What's your fitness goal for this winter?

What's your fitness goal for this winter?

Getting under 10% bodyfat

this. hopefully my mom isn't a gains goblin again. I graduate college in december and I want to be ready to bulk before I start work.

fuck man i wish i could mommy her in 90210 season 6 imagine being luke perry smelling her
FARTS!!!

THOSE LITERALLY AREN'T EVEN HER FULL MILKERS!!!!!!!

Get big
Lift big

Bulk into bear mode. Not sure how to increase body hair though.

This is my goal, despite being a 5'8" manlet.
I know everyone says "go twink" but I cant.
I have a great face and body/facial hair which has gotten me laid many times thus far.
I just want to lift and get huge so lanky faggots think twice before fucking with me.

Would love to hit 2pl8 squat again. I'm still recovering from tendinosis that took me completely out of commission for a while, had to start squats and deadlifts from scratch to avoid degenerating the ligaments further.

Be able to actually lift 100 lbs

ur mom

Get a new barbell so I can oly lift again. Master handstands. Make better progress on my planches. Start sprinting and fix my hairline.

Your fucking ez

fitness dick in yo mouth

Drop another 10kg

Well I'm a bong but heading to Australia for two weeks this Christmas and since it's their summer I might cut in the next few weeks so my gainz are more visible for then.

Get below 15% bodyfat. Just cutting and maintaining muscle.

Getting at least 2 std's

Drop 10kg of fat

Bench 110kg 5x5
Ohp 70kg 5x5
Squat 145kg 5x5
Dl 170kg 5x5
Pendlay 90kg 5x5
Pullup 28kg 5x5

All at 77kg

I already have very noticeable mass on my and some of my stats are pretty close. I figure if i can reach this by may/june ill be fuckin HOT for summer

First fix sleep schedule
Then eat more and train more
Then reach 1/2/3/4
While living out
While changing jobs

I mean moving out

Reckon her butthole was really tight so they could never fully get out like BRAP BR PPT BRR BR BRR PPPT tee hee
>blushes

Intense cardio with her.

Winter?
>Get used to going bouldering regularly again
>10k time consistently under 55mins.
It's about 56-57mins on the route I do at the moment.

Goals for next year:
>5km down to 22mins
>10km down to 50mins
>Weight down to ~75kg

I think she was one of the first boners I’ve ever had.

>160lb bodyweight (down from about 193 now)
>squat 350lb 2 rep max
>6 rep sets of pullups with 135lb extra

Gain weight and develope muscle

>t.skellyfag

>only going that big
must be a short term (year) goal.
you know you want fuckin beastly arms and legs.

fitn'ess dick in ur mum's arse

Last winter I gave you my heart
But the very next day, you gave it away
This year, to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special

200kg DL 1x5 (at 180)
180kg squats 3x5 (at 165)

i can lose weight later, time to get strong

gaining 600 pounds

Yeah but how are you gonna deal with the 4200lb squats making your legs the size of redwood trees?

here is about to be summer, i need to get flat belly asap pic kinda related.

aim for this desu senpai

Keep cutting, maintain leanness through to summer. Need my body to adapt and skin to tighten up that last bit.

I want to be able to touch my toes with a perfect hip hinge by spring. My lack of mobility is hampering my gains, so I'm going to spend the winter doing 1 day of strength training and the rest doing bodyweight/mobility work.

to not become monstruosly fat after Christmas again

I'm not convinced that isn't the flattest girl of all time

bulk up to 105 kg while keeping abs (current 100), then initiating a godly cut to sub 90 area again

look at those elbows and tell me that's female.

Posted this morning and just nailed a 53:06 min 10k. Just need some consistency now.

>getting under 30%bf

Ass. I'm going for trap mode, but I lack ass.

I've often dreamed of getting piana big, but at least not until I get a solid foundation

slooow bulk until spring/185 lbs, whichever comes first. some progress on my lifts would be nice too (currently still in rehab mode)

>Getting to ~12% bf (prolly around 16% rn)
>hitting 1/2/3/4 (1/1.25/2/2.75 for reps rn)
>Getting a few lays (currently only 1) (sexual fitness)

I was thrown off track on my lifting progress by my squat, I just can't get it to go up, which is holding back my DL, because my upper back is arguably my strongest area, so it's pretty much lower posterior holding me up.

Wtf is the point of being under 10% in winter?

Put 100lbs over my head. OHP is so fucking slow to progress

Visible abs. It was my goal for the summer but it got pushed back and now I will have them

I never understood which brainlet came up with the winter bulk summer cut theory, it's fucking stupid.

Mid-winter to mid summer cut
>By the time summer hits you'll be most of the way through the cut
>not lean to the point where you've lost all of your size
>not too fat that you won't look damn good on the beach.

Mid summer-mid winter bulk
>For the rest of the summer you will be bulking up, but these last few months at the beach won't be enough to make you look fat
>Instead of looking depleted your muscles will look full and pumped all the time compared to when you were cutting
>By the time fat starts collecting in unsightly places its already fall and you can put your hoodie back on