youtube.com/watch?v=DYnseHO3COI
outalpha.com/direct-dating-is-not-disrespectful/
youtube.com/watch?v=eqf1WV8qTYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it doesnt take much to stop a midget

Not by a mere mortal

Yes, by a roller coaster entrance

based eric has impersonators now?

>pulling 9000pl8 over a ROM of shorter than your (arguably rather short already) cock
at least do it from blocks, as any sane coping manlet would. this is like the guy at my gym who shrugs 4pl8 a half inch up and down and feels like the king of the world for the rest of the day

>than
lmao madjelly giraffes

kek

You fucking idiot, the guy who shrugs 4pl8 half a inch does that to overload his back, traps and forearms. Not to impress you you fucking DYEL eventhough that's what you imagine when touching yourself

nigger I am unironically 5’4 and dont cope as hard as he does

you're unironically small as fuck and i can smell your virginity through the internet, fuck outta here soyboy

Stan (the guy in question) detected. He preens for ten minutes afterwards and screams and shouts and victory dances with his bros. And why would someone who catbacks 2pl8 from the floor need not overload his back and traps with double that in the first place. Get fucked, kid.

Litrally nothing of what you've just said made any sense whatsoever. Are you clinically retarded? You sound like you are.

>I call out Alex for being tryhard
>calls me giraffe/jelly lanklet
>I openly admit to being a manlet myself, and make it very clear that I hate him not because of his height, but because he goes out of his way to cope with it
>lol u r small haha mom I called him a virgin XDDD
First day here, I assume?

>And why would someone who catbacks 2pl8 from the floor need not overload his back and traps with double that in the first place
Obvously to get a bigger upper back and traps and not to get a bigger deadlift you mong

>tryhard
meme word
>cope
meme word
>you
still small and jelly megavirgin

Let me rephrase it in mong speak. He no do it for overload, he weak dyel. Me no jelly, me clearly see he do it for bragging rights, me hate such. You wrong. You kill self.

let me rephrase that, you're weak, small, and dont know shit about lifting. post timestamped physique,

how can Veeky Forums even compete

Alex is really letting loose today. Calm down and go have a cool glass of lemonade instead.

I wonder why this little faggot wasn't kicked out of the gym. He is destroying the equipement.

One of those days this bar will snap in half and cut him open from groin up to his neck.

>h-he's lifting too heavy! somebody stop him!
the absolute state of lanklets

weak shitposting

youtu.be/cg5VaE7CJvU?t=44s

Are Slingshot dips a real exercise or just a meme ? I never seen them before.

>that rounded back

Can't wait till he gets high enough that the bar snaps and finishes what nature couldn't (castration, even though being a manlet is essentially the same thing).

why is he trying to be eric bugenhagen lmao

Fucking YOKED. I'm just sitting back waiting for one of the faggots in this thread who chat their shit to post proof of them doing even HALF Alex's lift. I know they won't because they are all talk, no substance, funny how the people who dedicate their lives posting bullshit about him are also small as fuck and are virgin shut-ins with no game or gains.

this, people always try to bring Alex down by talking shit about his height because they have literally no other argument against him. He truly is an Alphamale.

Seriously that is scary af. I would not want that bend anywhere near my body, much less right under my nuts.

I don't get this guy.

Why would a manlet with shit face and hair genetics dedicate his life to being attractive to females.

It's like an amputee dedicating his life to being the best pianist or a pidgeon dedicating her life to beating dolphins at swimming.

Why not focus on your strengths instead, and gracefully accept your SHORTcomings?

>0:32 ubermensch walks through and looks cooler than him just by walking

Actually desu I was messing around, iron bends, while other metals might break catastrophically.

If he lifted aluminum weights I could see my scenario happening though.

Alex, I'm not buying your book but would you recommend a speed day?

youtube.com/watch?v=DYnseHO3COI

all memes aside i think he looks sick

Holy shit. What an alpha male, imagine being a poster in this thread; seeing this and still saying "wow bro wut a fagget xdd", you sissies can only dream of doing something like this.

nobody 5'6" looks sick

literally a child

No I meant he looks sickly. Does he have dwarfism or something?

I see nobody has offered to put up or shut up still in the time since I posted this, you guys are fucking pathetic, nut up and prove you that you are better than Alpha or sit the fuck down.

>pidgeons are inherently female
get out with your grammatically superior native language

In my language it's an it I just wanted to bait out someone calling me a sjw.

I generally hate him but seeing himself hype up before a lift warms my cold heart

he looks strong and jacked sorry to break it to you

until you stand next to him

>Apply his system of training to a taller person
>They look jacked

alex pls go

Wow, I'm laughing my ass off- still not a single taker!

Not only have any of you morons even attempted my challenge, you have not even replied to my posts about it! LOL! Oh, I'll fucking remember this day.

11/11/17: The day the Alex-hating manbabies had a chance to prove they could do even half his weight and they pretended to not even notice the posts! Never try and say that Alpha is a pussy or whatever again, because you are all timid little bitches when you get called out. I think I'll make a screencap collage of this embarrassment.

lul fair enough, I fell for it even though for the entirely wrong reason

Does he yell "ARGGGHHH FOUR"? Because that was clearly only one.

@43537703
>lack of (You) means my bait is working haha
you hit rock bottom, but you brought a shovel

this fag is a living breathing meme. He does circus shit, looks like a clown and gets butthurt over the most retarded troll comments

still no videos of him doing regular full rom lifts because he is too weak and no one would be impressed

t. weak as fuck lanklet

exactly. If he was really that strong he would just post a single video of his main compounds.
Eric Bugenhagen might do a lot of unconventional but he has done squats and sumo deadlifts at high numbers.
At this point he is just memelifting for ego.

Alex helped me break my plateau in OHP, he's advice is legitimately good

As promised, here it is, my fucking collage where you all get unequivocally BTFO. Grow a pair a pair of balls next time, capisce?

BASED. reposting on r/Veeky Forums

How stupid are you?

FOR* as in: FOR YOU FAGGOT

>brainlets can't even decipher his cryptic alpha speech

145 or 135 pullup I can't remember
225 weighted dip
225 OHP

kek you guys are falling for the hate meme

What do you mean, you little fuck? What part got you lost? The part where I requested that any loser in this thread prove that they are able to lift even half the weight of AlphaDestiny or the part where your mother didn't abort you?

>2017
>not performing your gains ritual before every rep

i want to see bench, squat and deadlift, not some meme bullshit

also, another manlet, ogus, who trains strictly for aesthetics did 235 ohp for 4 reps years ago

Me on the left

sup alex

Read this shit lol
outalpha.com/direct-dating-is-not-disrespectful/

can someone explain the point in doing Jefferson lifts? Wouldn't they just cause imbalances?

having a mancrush so bad on Bugenhagen

in alex's defense, he ain't a powerlifter so i guess his goals are different. Sometimes you gotta take the bench/squat/deadlift dick off your mouth and realize there are plenty other ways to demonstrate strength.
Even tho it is pretty obvious that a oly lifter with crazy snatch and clean jerk can deadlift and squat high numbers, but the opposite isn't true.

sit on my face mommy

Just put your hand on their forehead and hold them at arms length

dont we all?

You switch legs. It's a functional strentgh as a lot of times example if you're fighting or pushing something. You're gonna have one leg infront of the other. Good carry over for fighters and football players

Man, this is just getting sad :( Alex the Boogez does it better just do you boo boo

>almost no range motion
What's the point of this "lift"? Basically a shrug with a different form. It's just an ego "lift" with a big number that he wishes he could achieve with a deadlift

He's pretty strong but his physique is pretty bad for his height and he's a spergy beta that tries to act like an alpha

he wants to be eric so badly lmoa

his range of motion is like one millimeter for every movement

I thought he was 5'5

You posted the wrong version of this pic.

pic related is the original and truth speaking art piece.

why dont you try it DYELs

He's 5'4".

youtube.com/watch?v=eqf1WV8qTYg

>Only 3 exercises count

He does make a good point though

there is a video of him benching 3 plate raw for 3 or 4 reps and 585 sumo dl

are you retarded? he's saying that he can't even keep his back tight pulling 2pl8s

I'm not Alex (but I wish I was (I would sell my soul just to have his alpha physique)). But thanks for the compliment ;)

WEAPONIZED AUTISM, FINALLY YOU GET MY (YOU) SON

>including top half of but not the kinda legit form critique it contains
bad manners

DESU if we're going by the standards of people who really specialize in ohping (read; strongmen) his 225 at probably 190lbs isn't really that good. I'd say that strongman would be something that he could do, but he for whatever reason won't pull conventionally, his ohp sucks and I'd be willing to bet that his grip is pretty shit although I could be wrong.

holy fuck i'm posting this to /r/mde

>33 subscribers
stop trying to plug your boring shit into an otherwise good thread faggot

read his book, literally all he does is meme lifts.

/r/milliondollarextreme you fucking newfag

Youre just throwing retarded insults at people and replying to your own post like a esquizofrenic retard. Explain why alex is the shit, make a real argument like a grown up.
I dont like alex because most of the shit he says is broscience bs and what he recommends will most likely cause injury, I dont hate on the guy tho, i just disagree.

Oh. That makes more sense then. Sorry for not being fluent on current edgy numale inspo, I have bigger issues.

Hi EternalPropagation

big issues are for big men, alex

wow thank you based user. this is hilarious