WHY ARE SO MANY WOMEN FAT CUNTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!??

WHY ARE SO MANY WOMEN FAT CUNTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!??

Other urls found in this thread:

kff.org/other/state-indicator/adult-overweightobesity-rate-by-gender/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel={"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"}
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are so many men embittered and shirt?

why are some women qt

Men in the US are fatter than women. Plus chubby chasers exist. So if you can only get with fatties that's on you.

> IT'S A WOMAN PROBLEM

> IT'S NOT LIKE LOTS OF PEOPLE ARE FAT OR ANYTHING

GO AWAY ROASTIES REEEEEEEEEE

lazy + too many carbs/sugars

>implying there are women on Veeky Forums

I just like to make fun of people who bitch about not getting laid. How much of a normalfag can you be?

There are more obese women than men.
Stateofobesity.com

Women are fat because beta men still fuck fat women. Women won't fuck fat men.

because even though women are fat cunts they still only fuck chads

Its not about getting laid. Its about having to realize that most women are fat or are able to cover up their fat with clothing. I want to throw up desu

Honestly this is a boring concern. Move out of the south/midwest if it bothers you so much.

i love being Veeky Forums and having a fat fetish.

Being overweight is already a disqualifier and more men are overweight. Most men and women are overweight but not obese. Obesity is just the extreme.

kff.org/other/state-indicator/adult-overweightobesity-rate-by-gender/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel={"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"}

>haha people are thinner on the coasts

No they arent you are a fucking lier

Why does Western Society coddle mediocre white women so much?

Why haven't you taken the minority pill and gotten yourself a Latina gf yet user?

Yes they are. I'm regularly in boston, nyc, and sf and they're much thinner than in the south.

>I'm regularly in boston, nyc, and sf

I'm sorry to hear that.

Why? Those places are all great and full of young fit people. The only place I like as much is Boulder Colorado but I don't have the opportunity to go there much.

Full of Yuppie douchbags and too crowded

I like them. I mainly hang out with artists and science geeks. Plus it's easy to walk everywhere in Boston and NYC.

Haha no you are fucking delusional. I'm not saying that Midwest and south arent fat ducks but coastal people are fat and disgusting too just not blob-like

Why are so many women cunts in general

that would be a bad time to have a quad spasm

They're not that fat. Obviously it's not like everywhere is full of models but the top half of young adults in coastal cities (and Colorado) is tolerable and given that OP is complaining about being mistreated by fat chicks there's no way he can do any better anyway.

The weirdest part is seeing hot girls you know turning fat.
>Be me checking Hot or Not
>See smoking hot fit girl online nearby
>Check her profile, total 10/10
>Hold up
>She looks a bit like a fat coworker
>Realise it's the same name, age and height
>It's fucking her
>mfw she let herself go BAD
>mfw she's catfishing guys hard
>mfw she gets a notice that I visited her profile
Monday is gonna be awkward.

>hot or not

Wut? Are you gonna send her a Friendster request next? Maybe she wrote about it already on her Xanga.

It's still pretty popular here. No idea what Friendster nor Xanga is.