Name a better bulk meal. Pro tip you cant

Name a better bulk meal. Pro tip you cant.

Wendy's chicken burger is good, but why do you all have to eat meat? Imagine if you were rounded up in factories and slaughtered.

Cock

meat is the food for men.
men eat meat.
if you dont eat meat, you arent a man, youre a pussy and you should then be dressing like a sissy slut for the men to use and abuse as they please.

Honestly I think I'd taste delicious if I was to be cooked

They both look good.

Shut up you fucking cuck.

It tastes so fucking good. Their suffering probably improves the flavour too.

Glutamate is condenced suffering?

I don't know what that means. I work on a farm and All I know is the tastiest steak I ever had was from a cow that I butchered with a sledge hammer.

You're gonna be appalled by that and I don't blame you. I was young and stupid and I'd been told I had to put the cow out of its misery because it had broken its back but my god did it taste fucking awesome

The weak must fear the strong.

egg

But that’s wrong. As in it has no impact on its taste. You’re just a dumb LARPer

>butchered with a sledgehammer
not even a moralfag but wtf dude

He’s LARPing.

for me, its the McChicken

GOAT

I watched the original Texas Chain Massacre too. Good movie :^)

Ew dude this is a food thread not a THOT thread

yeah that would suck. those chickens are really dumb for falling for it 1800 years in a row

This, spicy McChicken is the GOAT

I love buying a large pack of chicken breast or lean beef. I cut it all into slices and marinade it in mustard, black pepper, salt, coriander, ground allspice, dried red pepper flakes and a spoon of honey over night in the fridge.

The next day I spread those marinaded slices out on the oven baking tray and put them in the oven at 200 °C for 20 minutes and then crank it up to 220 °C with fan until they are crispy and brown.

You can make a giant batch and store it in the fridge. Just it like jerky or throw that stuff into your dishes. Make some potato wedges + veggies in the oven and just add them.

He did nothing wrong