Are supps from pic related quality? I get ZMA and creatine and protein and multis from them...

Are supps from pic related quality? I get ZMA and creatine and protein and multis from them. Is this company a meme or are they legit?

Helped me gain 6 kgs in month and a half when I started lifting

You tell us.

WHICH FLAVOUR IS BEST FLAVOUR?

unflavored

Vanillia, chocolate and strawberry are all nice

Have you noticed how chocolate flavour is cheaper?

Not really quality, creatine and ZMA are pretty much the same no matter where you buy from and whey is whey/fart powder

Get what you pay for

what the hell is this ball used for

Chastity cage.

Protein and maybe creative as well are only.ones worth getting
Get multi fits cheaper formsuoermarket t

Creatine only adds water weight and gives you heart problems
Whey protein comes from cow milk. I have a hard time believing it doesn't mess with your hormones.
No idea what zma is

I take strawberry myprotein whey myself, but after three 5kg bags I'm done. Before Myprotein I bought some local more expensive (but better tasting) brand. I'm not buying this crap anymore. I want to get vegan protein powder, but it's a little expensive and I don't wanna eat anything with soy for obvious reasons.

Don't fall for the myprotein whey jew.

Is this a serious post?

Why not? Because it's made from cow milk and you don't like the way it tastes?

>Vegan
Enjoy your phytoestrogens.

But seriously, you won't find any significant amount of estrogen in whey protein at all, and even if there is any, it would be such an insignificant amount that it would be suppresed by your natural testosterone.

Unless you are l o w t e s t or on something like spiro that is.

I looked up ZMA and for what it's worth, I take zinc myself too. Just straight up zinc pills. Every two or three days I get insanely horny, and HAVE to jerk at least two times. Feels like I'm holding in a sneeze or something idk. you just got to at that point. Do recommend.

Yes?
Maybe I'll go back to banana milkshake then. I'm not a scientist idk shit about hormones. All I know is estrogen = bad

Creatine hasn't been proven to cause heart issues you illiterate jew. Stop spreading misinformation

Everything you said about creatine is 100% false. Creatine is proven to work and has zero health consequences. No your hair won’t fall out. And it doesn’t make you “retain” water in a noticeable way. There is 0% chance you could just look at someone and k ow if they’re taking creatine or not. Get your bro science bullshit out of here faggot.

creatine helps your brain too

>There is 0% chance you could just look at someone and k ow if they’re taking creatine or not
If he's constanly drinking water you can

No you cannot. Post a real reputable source that shows this. You can’t cause it doesn’t exist. You’re spouting menshealth forum tier nonsense. Shut your dumb mouth or leave.

Do you not know how creatine works...

You drown mice in your protein, which you then leave for later consumption.

Good response, did you learn that at Neanderthal school?

it caused heart problems with me. stopped a week after quitting it and hasnt been back since
It 100% does make you retain water and look bloated all the time. It blew up my legs like a balloon. I tracked my weight during the time I was taking it. Please explain how I gained 5kg during the 3.5 months I took it and then lost 4 kg the two months after I stopped taking it while keeping my diet unchanged.

god you are idiots

A bigger idiot would not explain and citate his claims. Sounds a lot like what you're doing. Try and link studies to prove it causes hair loss and heart problems

What? For sharing my personal experience with creatine?
It's not my business telling others what to take and what not to. If it works for you, great. It didn't for me. I had a bad experience with the stuff. That's all.

For spotting dyels

organic unflavoured whey

rest is trash

source: I and a shit ton samples plus 5kg bags of vanilla and unflavoured

>whey is whey
I see you're unfamiliar with the concept of "purity." You also seem indifferent to things like sugar content. Stop giving advice.

>anecdotal evidence is the only evidence I need