Any other LEO's here? what is your workout routine?

Any other LEO's here? what is your workout routine?

About to enroll in the Houston PD's police academy in 2 months

Are you circumcised?

Excuse me officer, but this is harassment

>Non fit posting
>ThinIy veiIed excuse to homofaggot post
>lmmediateIy a faggot

Saged, repoted :)

You forgot "I know my rights, my dad is a lawyer"

>what is your workout routine?
>not fit posting

Just how autistic are you?

Every LEO should be doing BJJ 2x weekly it's literally their job

Enjoy your 3 day ban for false report, dipshit

Most departments have rules about using only trained techniques though.

>BJJ meme
BJJ is terrible for trying to apprehend/subdue a criminal. Wrestling or Judo are probably the most useful.

Krav Maga is god-tier for police work.

Lol how many other LEO's are on gear/smoke? I only know a few personally

ya

Technically not a LEO, but I'm part of a TAG for my cities' police force.

Running standard PxPxLx with a mixture of cardio on non-lifting days.

> HIIT boxing drills & light sparring
> BJJ/Wrestling rolling with fighters at my gym
> Rowing/Stair-climber/Running

Unfortunately I can't bulk too hard because if I'm downed it makes it difficult for anyone to move my body, makes for a larger target profile, and can sometimes interfere with CQB environments.

> krabby magoo
>Literal jew martial art
Nice try schlomo

>16 posts
>8 posters

Samefag: The Thread

>Saged, repoted

:)

Krav Maga is not a meme martial art, it is legit. Israelis deal with crazy fucking Palestinians every day, they have developed a decent one for a reason.

I've never seen anyone with cuffs like those before lad. But it's good to know I'm not the only degenerate

They're strayan cuffs, we're replacing them all with the new ones like these but I prefer chain cuffs.

Lmao ya, they sure are good at beating up completely untrained pakis but krav fags get beat up all the time when they come into muay thai and boxing gyms. It's the crossfit of martial arts, you just do 2deadly4u techniques on dummies and compliant partners. If that didn't make sense I'm trashed

Wow you're dumb as fuck, also crossfit is one of the best ways to get ripped quickly, it is one of the only truly whole body workout regimes. You are dumb af.

>krav fags get beat up all the time when they come into muay thai and boxing gyms
What a retarded thing to say. You should be embarrassed and ashamed.

>unironically defending crossfit
now I really know you're a cop

Holy shit you're so fucking retarded. CrossFit is not a religion, I go because I like the whole-body workouts and the basic crossfit boxes over gay OTT gyms.

crossfit=fag. You gonna wind up 30 yrs old with fucking arthritis from all those stupid exercises preformed with terrible form.

Krav is garbage and at its best it's mediocre striking and dumbed down bjj. Get fucked crosshittrt

do you know Stasiak

Dumb mouthbreathing faggot, you probably go to the gym to play on your phone for 30 mins and head home again. Can't handle the pace of a crossfit workout?

I do hospital security

I do p p l every other day, and some judo and bjj every so often.

Hahahahahaha fuckin idiot. I got nothing against the pace of the work out. I could do that shit all day. My problem is with the shitty form you employ and how you is all half repping fags.

>crazy fucking Palestinians every day
Yeah if someone steals your land and then cry the victim while nuking you maybe you will go insane as well?

Restraining mental patients?

>Homofagging

>\poI\tarding

>non fit posting

Saged, repoted

:)

pls dont book me i need the money to buy roids

Can't unscramble the egg now m8, have to stand with the least worst country which is Israel.

Whatever schlomo, you will be cryng to get holocausted, the revenge will be that bad.

is she dryhumping the girl?

The one that doesn't do blood libel, maybe you can guess which one is.

>muh myths

lel, do you believe everything you read on the internet?

No, she is trying to protect her daughter.

More or less, yeah lol. Hospitals are surprisingly sketchy.

A lot of crackheads too

Do you guys carry any equipment?

This is good bait fag you almost got me

>myth
>the internet
So the myths came from the internet and not books, and they actually weren't thrown out of 109 locations and like maaaaan they were actually the reason the countries flourished even though they destroyed their economies
>mfw I believe the books
>mfw I read books in 2017
why am I such a bigot?

A rule of thumb around here is that cops don't give cops tickets but this is the swamp state so

We have handcuffs and thats about it. There are talks of giving us tasers but we'll see...

We have to make arrests / us force at least a couple times a block though (4 on 4 off 12 hr shifts). Its all in house though, so the pay is very decent, matches the pay for jail guards here.

My brother became a LEO recently and he's told me that it's a shit job. He's probably going to quit.

Just a heads up boys

Bruh.... QLD have much better saflok cuffs... those look terrible

QLD use the newer model You QLD LEO?