Shit, the guy who always plugs in his music is not here

>Shit, the guy who always plugs in his music is not here
>user, you have your MP3 player with you, don't you? Cmon, plug it in!

I have literally women moaning in my ear on my playlist. Fuck off, I don't want you to hear my music.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lNmQCqFDv80
youtu.be/Rhl5K0mTSKY
youtu.be/ip-ZXC00H_M
youtube.com/watch?v=pJxBW7Ix78o
youtu.be/CRkzItBabzs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc
youtube.com/watch?v=H1KBHFXm2Bg
youtu.be/OJnVtz4N0wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LZDJUTYDiq8&t=32s
youtube.com/watch?v=4WnIe5H-2Jc&t=697s
youtube.com/watch?v=9_-99eBBhFc
youtube.com/watch?v=3rlonEoFFRk
youtube.com/watch?v=FQuzDgjmv4o
youtube.com/watch?v=ofuPQIPotn0
youtube.com/watch?v=IEfCtGHgaLk
youtube.com/watch?v=pPZDBF0kei0
youtube.com/watch?v=LJ9vkt7BHYI
youtube.com/watch?v=AjNPeKgLnC8
youtube.com/watch?v=1FH-q0I1fJY
youtube.com/watch?v=idYvn3850FE
youtube.com/watch?v=jfv67aPFUXk
youtube.com/watch?v=lPVBrRd9wCo
youtube.com/watch?v=AsDYzqcwuD8
youtube.com/watch?v=jC8aiVaZoAo
youtube.com/watch?v=TIokp4MonxE
youtube.com/watch?v=S39tCYBLwMM
youtube.com/watch?v=G4UN1LSwhYo
youtube.com/watch?v=TTZJEkJJbIE
youtube.com/watch?v=SQTcRxPsoMo
youtube.com/watch?v=ieQ1rAIjzXc
youtube.com/watch?v=iPUmE-tne5U
youtube.com/watch?v=LB5YkmjalDg
youtube.com/watch?v=q9xNhcvZ6UI
youtube.com/watch?v=N4d7Wp9kKjA
youtube.com/watch?v=hCcl8Ifahwg
youtube.com/watch?v=nk2wViKSh_M
youtube.com/watch?v=3Y8w2W1uy2A#t=5m30s
youtu.be/-fAleHau814?t=100
youtube.com/watch?v=bl9yIpCncKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you dont want to plug it in and your shit is that weird just plug it in and they wont ask again. Its beta af to care what people think of your music choice.

Also, this pasta is stale. It's 2017 and everyone has a smartphone they can use to just throw on youtube.

>I have literally women moaning in my ear on my playlist.
youtube.com/watch?v=lNmQCqFDv80

There's too much death grips in the workout mix for me to ever consider it

>plug in phone
>start playing TMR
Probably one of my favorite things to do

Well i think my 1 hour of hitler speeches would just fit fine!

Why the fuck do you have Hitler speeches on your phone?

They are motivating as fuck. Never listened to them?

Hes right you know; they are some damn good speeches. Not something I'd personally listen to while lifting tho

I don't want people to know I listen to Blink 1488. It's motivating as fuck though.

I got this covered.

>the picture

Big iron on his hiiiiiip

*Starts blasting amon amarth*

*system starts blasting odd mixture of metal, Disney songs and fashwave*

This guy knows

He's an edgy 15 year old /pol/fag. Don't worry, he'll grow out of it soon

*starts playing*

I'm as a free as a breeze and I ride where I please Saddle Tramp

I'll never understand how people listen to the likes of Imagine Dragons and other shitpop groups on their phones. How do normies do it?

>listening to anything other than this while in the gym

Never gonna make it

youtu.be/Rhl5K0mTSKY

Who's hand is on that chicks hip on the left?

Who doesnt?

pleb mind is a mystery

I definitely listen to thunder

Haha, time for 1 hour of lil pump

I would just play Kanye and call it a day

It belongs to the guy in white T-shirt
youtu.be/ip-ZXC00H_M

>hey, that's some pretty nice guitar work
>what is this band?
>I usually don't like that screamo shit but this is pretty fuckin heavy
>I'll be sure to check out this "nickelback" stuff when I get home

>o-o-o-ookay

youtube.com/watch?v=pJxBW7Ix78o

great taste

S-sure thing brad

youtu.be/CRkzItBabzs

>4 hour eurobeat mix
>people start drifting ab rollers

thanks for that user

Sure thing boys
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc

youtube.com/watch?v=H1KBHFXm2Bg

>using abs like a snake to control an ab roller
>doing this fast enough to cause essentially a unicycle to drift
twould be glorious to watch

youtu.be/OJnVtz4N0wQ

pretty sure I set a pr to this the other day.

fuck you for making my ears bleed you pleb.

youtube.com/watch?v=LZDJUTYDiq8&t=32s

Got some cardio music for you right here ladies

>friend wants to listen in on my music
>it’s right at the end of “scenes from a memory”
>basically a part with no music and just sounds of a gun firing and a woman screaming
i-it’s a rock o-opera

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ms in my bank account
in my bank account

>implying no one has a phone
>implying you or anyone can't just put on spotify or pandora on a generic gym/fitness/workout playlist

Quit being such a weird autist.

>plug in my mp3
>It's all of Whitney Houston's greatest hits
>lots of Madonna and Rihanna
>some DnB
>Eurovision
>Trip Hop
>Björk

I would just out myself on the spot

What music do normal people listen to? I started listening to anime music already 10 years ago and my shit has only gotten weirder.

youtube.com/watch?v=4WnIe5H-2Jc&t=697s

youtube.com/watch?v=9_-99eBBhFc

>trap music starts playing
>all the liberal white people leave

youtube.com/watch?v=3rlonEoFFRk

Trap music is somehow like liberal repellent. Even conservatives hate it less. Its fantastic lifting music though

Liberals hate Trap because Trap is not gay.

>Not having random speeches on your smartphone
I have history lectures on the Middle Ages, the financial transactions of a certain manufacturing automobile parts company, speeches from Malcolm X, and bible verses narrated by Samuel L. Jackson

Modern Japan was a mistake.

Come to think of it you're right. I'm an oldfag but have taught undergrad labs and shit and the kids would always be playing trap music and they were all upstanding well off conservative white frat bros and sorority hoes.

the rhythm might be enjoyable if he wasn't literally trying to rhyme nigga with nigga

It's because trap is masculine
youtube.com/watch?v=FQuzDgjmv4o

Oh fug

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=ofuPQIPotn0

can't you just put on shitty top 40 like you always do when no one's around
fuck you

I dont understand?

I listen to the terrified screams of people and imagine I have to rescue them.

I got you, brahs. Let's get pumped.
youtube.com/watch?v=IEfCtGHgaLk
youtube.com/watch?v=pPZDBF0kei0
youtube.com/watch?v=LJ9vkt7BHYI
youtube.com/watch?v=AjNPeKgLnC8
youtube.com/watch?v=1FH-q0I1fJY
youtube.com/watch?v=idYvn3850FE
youtube.com/watch?v=jfv67aPFUXk
youtube.com/watch?v=lPVBrRd9wCo
youtube.com/watch?v=AsDYzqcwuD8
youtube.com/watch?v=jC8aiVaZoAo
youtube.com/watch?v=TIokp4MonxE
youtube.com/watch?v=S39tCYBLwMM
youtube.com/watch?v=G4UN1LSwhYo
youtube.com/watch?v=TTZJEkJJbIE
youtube.com/watch?v=SQTcRxPsoMo
youtube.com/watch?v=ieQ1rAIjzXc

youtube.com/watch?v=iPUmE-tne5U
youtube.com/watch?v=LB5YkmjalDg
youtube.com/watch?v=q9xNhcvZ6UI
youtube.com/watch?v=N4d7Wp9kKjA

>Cmon, plug it in!
Ok Stacy
youtube.com/watch?v=hCcl8Ifahwg

>It's full of Babymetal

I like it, this might not give me PR's but it will give me the good feeling

Patrician Taste

good taste

youtube.com/watch?v=nk2wViKSh_M

>makes playlist

Fuck off faggot. Seriously, what are you, a twelve year old girl?

only patrician ITT

Everyone I know who likes trap music is a left-wing supporter. The only conservative people I know hate anything new that isn't country or shitty rock music.

>gym playlist consists of hi energy electronic trap music
Fine by me. PRs will be broken, gains productivity will be optimized.

Wow try not to cut yourself on that edge. It's almost as if music taste is subjective and your taste is equally as shitty/good.

Not OP but what's wrong with that, you dumb faggot?
Music has a purpose and having a nice playlist is good for any activity. Specially if you listen to various genres and you don't want to constantly switch songs.

>he doesn't do 4xF dumbell Hitler salute for dat dere serratus gains
Never gona make it, untermensch

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y8w2W1uy2A#t=5m30s
Y'all best be listening to some lil louis

Imagine the dude at the far right who's balding and shaved his head, and now you've seen me

>music taste
>subjective
shiggy

You numale millennial faggots have the attention span of a goldfish, stick on an album and leave it on. Playlists are for girls who use words like "accessorize" and own multiple colors of highlighters.

How stupid is that? I bet you don't watch movies either, you just watch scenes from random films on youtube or you probably read chapters from disparate novels.

This makes me sleepy for some reason.

Nice buzzwords, do you also get angry when people watch movies "the wrong way"?
Do you dislike videogames because there are multiple ways to do them and they're not all strictly linear, passive experiences? Do intersections pose an existential threat to your ego?

You know what I might give this one a go when I next do a 10k row. Its the only time I get to actually listen to albums or symphonies.

Woah woah there man, careful with the rage.
I'm a DJ and since I play with vinyl records all the time, I listen to them which requires a manual process (listening up to 3 tracks on side A, then flip it and listen up to 3 tracks on side B).
When a new vinyl arrives, for about a week I try to listen to it as many times as I can, and then I find it a spot with all my other vinyls. Some get along better with others but time to time one record will blend incredibly well with something that it would have never occured to me that it would.
Don't tell me about playlist because that's pretty much my thing. And keep that impotent rage somewhere where you actually knowledge instead of "ur doing it wrong" you fucking pleb.

>you'll be garnering attention from the opposite sex
>i think you know what i mean
this is gold

>I'm a DJ
lol

...lol

Not the guy you responded to. However I do think its a shame that people make albums with the thought that they will be listened to as a continuous piece an people just jumble that shit up. I kinda see it like a director making a 3d film and people deciding to watch it without the glasses. Your time your money though do with it what you want, but be mindfull that you are missing out on an aspect of the art you supposedly enjoy.

Any problem? Or are you gonna behave like a passive agressive bitch?
Pretty childish and girlish for someone who was criticizing "girly" behaviour one post before.

The difference is that to you a playlist is a continous peice of sonic art. Normie playlists are often car crashes between mismatched songs. Its probably the leading cause of the loudness wars though.
Kudos for DJing with real vinyl, thats a legit musical skill worth being paid for not like those other DJs that make their playlist on a computer days in advance hit play and look busy.

I think it's a shame that you autistic retards have moral feels about what order people listen to music tracks in. An artist who TRULY wants to make an ordered masterpiece would make it an hour-long track, no true pause, just interludes. Like long classical pieces.

Artists now make 1:30 and 3:00 tracks instead of 7:00 or 11:00 tracks like Led Zeppelin did specifically because they are more likely to be played on the radio. Over shitty speakers, in no particular order. That and because they're too lazy to make something longer than that which plays well.

So don't give me any shit about how sacred the artist's original intent is. That's as bullshit as "vinyl just sounds better" when it's just a fucking medium that digital files are cut into.

No I'm the one who was criticizing him too, but you sure are defensive. Got a vag or something irl senpai?
The joke is people think DJ is a talent or a job when you're literally just doing an outdated, indirect version of putting an iPod on shuffle, and you push a few buttons to make stupid noises.

There is literally nothing special or sacred about vinyl, and needing songs to "match" makes you an autistic, passive retard. Music is entertainment, not a fucking religion. /mu/tards are the most entry-level artfags.

More than often vinlys have a separate master as there are physical limitations to the medium that are not present digitally. So sometimes different, prolly often worse as less time amd money will be spent geting the vinyl master right compared to the digital file.

youtu.be/-fAleHau814?t=100
...hahaha oops

Dont know how you thought i had moralistic feels about this. In fact i said you do you.
Your right though most music is mastered with that one hit wonder in mind if you listen to most pop and indie stuff, notable exceptions like arcade fires the suburbs where the album is a narrative. I tend to listen to "oldies" where the album matters.

The master is derived from the digital master in all modern vinyls as all recordings are captured electronically. It branches, yes, but the branch is the lost of information to be replaced by vinyl screechiness. No one who isn't extremely scruffy and living a satisfying life of ironic faux-poverty captures recordings mechanically anymore.

>notable exceptions like Arcade Fire
lol

>I-i hope you like it, spic-annonette
youtube.com/watch?v=bl9yIpCncKs

sauce?

>Why the fuck do you have Hitler speeches on your phone?
Get in faggot, we're going for a ride

>He's an edgy 15 year old /pol/fag. Don't worry, he'll grow out of it soon

lmao you're so clueless and elitist about a something you don't know anything about.
Or you've been to really, really shitty parties/clubs with top40 music or you are being daft for the sake of arguing.
A DJ doesn't shuffle songs. Yeah, there should be a little bit of improvisation in between sets but most (actual) DJs know their library thoroughly and, again, make a new viewpoint of 2 tracks in one, which doesn't happen just by "autistically matching" 2 songs.
Your disdain for actual DJing tells me one of two things:
You don't go out much and your only knowledge of DJing comes from videos of music industry performers which have a pair of Nexus2000 which basically works by itself.
You go to shitty clubs with shitty top40 music and badly equalized audio so there's not even the need for the DJ to properly do his job and thus, becoming a glorified iPod.
I mean, I understand your viewpoints but you should have a more open aproach to electronic music and djing.
Actually, the sample file is the same. It's just an increased bitrate version.

>he brags about using a machine to play music because he uses discs instead of files
>he actually gets upset when his '''profession''' is insulted
Absolute faggot. You should do something respectable and actually useful for a living, like stack cans.