XRB

>he hasn't purchased any RaiBlocks yet

-Instant, zero-fee transactions
-Actually works HERE and NOW, unlike IOTA which may work sometime in the future
-Unlimited transactions per second possible
-Only a $17 million market cap, easy 10x potential (at least)
-130 million hard capped supply, all coins have been distributed fairly already
-Not on any major exchanges yet, but developers have begun working on getting it listed now that the product is complete

I thought I'd let my Veeky Forumsnessmen in on a little secret in return for all they've done for me. RaiBlocks is a direct competitor to the $1.5 billion IOTA, except it actually works here and now as intended. And with all this blocksize and fee debate recently, instant and zero fee coins are going to moon. This bad boy is guaranteed a $100 million market cap, MINIMUM.

Welcome to the ground floor.

Cheers.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/70wy52/im_colin_lemahieu_the_developer_of_raiblocks_a/
youtube.com/watch?v=D1ToUl4AY9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anybody who isn't all in on raiblocks needs to kill themselves asap

I'm expecting at least 2 million dollars out of this shit

Finally somebody who actually does their research. Raiblocks is fucking leagues ahead of IOTA

LMAO raiblocks

Anyone holding this unironically deserves to be long-term bagholders. What a shitcoin.

>I fell for a pretty website

How much do you have invested into RaiBlocks? The majority of my portfolio is in XMR, but I'm seriously considering changing to RaiBlocks because of the growth potential.

Thoughts?

>I fell for the worst project name in crypto

>wanna-be IOTA without any of the business partnerships, talent (CfB), foundation, or actual innovation

>iota
>innovation

Nigger, your product doesn't even work correctly, and might not ever work. How's that coordinator working out for you?

"Wanna-be IOTA" lmao
XRB came before iota brainlet

I have 5k in it. Join the discord at the bottom of raiblocks.net , the devs will usually be there to answer any question you have

The average Raiblocks user, everyone

You realize that RaiBlocks uses a Tangle (IOTA's proprietary tech), right?

What a mong.

No, it uses block lattice. If it used tangle it would need a centralized coordinator much like your shitcoin does

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/70wy52/im_colin_lemahieu_the_developer_of_raiblocks_a/

>I’m Colin LeMahieu the developer of RaiBlocks: A proven token using a tangle without proof of work
>using a tangle

How does it feel to be incredibly stupid?

Someone is afraid of RaiBlocks.

Please go all in on RaiBlocks

you know they have some serious security issues with their one and only wallet?

>reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/70wy52/im_colin_lemahieu_the_developer_of_raiblocks_a/

He just used the "tangle" to pander to normies like you. If Raiblocks copied your shitcoin, wouldn't they need a coordinator? You seem threatened that there's something better than IOTA with a much lower market cap. IOTA will never be used for everyday purchases because the PoW it requires is too much for any small device to handle sadly.

Yeah man XRB devs went to the future and copied the tangle lmao

>denying reality

Please go all-in to your shitcoin. I think it's funny that people shill this project. I don't care its outcome because it'll never catch on.

IOTA literally became a bonafide legal foundation in Germany today. Sitting comfy :)

You know who else had a bonafide legal foundation in Germany? Hitler.

Amazing project but they need to change there name and they need to sell the raiblocks on another big exchange. Not sure how else they can get exposure.

WOW, that's great that your centralized crypto partnered with the most cucked country in europe. I'm sure your sitting comfy when you bag is down 13% today

There's a website redesign to be released next month with a new exchange listing in december.

Awesome news! Going to pick up some of these. They not changing the name though? It really does not roll off the tongue.

>not knowing anything about Germany's economic strengths

youtube.com/watch?v=D1ToUl4AY9k

If you're designing a crypto around Industry 4.0 / IoT, there isn't a better place to be making partnerships. They have presence in Chicago as well.

Idk they might, Google Rai stone for context

Nobody cares, at least wait until your shitcoin actually works too shill it