruined these threads you fucking nigger

>you have permanently ruined these threads you fucking nigger

Couldn't have been that impressively made if it was so easy to "ruin"

Your opinion is negligible at best.

WE ARE ON THE SNAKE TRAIN NOW FATTY

that is not 40 days of progress that is like 150 days of progress at least

why the hate for dryfast?

>why the hate for dryfast?

Because fatty's are too pussy. Jesus fasted in a desert for 40 days probably with no water and he became god mode really makes you think.

So its been about two days now.
The last thing I ate was on Thursday morning and I haven't eaten anything since I'm just drinking water and sometimes having salt with it.

Only change I noticed was that I went to bed earlier. I get a bit hungry every now and then but it quickly goes away.
Should I go into the none hunger state soon? it has been almost two days now and I am a fatty

JUST STOP BEING A FUCKING FATTY.

>Should I go into the none hunger state soon?

If you are really going to break the fuck down eat some thing that will at least keep you in ketosis and continue fasting after.

>just eat less, bro, calories in calories out, bro
>ok i'll just fast then t. fatty
>N-NO, S-S-STOP IT

That's why I'm here.

I never said I was breaking down man. I only get mild hunger. I was just wondering if that means I've entered the ketosis state now or its because I'm really fat and the ketosis state is delayed for me. I'm not dying I'm just wondering since I'm new to this.

More time goes buy = more ketones

More ketones = less hunger

Ok then I'll just keep going and see how it feels after day three and four.

If you feel bad it is not from fasting that is if you are fat.

It might be because of lack of electrolytes. Or if you are not used to running on fat for fuel then you might get headaches because you brain is not used of using ketones instead of glycogen.

Those are the only two real issues because if you are fat you should have enough food stored to go for months theoretically.

youtube.com/watch?v=dVArDzYynYc

No real headaches but I do think I'm having a bit of withdrawal from lack of caffeine from drinking coke.
Is it at all possible for me to drink a bottle of coke zero or diet at all?

Realistically if it has no calories. Then it wont fuck shit up that bad.

Anything that would take you out of ketosis would really be devastating to the process.

I mean whatever you have to do to drop the fat and make it so if you look at the label and it has 0 carbs 0 calories 0 protein it will keep you in ketosis for sure making it less detrimental to continue fasting and having to wait for your ketones to rise again.

Ketones in the blood is your fat getting burned and utilized for fuel. As long as that is going in the right direction

So I can drink coke Zero then? just want to know really don't want to fuck up my fast but at the same time I miss a fizzy drink. All I really want is one bottle. and as far as I can tell coke zero doesn't have any calories I think.

Yeah, just don't make a habit out of it.

Great and I won't.

It's real. I have noticed it. After a few weeks of not losing much weight my belly turn watery. Then I eat carbs, and overnight I lose a few kgs.

this was back when I carb cycled.

>this was back when I carb cycled.

What are you doing now? And why did you stop? I still cycle in carbs every now and again

41 hours lads, sleeping last night was actually the easiest thing in the world thanks to the snake potion. Thank you snake god.

>people need magic potions to be able to fast
Fuck, lmao

GUY DID A META ANALYSIS OF THE SCIENTIFIC STUDIES OF ALTERNATE DAY FASTING VERSUS TIME RESTRICTED FEEDING

>ALTERNATE DAY FASTING OUT PERFORMED TRF
>ALSO ATKINS SHOWED BEST RESULTS FOR BODY COMPOSITION

youtube.com/watch?v=cYnKiyVNWx8

what about vs actual fasting?

How will I know when to stop fasting? four days in and I feel fine.

>what about

what?

Try to go 40 days see if you can achieve Jesus mode.

you know actual fasting. where you go days/weeks without food. not just
>oh noes i didnt eat for 1 day

My question was how do I know when to stop?

Well, i think the evidence would suggest that TRF is a shorter time span and Alternate day is a longer time span.

So, you could draw the conclusion longer is better.

>ALSO THESE ARE THE SUPPLEMENTS THEY FOUND TO BE THE BEST FOR PSYCHICAL PERFORMANCE AND REDUCING INFLAMMATION

The fucking Probiotics literally raped everything else and I actually thought those things were a joke. fuck me

When you start getting hunger again probably

as long a your fat you dont need to stop
cristivlad.com/total-starvation-382-days-without-food-study/

>PSYCHICAL
*physical

fucking spell check

Define "fat"

you have fat on a part of your body you can grab

Lol, pretty weird coincidence. I stumbled upon this yesterday and watched for the lulz
youtube.com/watch?v=BWjQWYs7Mu8

1 hour 30 minute

Can you highlight something???

I think the prolonged fasting seems to restore gut health better then the shorter version of it and would also explain why probotitics out performed everything else.The gut villi gets to grow back from constantly breaking down food from a prolonged fast. The pathogens or parasites might be cleared out creating a better ecosystem that creates less of a hostile environment for your body.

Which means Hippocrates was right.

He's some african mystique who believes in evil spirits. I said for the lulz dammit, and by watched i meant the first 5 min.

I've been doing low calorie keto for a few days to get into ketosis but I'm dizzy as shit right now and I've been putting a shit tonne of salt on my eggs but it aint helping what do

THIS IS WHY SNAKE GUY IS THE HERO WE NEED TO FIGHT OFF THE EVIL DEMONS

>someone should make a deus vult shop of snake

does anybody know if this might be harmfull?

i am planning on stacking up on spice mixes. but to do this i need to constantly taste a fuckton of spices. and some of these mixes include a little sugar.

will this break fasts? and if so. what if i make spice mixes that dont use sugar?

Looks like you are trying to make some type of bomb

this is fasting not terrorism

>TIME RESTRICTED FEEDING
What do you mean by this? Like OMAD and 16:8?

nvm, should've looked at the picture.

Yes, basically OMAD got btfo

>You now realize grain has killed more people than communism

I saw some film theory about alien covenant they said something about the last supper part of the movie was a representation of the destruction of humanity by giving them some type of poison that causes them to degenerate. That might explain the fucking wheat

i am gonna break my dryfast tomorrow so i bought some coconut water. just say it has 25 cals per 100 ml and i wil probably drink 2 liters. does this harm my water fast? because i will probably continue water fasting afte this dryfast until i have my desired weight.

i think 10-20kg

>coconut water

Does not have enough saturated fat to push up the ketones. Put some coconut oil in something instead like a tea.

What did the anti-snake fatty thread mean by this?

Is keto with carb backloads after gym alongside every other day fasting good?

I go to the gym 3 times a week in the evening and do full body. For the whole day before gym I eat keto but after gym i eat a lot of carbs for glycogen storage. Then I fast the whole next day until breakfast on the next gym day 2-3 hours after waking up.

If I wake up at 6 am every day and eat breakfast on a gym day at 8 am and stop eating at 8 pm and fast till the next gym day, that gives a 36 hour fast window. Would i get any benefits apart from being in ketosis and losing fat?

Dry fasting, stop it.
Every other day fast was shown to have more lean mass and higher test then eating everyday

yeah totally , it's absolutely not the thing that literally made every successful civilization possible , you wouldn't even be able to shitpost if we never domesticated grains you dumb cunt

>things are either good or bad cant be both
maybe grain causes people to biologically degenerate in exchange for civilization

Goodnight bro. Waking up to my first 24 hour fast tmr

can I take fish oil pills during fast?

NO

why

diet or zero coke is fine if it means you'll be able to fast for longer.
Sure its not optimal, but if it has no calories and can make you fast longer is fine.

Why cant i fast with seawater??? It is literally free and right next to me and it has salt in it so ill get my electrolytes.

It's not fine it still raises your insulin

I'm trying out intermittent fasting (only eat 12-8pm) and I was wondering does drinking coffee earlier in the day ruins the affects?

Wow day three and I'm still not that hungry plus the weight is already dropping off.
Lets see if I can make it all the way to day five and after.

My roomate just got this from parents. Temptation is horrible but I am on day 5 of water fast and don't want to restart it. Only 25 day to go.

So did the avocadofag finally realize that the snake man is correct on a majority of things?

Whale cum breaks fast

Fasting feels like a superpower once you get over the fear and initial discomfort.

Travelling is so much easier when you don’t need food.

If you unironically try this you may want to boil it first. Same with salt lakes.

45 hours in boys.
Fasting under the effect of the snake conctoction is literally all about getting used to the taste of the brew.
>feel like shit
>feel hunger
>endure the taste of a big gulp of the potion
>wow feel just fine for 2 hours

Why not drink bcaas during a fast?

BCAA's cause an insulin response.

Because you don't want to be assfucked by a company who sells you useless stuff, do you?