Friday night feels

How you holding up Veeky Forums? Sit down, order a drink, and have a chat. How was your training session today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ewafMrJCe1I
youtube.com/watch?v=5QYxuGQMCuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not great i'm a full time student living on my own, had my car broken into and my laptop/watch stolen last month and my bike was stolen yesterday via cut cable lock. I work 25 hrs a week and take full time classes but being broke because of having my shit getting stolen is so frustrating. Yesterday was like a breaking point for me where I lost my cool, I actually cant remember the last time I got that mad.
I make literally $400 a month in disposable income after rent, savings and bills and I'm out close to $2000 from having shit stolen. Fuck.

I haven't lifted weights in a year

I think the gear is starting to get to me and I've been paranoid and anxious as fuck lately

decent workout today, but I realise I need to take nofap seriously if I ever want to be properly motivated

>been dealing with peronial tendonitis, its not fun
>On the bright side I have my loving gf who is always supportive
>She's asleep in my arms while I'm shitposting on /sp/ and realposting here
>I never thought of how much having a gf would cut into my time here

why tf u tske ger and dognt lifft

do you live near niggers?

>failing a class, will have to retake
>trying to graduate after being in school 6 years
>haven't lifted in a few weeks due to school and excuses
>just want a job and to live alone
feels bad fit

Ivan?

I forgot my wallet when I went to the liquor store and only had enough cash for a bottle of Johnny walker red. Fuck...

johnny walker red is good though... it was also JFKs favorite drink or something

stop being a fag

Whiskey and a cigar for me.

I'm working a shitty job ,gonna start lifting again very soon,but I'm not sure for what purpose.

Lately I have realized that I went from being a depressed teenager because I wasnt normie enough to a really indiferent adult,indiferent and apathic to almost everything.

I feel like getting my shit together,cleaning my place,washing my clothes,having proper meals,quit smoking and what not but when I rationalize it it just seems pointless and I feel apathic about it again.

Anyone knows this feeling?Is this what depression is?because I'm not feeling sad nor in distress,I just don't care

unfortunately

Skipped out on fucking a trap to go to gym. Ended up flaking because i did 5k and didnt want to be accused of pushing rope

Damn man,feeling for ya,it's really bad being this poor isnt it?

Was the trap decent?

Also what did you mean by the rope pusher thing

Passable but maybe a 5/10

Picture having 10 feet of rope. Now imagine standing at one end picking it up and trying to get the other end to move by pushing on your end

The rope is an metaphor for my penis during sex after running

>I feel like getting my shit together,cleaning my place,washing my clothes,having proper meals,quit smoking and what not but when I rationalize it it just seems pointless and I feel apathic about it again.
its not pointless man. you cant see it now but these little things make you happier in the end. clean your room, user

I'm faster now but I trying to have a 6 min mile, I've been fasting sorta. Like eating 2 times a day and skipping breakfast. Skipping breakfast I think affects my weightlifting abilities since I work out around 10 am. Im 180 6'2ft. I want to stay lean but I think 200 is a good weight for me. My fucking cavs wont grow, I've been doing SS but I think about moving on to another routine.
bench is 1 pl8
ohp is 12.5
row is 30
still cant do a pull up with 30 pounds helping me
i dont do deadlifts cause I dont know how
>what do you guys recommend?

>my bike was stolen yesterday via cut cable lock.
my bike got stolen 2 weeks ago, it was my spare tho
My gf might have dump me last night, idk yet. I think about how weve been together since 2nd year of highschool(now in 2nd year of college). I wish I was a better boyfriend. I want to have kids with her. I want her to be more fit, shes a dyel asian. I think about if I were to get fit would I fuck other chicks? I've almost cheated on her, never kissed or fucked anyone. I've hugged other girls, flirted with them and received nudes from them but nothing that I would deem crossing the line. Worried about her right now. Shes got a lot of shit to deal with and she doesn't need me to stress her out, especially when she loves and buys me so much.
let me get a whiskey, neat

>Passable

>Non fit posting
>"FeeIs" garbage

Saged, repoted :)

>tfw no gf
>tfw friends and I are growing apart
>tfw anxious about starting the police academy soon
>tfw also chasing my side dream of being a pro-MMA fighter

I'm starting to make female friends which is great, but how exactly do you tell when a girl in interested?

>haven’t been to class in a month
Next Friday is the deadline to make a decision about my classes and major

I have never been so happy before. The other day I realized, “wow is this what happiness is?” Have NEETs known it all along?

I spend my days doing SIG, reading (to practice for when I have to study or work), improving my health and home. I feel relaxed, I get along with people, I feel like the future is going to be okay. I have never felt so intelligent, focused and productive. Things I’ve put off are coming along seamlessly.

I met my therapist for the first time in a year and she asked if I changed my meds because I was so happy.

I feel like a fucking kid again. Like the future is full of possibilities. That the things I do are meaningful and the things I’ve suffered through were meant to lead up to this.

Yep. I'm not as stressed out about it now but yesterday was rough. I actually turned down an invitation to go out because I knew it wouldn't end well if I drank

Aside from that just standard tfw no gf feels but I really cant complain. I'm a young early 20s make in a first world country with a place to sleep and food on the table. Things really could be a whole lot worse

>but how exactly do you tell when a girl in interested?

Trust me, this won't be an issue for any of you.

speak for yourself, most women consider me to be attractive. i just have autismo holding me back

>most women consider me to be attractive. i just have autismo holding me back

Said every -2/10 ever.

>not going to class
>reading to practice for when I have to study
how about you stop wasting your money that you pay for tuition and actually go to class and learn

It was good. Lifted for 40 minutes and ran a mile. I ate 7 slices of rye bread with peanut butter, I should have not done it. It filled me up and couldn’t eat my healthy meal

except that the first thing my coworker at new job told me when she met me was that I was handsome, just because you're ugly doesn't mean we all are

I firmly believe that each and everyone of us is going to make it.

>meet this really cute girl at my job
>lives in strict religious order
>try and help her as any other customer, assuming nothing.
>she continues to talk to me after I help her. Showing general interest in me, and I obviously show it back too.
>she isn't married ( I think ) and she's a few yrs younger than me.

Fuck, she is really a qt. But I highly doubt she'd be allowed/interested in me. I know she will be coming in Sunday, I will sit at the same spot and see what happens. I have a feeling she's just trying to use me.

I hate my major
I’ve already wasted a year of tuition dilly dallying about whether to stay init or not plus all the extra money for therapy and shit when I could’ve just not done it

Hey keep give me the usual eh? 6 shots of triple depresso expresso on the rocks, extra tears

Thank you user. Make sure to hold the door for the next one.

Oh I see,thanks for describing it.

I fucked a tv once,really really nice ass,best blowjobs of my life,and had a smooth voice,really enjoyed my time too bad I lasted 3 minutes maximum,go fuck that trap later man,they really put in the effort just care with diseases and stuff.

>tfw haven't had sex in nearly three years

In a parallel universe, your waifu exists where you do not.

Every day, when she is let out of class, she comes to her dorm room and opens her computer. She plays a VN, or watches an anime. You are her favorite character, and she knows your lines by heart.

She draws pictures of you and her together, doing silly things together, enjoying yourself and having fun, even though she knows she can never do these things with you.

She exercises every day, to change her life, and whenever she feels like she cannot continue, she whispers under her breath "do it for him".

She writes fanfiction about you and her. Living together, getting married, having children. Even sad stories like her dying a sad death leaving you all alone, but she loves you too much to write these too often.

She dreams every night of you, your beautiful face, your loving character. When she gets lonely, she caresses herself, thinking of you at night.

She comes home every evening and gets on an anonymous imageboard to post about you. She has hundreds of pictures of you saved on her computer, listens to your theme music, and even has a picture of you as her wallpaper. She loves you for who you are, and would never abandon you
if only she could touch you.

Well, OP, I didn't train today. The wife and I both have horrible liquid shits, and I've already had one experience with having a fire breathing ass at the gym. I've been in bed hydrating much of the evening.

That would be a very disfunctional relationship

I have 3 exams next week, and 2 during the week of Thanksgiving(I only get Wednesday-Friday off for that week). I can't fail 1 exam or I will have to retake the course. I have to pass the others to maintain acceptable grades. The stress is eating away at me.

didnt go to the gym cause it was a birthday for my wifes friend so we took her out, had a big meal and drinks.

plus ive fallen off the wagon and have shitty consistency going to the gym, i fucking need to get my shit together.

>OP samefaggoting
You know you're not fooIing anyone every time these threads get deIeted right?

oh and ill take a mild/medium strength cigar and a glass of Gentlemens Jack plz

i didn't work out because i've had a horrible cold, so I just had a cardio sesh to try and sweat it out.

I feel like a pariah these days. a cute girl moved into the basement unit of the house i'm renting a room in, and her bedroom is right below mine. I met her a few times, said hi, told her to come up for a beer if she wants.

I think I heard her getting piped down through the vents a week or so ago. Now when it sounds like she has a boy over I put my ear to the vents. I've never felt like such a creep and it's put me into a bit of a depression. I know it's my own fault but still. My ex broke up with me a year ago and we recently reconnected and smashed a few times when I was home a couple weeks back. She was in my city this past weekend and stayed at my place on Saturday.

I thought it was a fun time, we went out for dinner to a nice place, had a few glasses of wine and banged a couple times.

She left on Sunday and basically sent me a text saying "that was the last time I can do that because you didn't bring up 'us' while I was there".

Definitely at a bit of a low point.

OP here ive never made one of these before but I like them and noticed one wasn't up

sucky my dick

>my wife friend
please be bait

>Out with wife.
>On a suicide cut.
>She begs to go to her favourite place.
>We go and then she refuses to eat unless I get something.
>Explain to her she's putting me in the position of either feeling like shit or breaking my diet and feeling like shit.
>She's still sitting there pouting.
>Get the cheapest thing on the menu.
>Don't eat it, because fuck that noise.
>She's pissed at me for tricking her into eating her favourite food, from her favourite restaurant.
Fucking gains goblins.
Go gay, if you can do it.

samefagging this far in the thread? come the fuck on

get over yourself, its a woman and shes fucking old

>my wifes friend
cuck

>50 posts
>27 posters
>AII came Iater in the thread after massive samefagging

>Non fit thread

>Saged, repoted

:)

u mad bro?

i was kidding

>55 posts
>27 posters

Samefag: The Thread.

>non fit posting

You aIready know :)

dude i literally saw the thread and jumped in cool your gyno,

srry had a long day and my week doesnt end till sunday

who touched you user?

I honestly don't know how to feel. This 22 year old hit on me on my way home (I'm 29) and we exchanged numbers. We go out the next day, have a good time and by Saturday, she's telling me how much she wants me to fuck her hard, choke her, starts sending me nude pictures, etc. Her body is amazing and I cannot believe this is happening.

I did end up choking the shit out of her and it was.....weird...but I did kind of like it. She is completely batshit crazy, and I would be a fool to date her.

>tfw when I have fantasized about a scenario like this for years, since I was 15. Seriously, she lifts and her ass and tits my god.
>tfw my gf of 4 years cheated on me and I found out on my birthday
>tfw I just miss the comfortableness, stable love of my old gf
>tfw 7 months later ex gf is still trying to convince me to give her another chance
>Ex gf had horrible parents, aka both daddy and mommy issues
>Realization hits as I reflect on past relationships/hookups

After the young girl told me she hopes her dad "dies a slow, painful death" I suddenly made the realization that I actively seek out women with daddy/both parent issues. Literally all the women I've been with have had them. I don't know how to feel about that or what that means.

Been having a lot of insomnia as of late, probably due to low estrogen. Still trying to get my test dose dialed in.

Went on an evening walk. Nothing too far. It's almost midnight though. It feels amazing to get fresh air by choice. I've been stuck in the same routine lately, it's refreshing to do something on my own.

I have shit posture, so walking feels like it helps. I think it's anterior pelvic tilt, or maybe I'm overextending.

Bartender, I'll take a spotted cow.

Came home from school to help my dad chop wood. He's disabled now, so it makes me feel really good to help him out since he's not physically able. I'm still getting over the fact that his body is going to shit more and more with each passing month but I'll get over it, it's a part of life.

The only bad thing is that tomorrow I'm getting my shit back from my ex through a mutual friend. Had to break up with her a few weeks ago due to her depression getting too much for me to handle. I'm taking it pretty well but since she's refusing to see me I'm guessing she's not. Kind of sucks not knowing how she's doing in life, but as of right now I can't be with her, I'm just not strong enough to handle what she's going through and my own bullshit with school.

no worries bro, hope your day wasn't too bad

In Australia , Saturday, doing 10x10 squats @ 70KG (154 lb!) got 4 sets left. Pray for me, I've never wanted to throw up so much. I regret last night's nachos.

2 sets left. Im gonna make it bruz

>I wish I was a better boyfriend.
You've been cucked son. it should be the other way around,

>still alive
>making gains
>gunna cut soon to drop some bf
Was a former fatty
>got plenty of hoes I can hit up to fuck where
>fucking hoes is getting boring
>realize I'm the guy girls fuck till they find the "one"
I'm okay with it but at the same time the majority of them will meet a guy so her and I will stop fucking then Shit goes bad between them and she comes back to me for dick
>feels good but at the same time wonder why they won't date me lol
Mixed feels

Have a Tinder date tomorrow but I'm not sure I'm feeling it. Maybe she's legit just been busy but she hasn't been responding to my texts as much. We're supposed to be getting together tomorrow for tacos and netflix and chill. Seemed pretty alright at first and she's dtf so that's a plus.

Done and now finishing off with leg curls and extensions

>I've been stuck in the same routine lately, it's refreshing to do something on my own.
De-patterning bro. look it up. And yes walking helps.

I'm probably blackout drunk at this point. However, I'm trying to figure out some girl problems as an inexperienced guy. It's only now that I'm a college senior that girls have shown any sort of interest.

What should I try to do tomorrow night after the football game

>Girl A: I really like her. Talking with her and hanging out makes me feel like I didn't miss out on teenage love. Problem is, I'm not sure she reciprocates it. I feel like I might just be a one of many beta orbiters. Secondarily, she's a Ukrainian international student, so I don't know how truly interested she is in getting into a relationship with an American when she might be heading back to her home country in 6 months or so. Debating whether or not to try to go to the bars or something that evening after the game. What should I do?

>Girl 2: Cute blonde. She made out with me on Halloween and I got her number. However, when I texted her after, her responses seemed rather stiff. I feel like she might see me as a drunken mistake rather than a person she found attractive. Should I try to get something going? And if so, how should I proceed?

>Girl 3: Tinder match. She seems DTF, and she has nice tits. Thing is, she's a fatty and frankly the one to whom I am least attracted. However, after messaging that I might like to hang out this week, I feel like I'd be a cunt if I didn't.

What should I do, brehs?

My girlfriend of 6 years left me on Valentines earlier this year. She said she didn't feel the passion anymore and that she wanted to take a break. She tried to let me down easy by saying things like "I will always love you" and "You are still my best friend" but I no-contacted her off the face of the planet that instant. I love her, but I wasn't going to sit on the sideline while she fucked around with all the guys she told me not to worry about. I erased any trace of her and I ever being together and moved far away. I have been trying to improve myself but have mostly been rotting.

I have dropped 60 lbs of body fat since then. My abs are coming into view for the first time in my life. I now get occasionally mired in public. Every day it's been getting easier to not dwell, but I'm feeling anxious. My birthday is coming up and I can feel it in my bones that she is going to try to wish me a happy birthday as an excuse to catch-up. Part of me wants to just say thanks and move on, but another part of me wants to work things out with her only to drop her and watch her shatter.

Most likely, I won't respond. As long as the box stays closed, what she's done doesn't affect me. It won't matter if she's been stuffed like a thanksgiving turkey or regrets leaving me and wants to get back together. Both scenarios of which I don't feel like I'm ready to deal with.

What matters more to you? Affection or sex?

I don't know. I'd like to get my dick wet, to feel desired and to stop putting sex on a pedestal.

On the other hand, intimacy beyond a one night stand would be nice. I'd like to love and be loved.

You can get a fat tinder fuck any time. But how often do you get to feel like girl "A" makes you feel? It might not last, but more fleeting is the satisfaction of blowing a load into a porker. To me it looks like you are trying to decide between filet mignon and cardboard.

Pretty bad honestly. I had chemo monday and I nearly passed out while squatting yesterday.
To add on this my gf left me 1 month ago. I don't know what fuels me anymore

I've been lifting for a month and I think I am starting to get gains. On the more personal side of things, my life isn't so hot. It's pretty boring, and the girl I've been talking on discord is gone for a month so that sucks. Might pick up playing Runescape again, so that is something to look forward to.

Chemo blows. Hang in there, baby!

>I don't know what fuels me anymore
The cold embrace of death?

Is it considered rude to want your partner to diet/work out so that they would look better? Is that disrespectful or something?
Asking what the general population thinks. And is it different between US and Europe?

You can force attraction. But if you care about the person you should at least be loving in the way you go about it.

God. I am scared so much of getting hurt again and its paralyzing me. How can I find love if I dont open up to people and continue doubting my every moves?

Cant*

Oh sit down
Oh sit down
Oh sit down
Sit down next to me
Sit down sit down sit dooowwn

Sup OP

Need to advance from 1.5pl8 SQ somehow
But the feels are holding me back somehow

>Tfw it's been over 2 months since the breakup
>Tfw on a party yesterday and got a blondies number who's also into gaming
Was pretty cool and unexpected, but, my brain keeps giving me flashes from me n my ex time every now and then. It sucks.

Tell me about it user, because I'm in a similar situation.
My ex left me, saying her depression would make me unhappy. Sometimes it made nervous, but not unhappy.
I'm still loving her and not knowing how she's doing ist very painful. But she did cut me out of her life, maybe for her own sake.
Or maybe she didn't love me anymore.

>have ex fwb of 18 months
>moved for final 9 months of school. 4 months later
>frequent nude skype sessions
>she gets a bf 6 weeks ago, no more nudes
>realized i wanted her as my gf
>last week tell her i want her as my woman
>rejected with "sorry, i can't. I'm in a deep relationship with this guy, we've even talked marriage"
I've been no contact for a week, and feeling a lot better about the situation. I'll be home in 3 months, and see if i can steal her. This video helped put a lot of things into perspective! If you had a recent breakup, i highly recommend to hear this guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=ewafMrJCe1I

For the anons that were cheated on, this will help,
youtube.com/watch?v=5QYxuGQMCuU

My crush hates me, my best friend loves her and is growing distant with me, I got shit grades and it feels like God is fucking with me. Making good gainz tho.

AWESOMEEEEEE. I feel great.