I discovered a perfect diet for a working man who doesn't have time to cook anything and wants to lose some weight...

I discovered a perfect diet for a working man who doesn't have time to cook anything and wants to lose some weight. How do I make money on my idea? How does one sell a diet?

>How do I make money on my idea? How does one sell a diet?
Look at other people who have successfully done that (there are many) and do the same thing

>>Veeky Forums

>Wants to be commercially successful
>Comes to Veeky Forums for help

>and do the same thing
I refuse to give blowjobs to the powerful.

Aren't half of Veeky Forums a bunch of personal trainers / coaching scammers?

>Not giving blowjobs...
Never gonna make it.

No, half of Veeky Forums are genius level tech workers/students.
The other half are NEET.
All of them are dyel

So evetyone is larping as Veeky Forums person while being fat?

tech student reporting

>this

please be cockroach guy.

>write a book+app+digital book+
>create a brand around whatever the special ingredient/ diet.
>get a website up as well as a one page sales lander up.
>get some instagram influencers to preach for you.
>get some paid press releases out.
>Hire an affiliate network that specializes in health and beauty vert to utilize their affiliates.
>yada yada...
>Sink your corp once chargebacks go up and the SEC start investigating you. Move to Cyprus with the few million dollaridoos you made after 6 months of work.

I disgust myself.

>cockroach guy
Who?
I wasn't posting about bug eating in years.

>write a book+app+digital book+
2 A4 pages tops

Just one simple trick with buckwheat

>also, guaranteed success if you can get Dr. Oz on board.
>there are white labeled apps that you can get that are drag and drop so you don't have to hire a fancy pants developer.

If you have the personality, and are actually fit, the seminar circuit is pretty profitable.

>DOCTORS HATE HIM
>JUST ONE SIMPLE TRICK TO LOSE WEIGHT
>LOSE POUNDS IN LITERALLY DAYS
>CLICK HERE NOW
>YOUR DOCTOR'S FACE WHEN

That's fine...here's the thing about selling digital books. You offer the first chapter for free as long as they give you their email. Then you front load all the good stuff in those first few pages. I.e., motivational shit, your secret sauces, etc... but you hint that if you are offering all this good stuff in the front that means there is so much more to come later. Then you fill the shit in the back with filler because most people zone out by the middle...by the time they get to the middle you've already convinced them that your brand of buckwheat is the only one worth sell and this is how to order. Most people don't give a shit about what is in the latter half since they've done themselves the favor of ordering your product and it's the answer to all of their problems.

>free offer (lead magnet)
>they buy the book.
>If they don't by the book right away you're hitting their email with the book at a discount. And your retargeting them.
>They agree to try 30-days of OP Brand buckwheat for free. Get sent buckwheat every month until they are knee deep in buckwheat.
>Start getting chargebacks. Merchant account gets closed.
>move to cyprus
>winning

>tech student
sounds like nerd shit lmao

project eng/mgr reporting in, originally chemE

No, not at all.
Some of us are skeletons too.

Looks like onions and refried beans

You know what's awesome? You can put buckwheat in water and gtfo for some time. The warmer the water the faster it gets done. After some time it absorbs all the water and is ready to eat while preserving all heat sensitive vitamins. No cooking needed. Iron, lots of proteins, lots of roughage and other awesome stuff.

I just activate the buckwheat by soaking it in milk. How the fuck am I supposed to stretch it out into 7 chapters?

mechE here

I use water because cow milk causes inflammation.

Are you literally activating your buckwheat?

>activating
I don't get it.
I put it in water with some vinegar and it absorbs the water. You can literally take it to work and prepare a healthy meal with tap water.

sys admin here

OP here.
Programmer / Linux server admin

Thanks OP, but I've already discovered the absolute, undeniable perfect diet for all my fitness goals.

Cutting

>Two scoops of Slim Fast shake mix in 16 ounces Skim Milk + 1 Scoop Gold Standard Whey, Chocolate for breakfast and dinner
>Two Scoops Whey in water for lunch, plus one more after workout

Bulking the same, but add just one more protein shake to the schedule!

Literally perfect macro and micro nutrient content delivery at literally perfect calorie intake, and for cheap, too!

Slim fast sounds like poison.

No way.

Oh boy, someone post the screencaps.

must be tough not being white, there's always something else to remind you that you suck

I am.
It cases inflammation in all humans.
Non human milk is poison for adults.

What am I looking at there?

It's the next big thing.

That was extraordinarily unhelpful.

130iq compsci student reportan

Thank you, user.

That's nothing.
And bugs are a good, cheap source of home grown protein.

I would post my mealworm recipes but I don't want to derail my own thread

>Non human milk is poison for adults.
So is not being outlifted by teenaged girls half your size, apparently, because you avoid doing both.

93 iq Economist popping by

Dude, what? That's my hand.

Computer science math guy here. Not a genius--I have shit grades--but I've stripped my way through three years of college. It's all thanks to Veeky Forums that I could.

Astrophysics reporting in. Also 6'7" and not dyel

Why roaches out of all things?
Look at how difficult it is, ants you could at least roast and eat them whole

Because you can feed them stuff from your garbage bin and they will grow fine?

Medfag rolling in

>tfw iq 85 soon to be programmer
>tfw fat

Here's mine
> Pounds of lean ground beef
> As much onion as you want/can afford
> As much green and rep peppers as you want/can afford
> As much garlic as you want/can afford
> Cumin
> Chili powder
> Italian seasoning
> More cumin
Fry that shit
> Microwave steam broccoli or peas whatever vegetables you want, mix them in
Black beans
> Dry cook them, find a guide online fucking easy
Mix them in
Sweet potatoes
> Bake them

Now give me money.

>sweet potatoes
fag

Fun fact, normal potatos, not sweet are actually healthy. They have around 70 calories in 100g and keep you satiated.

web dev

Fun fact: Sweet potatoes are even healthier, and taste far superior with how little effort wrapping them in tin foil and baking at 400 for 45-60 minutes. I can make some far superior tasting red potatoes, but they take effort and time and dishes etc. I'm a 50+ hour/week working college student with a fitness hobby. Ain't no one got time for that.

Sweet potatoes in Europe cost 6-8 times more than the regular ones.

Oh damn, I get 6 large ones for about $2 at a small Spanish grocery store.