You should use tinder Veeky Forums, make those slut gains

You should use tinder Veeky Forums, make those slut gains

Look at the fucking state of some of those matches.

Hacking bits of kit.

what does the x mean ?

Being married I feel like I missed out on the tinder era. It's hard to take.

I imagine when you get 502 matches, you're gonna get a fair few hogs in there

kiss

Yeah but every single one that is in view is an ugly sow besides Emily, and shes got a 2'' thick plaster of makeup on.

>use tinder
>pull way worse than I usually do irl
>have had the most painful, awkward dates of my life where I have to drag the other person through a fucking conversation because they don't volunteer anything

It's a trash app desu. Just going to stick with meeting people irl.

Show your profile. Any of us can make a fake chad and set the distance to max.

I like how the fat and ugly ones text you first and the decent ones dont reply.

I'd say faye looks alright. Tbh I quite like ugly to plain looking women who have hot bodies. I think they are called butters or something.

>have had the most painful, awkward dates of my life
>awkward dates
>dates
>tinder thots

I think I found the problem m80.

I'd say it's just different. On a cold approach you can make a much better impression from the beginning than online, so...idk. Irl can be easier or harder, depends on experience I guess.

2000 matches total
Profile pic is from a holiday with some friends, distance is set to my city

I have met 41 women from tinder since making it in february and have slept with 11 of them, 5 of those on the first date

I dont actually think it is a healthy thing to be doing, mentally moreso than physically. I feel a little dehumanized in some weird way and almost a little bit addicted to it. I tried to quit in august and made it an agonizing week before getting back on and swiping, I even go to nearby cities that I haven't been "around" so much to meet new women

i've also developed the issue of lying a lot on these dates and meetups, my job and life are not terribly interesting but I have heard SO many stories and anecdotes from other people that I've sort of got a story or experience to recall that might interest any given woman? and I get them mixed up too, the women that is, names and faces get hard to recall. the sex hasn't been that good either, I had better sex with my girlfriend back in 2015 when we'd been together a few years. and desu, from what I have heard from women on here and guys on Veeky Forums, having slept with 13 people is kind of "low" for someone of my age and relatively good looks (7/10) and honestly I couldn't imagine being more promiscuous than this without having some serious negative effects on mental and physical health, or maybe I just overthink getting my dick wet/pussy pounded and have some sort of fucked brain wiring that thots and CHAD don't have

I hate girls where I always have to drag the conversation forward, if you dont have any interest in me just say it you fucking dumb bitch dont just answer my questions like you are in a job interview. and some of these girls are even interested in me and wanted to go on more dates, are they fucking with me ? I dragged the entire conversation and try to entertain them and they just sit around contributing basically nothing and then they say they like me, wtf ?

why even swipe on all the ugly ones if you get so many matches?

Yeah, fuck this. I'm almost inclined to believe that some of them legitimately have no thoughts of their own and just run on autopilot.

> and they just sit around contributing basically nothing

women in a nutshell

sounds like they are making you work to get them, disrespecting sluts is the way to do it t b h f a m

Because fucking ugly women is great if they have hot bodies.

Ugly women have hot bodies because they still want to be fucked left right and centre. So they work hard to get a good body. In my personal experience. Ugly women with hot bodies are the best at fucking. They are the dirtiest. It's great

low IQ thots using tinder, what a surprise. You're there to entertain them

Sometimes ugly bitches are the best in bed, they also always seem grateful for the fuck so that gives me some weird feeling of power over them I quite enjoy

more or less all girls in that pic look chubby or fat

>Tinder sluts
>Dates

>tinder
>not grindr

for all that time and money spent on 41 dates why not just get 10 prostitutes that actually look hot and are good at sex?

>tfw you will never be a tinder chad

Tinder is great for figuring out how to get to the damn point with a girl

Even if they don't want to hang out a lot of them will add you pretty fast if you're not beating around the bush too much

again
>Tinder
>Dates
what the fuck is wrong with you people

That man will not have as many matches as you'd think, I'd imagine quite a few would feel he's well out of their range but I suppose quality over quantity

>have slept with 11 of them, 5 of those on the first date

can you even read faggot?

this is unironically what a 50th percentile male looks like in Sweden

even you don't believe this ...

I should have asked what you meant by date, do you go for a meal and all that nonsense or just invite them round?

>tfw khv

I don't really want to sleep with a girl without knowing her a little bit, I can be physically attracted to a complete stranger but not like, fuckually attracted?

pretty much all the girls i've gone out with have been artsy, nerdy, gothy or outdoorsy girls anyways since those are the ones I like and they're pretty much always interested to talk to

>2017
>filling the hollowness in your life with basic thots and being so autistic you cant have a strong relationship with a cutie who makes you chicken and broccoli

I just suggested coffee for a while, then I started to realize more unconventional dates are better. I like geocache hunts, laser tag and stargazing

You're retarded

fuck thats terrible numbers, in 1 week I'm at 4 dates and fucked them all the night

I only use Tinder for quick bangs when I feel horny, I'd never get into a relationship with any of these women
I don't want to spend my sexual prime with one person, I've had a 2 year relationship and monogamy isn't for me

I just talk to them, get a phone number for WhatsApp or their Snapchat and then invite them to my place

every single conversation has to be started by me.

every single date proposal has to be curated by me.

Tinder is like a part time job honestly.

Most of the time this all happens same day, again I'm only after sex

Because you're just on her date conveyor belt. Girls get hundreds of matches a day on tinder. Even the fat and/or ugly ones. You're just another free meal.

>No girls want to talk to me
>It must be that they are the boring ones!!!

>or maybe I just overthink getting my dick wet/pussy pounded and have some sort of fucked brain wiring that thots and CHAD don't have

its called being a good person user dont feel bad.

>"Hello *kiss*" literally 4 times in a row.
Meanwhile us cheeky lads are constantly coming up with original lines with little to zero success. These girls aren't even remotely attractive except for maybe Emily. It really is just 20% fucking 80%, isn't it?

>want to go on some dates
>make okc
>can barely bring myself to talk to anyone I match with

;_;

It's all about the numbers game, I just constantly swipe right I don't even look at the pictures

Question:
Hey I get a lot of tinder matches but I’ve never actually pursued anyone on there. What is standard protocol for hanging out with chicks from tinder? Your place, their place? Going out, staying in?
I’m trynna bang some thicc chicks but I don’t like banging at my own apartment for various reasons, so I need to know how this works so I can work it in my favor.

I remember reading some article in the opinion column on the guardian or other "reputable" news source written by a woman who was justifying the fact that she literally used tinder as a free meal ticket. Like actually literally would organise tinder dates with well meaning men whenever she didn't have money to spare or sometimes, she admitted, she would fish around until she found a guy willing to take her "fine dining" if she was in the mood for it.

Basically, don't ever take somebody on tinder somewhere nice, and don't ever pay for their shit. A good rule of thumb would be to never pay for a woman period.

what does that mean. He'd get an immense amount of matches tinder is a way for sluts and non-sluts to feel naughty and free (slutty)

Not even 2/10 women on tinder think that men are out of their league because they're served a smorgasbord of cock every day

>but I don’t like banging at my own apartment for various reasons

pack the anime girls away for alittle bit i know it sucks but its gotta be done just pack it so you can easily get them back out

this is the price you pay for 3dpd

I used to know a 9/10 girl who would use tinder simply to get guys to take her out for free food. Be careful with that stuff.

That being said I've never not fucked a tinder slut on the first date.

It honestly depends on several factors, I'd never get into a relationship with any of these women so I just try and get their WhatsApp or Snapchat then after a few hours of messaging I invite them round, most of the time I'm up front and honest about just wanting to fuck but sometimes I'll go down the 'Netflix and chill' route
He isn't going to swipe right on the uggos
Fuck that just leave it out, confidence is key my mate has a massive animetiddy poster in his room and still fucks like crazy

I met a German girl off Tinder and went on two dates with her. On the second date she gave me $40 in cash because she "felt bad that I was paying for everything" (the only thing I paid for was a few drink and a movie, maybe totaled ~$40 for us both)

It was bizarre and felt disparaging, never messaged her back but hey, I made $40 in cash

I have made a bet,I will win some money if I fuck more girls than them until the year ends,so far I'm 2nd and I have the chance to put myself ahead but my only option right now is a mexican fatty.

What do I do lads,should I do it for the cash?

manwhore

post face or describe body

Get drunk and fuck ugly chicks, you'll be well ahead within 2 weeks

>

you must have a nice face bc you’re body is shit

>mexican fatty

best kind. They suck dick like it's their job

German people are autistic like that

It's an average body, I fucked up my shoulder and haven't been going the gym

maybe but I wonder why I get to fuck a few of them then. would they really have sex for a free meal ? I cant imagine them sinking that low.

Tbh I don't think she meant it in a bad way at all. Perhaps that's not the way it is in the US but even in Canada a lot of people will just feel bad in general if you've been paying for things for them and they don't know you really well. She seems nice desu.

Because not every one of them is after a free meal. Some are literally just after sex. The free meal is a bonus.

but what if i dont want to have meaningless sex with whores who are prolly getting banged every day at least twice?

A lot of them will go for the meal, make arrangements for another meal and then you never hear from them again

It's why I don't try and date Tinder sluts, it's a wasted endeavour
use Grindr and fuck men that are probably getting banged twice a day

Is it normal for chicks to upload shit like this to tinder?
I'm Swedish and I see this shit all the time.
This one isn't even the sluttiest I've come across

any good alternatives to tinder that don’t require facebook?

Mirin

You gotta advertise what you're sellin

Dubs comin thru

I tried to make an okcupid account but all I get matched with is transgenders and blacks. Is Tinder better?

Is Martin Laursen the GOAT Danish player? Laudrup is a meme

Face is a 5 body is just fat not chubby prob fat
We are all autistic and we are trying to overcome autism with an excuse in the form of a bet

I feel you user, I got also disillusioned pretty quick. I met 4 girls so far, fucked all of them but it's impossible to form any sort of real feelings towards them when your whole interaction is built on fucking. At this point I'm over the whole hookup thing and just want something real. I'm trying to be more serious on Tinder, but I think it's a losing game at the end of the day.

is Tinder really like that in the US ? because where I live it isnt really a sex app more like a dating app. I know a few guys that found their gf on Tinder. And most girls want to talk forever before they meet up with you.

breh smash that boipussy

free dating sites are fucking whack, nothing but bridge trolls and single moms (and single moms who are also bridge trolls)
Tinder is better because all these girls are "teehee I just made a profile for fun" but secretly want to get dicked down

I'm not from US nor I live in the US,europe here,western europe.

I think it's the same here but hey I can try getting some pussy.

Where you from?

Peter schmeichal

everything on fit is exaggerated to the extreme you would do wise to remember this

Imagine playing hoof ball when you have Eriksen

rural bavaria. seems like there are few actually slutty girls around here, but I am moving to munich soon and seems like there is a lot more of them there so myb I will actually get into the Tinder game soon.

>use clever pickup line
>"oh yeah?"
Okay, good talk. I'll keep swiping.

I keep posting in the wrong thread

>Free meal
>Boring date
Thats bullshit, don't blame the chicks, it's all on you. Yeah girls get hundreds of matches and have guys lining up for them but you can use that to your advantage. I take that fact as giving me licence to do the most outrageous shit, for example I made one chick make out with this lesbo sitting next to us in a bar while I fingered her. And she loved it, after endless boring beta dates you tend to stand you when you do stuff like that. Also buying girls drinks and food won't make them respect you, I've never bought a drink and made every single date buy me drinks (played it as promoting feminism lmao). Remember user you are the prize

>mfw hot slut's bio says "swipe your political affiliation"
On the flip side, do you guys swipe right on girls that say they are feminist/leftist in their bios? I do because why not?

>made tinder about a month ago
>used a few boosts
>25 matches

This was a mistake.

Tinder is awful, I've only ever met disgusting and horrible women there. Never using it again.

>Hey what about you making out with this lesbo while I finger you

user I can't stop laughing,how did you came up with this?

What's worse is when THEY message YOU first and it's still like pulling fucking teeth.
Girls be whiny about fucking one word messages like "hey" and then send you the same fucking shit. Jesus buttfucking Christ I wish I was gay

>horny af
>hook up with a guy on growlr
>6/10 not bad
>meet him irl
>body odor and bad breath
>so repulsed i cant even get it up
>try bottoming
>he has no idea how to top
>wiggles his fucking hips around while tip of his dick is in my ass
i dont typically fuck and chuck but that was the worst sex of my life

Swipe right because they arent that retarded,unless they are extremists then red flag,swipe left