Did we ever find out how to get bigger shoulders? What rep ranges, how many sets, what frequency...

Did we ever find out how to get bigger shoulders? What rep ranges, how many sets, what frequency? Any particular exercises that did the trick?

yes
read the fucking sticky
pro-tip: your shoulders will grow if you train the muscles in your shoulders for hypertrophy

I do that motherfucker but it isn't working. My delts are really lagging behind, I want them cannon balls.

well then you need to roid, retard

Fuck you asshole

>roids
>genetics
>training
thats how you get big shoulders, sorted from most effective to least

I'm giving you factual advice.
may you never have wide shoulders

Do a mix of heavy and light training
keep the reps 6 and up
most important thing for shoulders and any muscle group is training to failure instead of stopping cuz muh 3x8

By doing lateral raises more often. Like 3 times a week minimum. 3-5 Sets, high reps, like 20 or so. Also heavy OHP at least once a week. I'd add some DB shoulder rpesses too. Also, Face Pulls every workout.

this is what I started doing and my shoulders are blowing up. High rep cable lat raises are the TRUTH

I noticed immediate effects when I added those and also when I looked up how to really target the medial delts. If you do sets of 20, the last 5-7 reps burn like a motherfucker. I'm starting to understand that everything on Veeky Forums is a meme and the bodybuilders were right all the time.

>Did we ever find out how to get bigger shoulders?
Yes. Steroids.

>I'm starting to understand that everything on Veeky Forums is a meme and the bodybuilders were right all the time.
You solved the puzzle. You may leave now.

Also: Wait until you realize spot reduction works.

Can't wait!

BTW, anyone who's not on Jacked & Tan 2.0 is an idiot.

While there is of truth to the assumption that steroids are the most effective tool and the only way for real 3D delts, the training that most people on here do is suboptimal in terms of shoulder size and accordingly they miss out on muscular development. Steroids are needed to have insane shoulders, not to have better shoulders than before. Don't be so negative!

>bodybuilders were right all the time
IKR?! The burn you get from a fucking 10 pound cable plate after 15 reps is wild. I do high rep face pulls as well for them back delt gainz. They're small muscles so you can stress the fuck out of them like 4 times a week

I wouldn't go overboard and destroy them every day. But they can definitely handle a high frequency.

On a side note: Underdeveloped rear delts are one of the worst-looking feature a trained body can have.

That is interesting, thanks. I will add high rep lateral raises to my routine.

That's a good idea. Don't forget the rear delts, too.

>medial delts

Lateral raises.
Train the rear delts like no tomorrow.
Develop a mind muscle connection.
Light weight and high reps, alot of sets (aim for 10-12).
Go to failure.