GOMAD

Memes aside, opinion on GOMAD?

30 gallons of milk in 30 days

If that doesn't add sound insane to you then you need a brain scan

GOMAD on lactose free milk. Opinions?

You will get acne and a lot of estrogen while lowering testo.
If you want to become a girl, go for it

>Not drinking this
Enjoy your bitch tits, hormones and antibiotics faggot

Estrogen (female cows)
Addiction (casomorphins)
Clogged arteries (saturated fat and cholesterol)
Increased inflammation and mortality (galactose)
Cancer, acne, accelerated aging (cow milk protein)

Nope!

Literally why. If you are incapable of eating like a grown up for some reason, just drink a lot of whey and mass gainers. Or eat PB with a spoon or something. Why drink so much milk god.

buy lactase capsules and taper down on them throughout the month. Ive never had an issue digesting dairy since i did GOMAD. Before that it was super bad.

Fucking soyboys

Teenage male skeleton on a serious noob program like SS? Yes. Otherwise, no.

If you're skinny or you've been lifting for 5+ years.

Insanely retarded. Only idiots would ever think it is a good idea.

>this

>Memes aside, opinion on this meme?

Can confirm will get acne. Add peanut butter to your almond milk to make up for the lost calories. The acne is not worth it and I was only consuming 32 ounces a day. Fml.

if you aren t at least a 6’1 skelly don t try it, unless you want to be obese

>literally says soyfree on the carton
>fucking soyboys

Is this what mental retardation is like?

>Buy a fucking scale
>Figure out your average caloric intake over 14 days
>Add 350 calories until weight gain is less than 1lb every two weeks
>Add another 150 calories
>Repeat until 15/16% body fat
>Cut hard
>Repeat

Faggots.

This is EASY.

No it's just what being a meatcuck is like. All the shitty meat gave them brain fog jajaja

who the fuck wants to drink this everyday....

milk was never meant to be drank

only a racist would know why we began to drink this

I drink roughly 3/4 gallon every day and haven't experienced any side effects aside from congestion.
You'll only get diarrhea if you're nonwhite or have a shit digestive system
You'll only get acne if you're genetically predisposed.
All :evidence" about whether it increases/decreases test/estro is contradictory and mostly baseless. I've noticed literally zero effects related to altered levels of either.
It's a very cheap source of calories with good macros for a bulk. That's all there really is to it.

>8oz (240g) of 4% milk is 150 calories
>8oz of 2% is 120
>8oz of 1% is 100
>8oz of skim is 85

Adjust accordingly

no

Just started drinking a glass of whole milk in the morning with a scoop of whey and 2 tablespoons of psyllium husk. I drink a glass 2 hours before sleep as well, while eating meats and vegetables for lunch. Been making some decent strength gains over the last month. Plus all that psyllium fiber allows me to take 2 huge 1 wiper shits a day. Feels good man.

Good idea for a super skelly that can't gain weight. Once you're no longer a super skelly, stop doing it.

I honestly can't even imagine drinking a gallon on water a day unless I'm hiking or some shit. you don't need 100+ gms of protein unless you're 100 kg and trying to put on mass. you definitely don't need 100+ gms of protein from 1 source.

nothing wrong with antibiotics, elevated estrogen on the otherhand. fuck that.. 80% of estrogen in the average persons diet comes from dairy. just to clarify, i still consume dairy and meat

who measures liquid in floz anymore, fucking convert that shit, imperialfag

It's never a good idea to rely one thing for your source of whatever nutrients you need.

The US Department of Agriculture recommends diversity in your diet above all things for a reason.

Just listen to your body. Eat mostly lean protein, slow digesting carbs, and fruits/veggies. Mix 'em up, and take everything in moderation. Even moderation. Eat slightly more than you think your body needs to idle, and pay attention to what your weight does.

Adjust accordingly.

Pic related.

But sensible advice that has been the traditional dietary advice across multiple cultures and served us well over hundreds of years is so boring. I'd much rather go on a diet that randomly excludes foods or gets you to consume ungodly amounts of a certain food.

honestly people doing GOMAD are no better than the women going on lemon water cleanses in my book.

Measuring by volume is stupid, which is why I listed mass.

care to explain why measuring by volume is stupid?

Yeah. Volume of solid non-uniform particles, such as almonds or strawberries, produces voids of disuniformity.

Any thing that is temperature controlled has a reference temperature for a specific volume.

You don't count one egg as 74 calories. A 50g egg is roughly 74 calories. You can actually break down the white and yolk to get more precise. With hardboiled eggs this is easy.

Is you legitimately break apart your eggs to measure macros independently, you have autism

>clogged arteries (saturated fat and cholesterol)