Handshake gains

I've got several job interviews coming up and one of my worst fears is that some big guy (for me) is going to think less of me because of my weak grip.

Am I overthinking things? What are some good handshake workouts.

Other urls found in this thread:

westsidetoastmasters.com/resources/book_of_body_language/chap2.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lift weights

Thanks

The importance and intricacies of a handshake are overblown. What's important is that you get a hold of their palm so they don't finger grab you, give a firm grip but not a death squeeze, and make eye contact with a smile.

match the grip of the other person don't squeeze too hard

Holy shit, you're just giving the professional equivalent of a wave, not arm wrestling them

I give a shake inbetween "firm" and "deathgrip." It works pretty well with men.

However I never really know what to do with women. They always give a limp hand and once a woman actually said "ow" and I definitely give a less firm shake for females. What do?

Anyone telling you to give less than a bonecrusher is trying to make you fail.

Do a normal handshake, but remember that the position your palm is determines aggressiveness.
Palm to the sky = passive
Palm to the ground = aggressive

This is true for the reach and shake part of the handshake

squeeze your cock for as long as you can for natty handshake gainz

Give a frim grip. Go in with a certain velocity where he knows you're serious.

Don't squeeze and make sure your hands are smooth and don't have callouses. I always am disgusted when the hands I shake are too dry/rough.

A proper handshake matches the firmness of the other guy. When weaker guys shake my hand, I adjust accordingly. When bigger guys for me shake my hand, they match me. If you attempt to crush someone's hand you come across as an overcompensater.

Gentle but not dead grip.

Manlet dicklet detected.

>"Okay user, you got this, just firmly grip his hand and something about velocity so he knows you're serious just like Veeky Forums said"
>launch hand forward achieving maximum seriousness
>too serious
>spear interviewer in the stomach with outstretched hand
>frantically grab his hand with your soft, moisturized mitts smearing your clammy grease on his plam
>he wheezes
>"D-did I get the job?"

I just flex my hand super hard without clenching and let whoever try to crush it if they want to try and fail, or I give the super secret handshake if the dude looks on my level when women extend their hand to me I do one of two things 1) if ugly, I look down at their hand, then back up to their eyes and scoff 2) if hawt, I take their dainty paw and gently bend down to kiss and caress it, then give them a white kerchief laced with my semen. Duh just shake their fuckin hand you queers

kek

>if hawt, I take their dainty paw and gently bend down to kiss and caress it, then give them a white kerchief laced with my semen.
I do this too actually. Makes em wet as fuck

This is the only way to show you're not a cuck.

It's not grip strength. Crushing handshakes speak of crushing insecurity.

Summary: Matching grip firmness. Vertical. ~5 pumps.

Detail: westsidetoastmasters.com/resources/book_of_body_language/chap2.html

For hand shakes imagine you’re grabbing a dick in that you want a firm pressure and a taught grip but not tight. Also a slow up and down movement with a smile and direct eye contact.

>~5 pumps
Excessive. I like to just do 1 good one

A nice firm handshake is a good sign you’re not a limp dicked faggot

Short, dry, firm, warm

>~5 pumps
autism, 2 is plenty

You fags are all wrong.

The ideal handshake is one pump. Up, then down to a defined stop, followed by one are two small bounces.
It should be like your going to throw the other persons hand straight down, but then stop. Like chopping an axe in the air, or cracking a whip. Dont do it stupid hard.
Also look them in the eyes when you do it.

treat their hands like your steering-wheel in your car - handle it, but don't grapple it

>Maximum seriousness

Towel pull ups and fat gripz

Recently, I shook a dead fish. It completely threw me off. He didn't even attempted to wrap his fingers around my hand. He's older than I am, how the fuck has nobody told him anything?