Hey son! Dinner's ready, I've made you "Brock and Chicky" - and I tried my hands on a new spicy sauce...

Hey son! Dinner's ready, I've made you "Brock and Chicky" - and I tried my hands on a new spicy sauce. Something's on your mind, isn't it? You can tell your old man over dinner...

dad why are you black

nigger how the fuck u get in my house

thanks dad ur brock and chicky is the best and this new spicy sauce is good too

Thanks dad. Sorry I couldn't help out in the kitchen today, I'm trying to study for this test on monday.

How the fuck did you get in my house? And where have you been for the last 17 years you old fuck!?

... and why are you black?

Nice tan dad.

Came here to post all of these

Dayum nigga you back from the store

Did you get a tan?

Your early papa, did filming the latest episode of BLACKED finish already?

I'm sorry, father, I keep failing you and myself. I'll do better.

stop making this thread every day

>Thanks son, but I think I'll need wear your adult diapers for the next month!

Thanks son! I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Oh, don't worry about the kitchen. I'm proud of you, I know you're giving your best. If I can help you with your studies in any way, just tell me. Let's drink a hot chocolate when you take a break?
I'm sorry, son, I truely am. I know I can't excuse my absence, but I hope we can spend some time together.
Thank you, son! Since the sunny days are over, I brought you some coupons for my favourite tanning studio and vitamin D supplements.
We can work it out, don't worry son.

>this thread

Dad, I love ypu
You were in town for 1 month and I didnt bother to visit you and now you are gone thinking your oldest son doesnt love you, but I love you, Im just scared and I feel distant from people. I cant put my feelings out there for some reason
Its not you, dad, its me. Sorry Ihope I see you again

My backs been hurting for the past couple days dad, I think I'll skip the gym tonight. Is that fine if I kick it with you?

Tfw your mother is dead and father left you when you were 6. Maybe if I deadlier 300kg someone will love me

;_;

Dad, tell me how to make me forget this one woman.. lifting only makes it worse.