How can I fix my body? The people in my gym say I look like a transgender

How can I fix my body? The people in my gym say I look like a transgender.

Eat less. Eat healthier. Lift more. Sleep 8 to 10 hours a night.

10 hours? How can I find time do anything else besides work and sleep then?

stop playing video games, kiddo

What the other user said but 8 hours is more than enough, even 7 should suffice. You dont have to be doing everything perfect to make great progress, balance in your lofe is way more valuable.

Also why the fuck do you care what others think? Self love feels better than external love. It even makes others love you more.

Btw you have a good body already, more than good enough to get a decent gf/woman.

I don't play any videogames. If I were to sleep 10 hours a day then with work that'd barely leave me with 4 hours a day to do eveything else.

I'm a virgin so I clearly need to work on something. I can understand they were maybe joking but it still made me feel very bad to hear.

eat more faggot...

Work less or enjoy your 4 hours

Source on 8 hours? Seems very excessive.

show that boipucci and i'll tell you the secret

Really odd people at your gym, how did you even get into a situation where someone would say that?

You actually have a good frame, good broad shoulders and a triangular torso. Either cut fat more or build more muscle.

Are you sure? Don't I have very wide and feminine hips? Also wrists

Well yeah you should work on your fucking confidence and personality. Your body should come second. I'm one ugly motherfucker without my clothes, stretch marks, tiddies and my stomach looks like the predators mouth when I'm in missionary position (loose skin, used to be obese). I'm also fucking jobless. And I've literally slept with almost every decent-hot single girl in my broad social circle and have an 7/10 gf (10/10 personality, this ia why I choose her).

Idk why people are so obsessed with looking like a model. Dress nice, doesn't even have to cost much, and be a 6/10 and you can slay.

The reason why you're a virgin is because you actually care what others think. Just the fact that you want to make life altering changes because some random guys said you look like a tranny makes unattractive to 90% of the female population. Come on dude, think more highly of yourself, with that body you have 0 reasons to be insecure about your appearance.

yes he's sure. You look good, next time they tell you you look like a trans tell them you are and that your bionic dick makes their girl come three times as fast and hard as their cis microdick.

How did you do it? I'm a kissless virgin and honestly losing hope.

I don't really have any skills, I don't have a university degree. I make average money, I hate how I look, I'm weak, etc. I see no way to compete with all the chads.

>And I've literally slept with almost every decent-hot single girl in my broad social circle and have an 7/10 gf (10/10 personality, this ia why I choose her).

Your 7/10 is a normal man's 3/10 user.
You're basically telling him to feel good about being a fucking loser.

Nothing wrong with being a virgin though. Save it for a woman who's worth having or marriage.
But telling him to bang the first fugster he can beg just to "get it out of the way" is a horrible idea.

start counting your calories, lift heavy 3 times a week full body and stop being bitch made

if anyone tells you you look good they are lying to you and couldnt care less if you will ever be successful or happy.You know the truth, you dont need someone to tell you, right now as it is you look like shit and you probably dont even train that hard.When you start looking good you will aknowledge that and wont seek validation from anyone else

I try to train hard but I stalled on many of my lifts

Wtf do I need a source for. I do it. It works. That's my source.

If you looked transgender I would be hard right now, and I am not hard.

>Arnold slept 7 hours a day

>sleeping 10 hours
>making it

thats why you count your calories and get plenty of sleep.Read the sticky and start on reg parks program its good for begginers
pic related was my ex which i consider a 8/10 , you mean to tell me you regularly fucked girls like this being fat? user.....

this.

What do I do once I get fit? I wouldn't even know how to talk to a girl.

Believe what makes you happy user.

I also didn't tell him to fuck the first girl that wants it. I told him to be more confident.

>What is reading comprehension?

when you make it you wont have to ask anymore, you will gain that confidence and wont give a fuck what you say, girls will go easy on you.If your goal is to fuck bitches like no tomorrow , create insta/tinder and whore yourself out- ONLY WHEN YOU MAKE IT

No ofcourse not. I lost the weight. Still got loose skin and stretch marks. Also that's a 7 here.

But I have quite a few good looking guys in my friend circle. Yet the only other one who is succesfull and good at getting women is one of the lesser good looking. Chubby and has a derpy looking face.

Like I said aslong as you're a 6 you can slay. Women value personality and confidence more than looks. If you want to fuck vapid, empty, used up club sluts then yes go get that perfect body. Dont get mad when you catch feels because of deep rooted insecurity issues and get pumped and dumped thou.

I looked again. Yeah she's definatly an 8. Nice one user.

How do I know I made it

Although I agree that making it changes the game and "I still did it despite being fat" is a case of individual case vs in general - She's still a 7. And I'm not the guy you're responding to.

I just dont give a fuck and dont compare myself to others. Everyone is different and everyone has their own story. Humbleness and respect towards women is GOAT. I see so many guys failing to land a girl just because they make things get sexual too quick, like asking for nudes and shit. This only works when she's a desperate slit or you're a 9/10+.

I dont go out to try and fuck a girl. I dont even talk to girls try and fuck them. I talk to them to enjoy their company, have a good time and get to know them. Do this and you will win over alot of girls without even trying. In todays society almost every male is sexually frustrated and has no fucking idea how to treat a woman. If you're real and down to earth almost every girl will be into you because it's so rare nowadays to find a guy that genuinely wants to have a good time and has no alterior motive.

I never, ever, take home a girl the first night of meeting her. I want to know them first and setup a connection to see if it's a good idea to sleep with them.

When I tried to do this I just got cucked by an aggressive Chad though.

beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.To me she is close to perfect and a freak in bed, but different people have different taste
what kind of stupid question is that? getting fit is not only about your body changing, its a lifestyle change.You prioritize yourself, put all bad habits to the side,you will end up a different better person, thats when you make it.From my experience face>everything but its better to be average face+fit>average face+average(=shit) body

dang this pic hit me hard in the feels.I better delete our folders before becoming an emotional fgt over it.
The worst is no girl has ever come close to replacing her since, she could be the one and i wouldnt know.I guess fitness doesnt fill that emptyness bruhs

Then you didn't do what I said.
You talked to her with the motive to fuck her. Enjoy life and just have fun with her. If she wants to fuck some other guy then so be it, it's her fucking life and you shouldn't feel bad about it or judge her for it. This is still the real world and you will never be able to control everything so stop worrying about it.

I wasn't fat user, just fucked up my body by being fat in the past.
I only half agree with you. Yes this isn't that normal, I'm just saying there are plenty of ways to get women. You dont have to be Chad or a male model to get really good looking women. Everyone nowadas feels inferior and wants to be perfect. Nobody is perfect, not you, not your crush, not even Chad. Stop expecting yourself to be perfect, nobody expects it from you anyway. How often do you see a qt with an ugly motherfucker? Do you think he thought "omg I'm not good enough for her I'll never get her"? No he fucking went for what he wants and he got it. If you doubt yourself from the start you're setting yourself up for failure. Self-fulfilling prophecies are a bitch if used incorrectly, but it can be a virtue if you use it positively.

This

why did arnold sleep during the day?

Dude, you are ok, you should take a look at mine
Now that's something i'm worried about

I don't think OP is juicing, so why is Arnold relevant?

I think you want to be the little girl OP

Get your nipples pierced and wear a gold chain in between them lol

Shit gym with shit people, my moobs are trice as big and people don't even look at me weird.

Savage

Arnold was also 7× Mr. Olympia, one of the most famous actors of all time and the governer of fucking California. You don't have to be aa successful as him to be successful.

op post face, i think it has to do more with your facial features/hairstyle rather than your body getting called a trans

Stop that shit dude, you look fine.

Fatass detected

>Sleeping 10 hours
Do you people don't do anything beyond lifting?