So I joined the gym two weeks ago, did the initial apprasail and the PT gave me a workout plan. However...

So I joined the gym two weeks ago, did the initial apprasail and the PT gave me a workout plan. However, he didnt mention food or diet, so i dont know what to eat. What should I do?

You should forget everything the PT told you and go read the sticky, retard.

you should lurk more faggot

Read the sticky you no gains factor.

I read the sticky before and when I figured I had to cut, I ate about less 500 calories a day than the recommended amount and spent all days dizy and stumbling around like I was going to faint.

damn sounds like you're an unathletic dork, good luck in the next life

I usually eat 4 double cheeseburgers with water after I work out

Thanks for being so helpful

what's ur weight???

If you want to know what to eat, you go to a nutritionist. Period.

and height

do some fucking research on your own you faggot

166cm
69kg

King of manlets

sry bro...at that height i cant imagine what ur body looks like...just bulk or cut...depending if u think ur fat or not...and download myfinesspal on ur phone it will help u count ur calories...

FOOT
LMAO

He's 2 inches taller...

>Personal trainer

I suppose you’re the type that takes his car in for oil changes?

Yeah I think I'm a bit fat. I still have a gut and love handles, plus what is either moobs or real gyno unfortunately. Pic related.

Yeah yeah I know.

He was only there in the first session. Then I'm on my own with the plan he gave me.

yeah just eat less do cardio and dont fall for all the diet meme...and the dizziness will go away after 3 to 4 day...

Okay thanks. I installed that app you recommended and it says I should eat 1800 calories daily to lose weight to my goal of 60kg. Then I guess it's bulking season.

Also should I just do my regular workout routine as usual? Is it okay if I go two days in a row if I don't feel exhausted?

1.5 pounds of lean ground beef and 1 dozen eggs a day.

You're gonna seriously ask a board full of dyels instead of simply asking your PT what your diet should be?
Ok.

Wow, seems like trollington high got internet access at last ...

Okay I'll ask him next time I go there. I think they offered me a nutrition check so I might take it

cant believe the amount of shitposts in your thread. place has really fallen from glory the past 4 years

at this point u will see gain no matter what u do...yeah just go atleast 3 to 5 days...and if ur doing cardio take in the calories ur losing...

5'5 actually
not him btw

A lot of sticky links are dead, it needs an update

genetically inferior, you can't be saved pussy

Ill keep trying. Always

YOU ARE NOT DOING WHATEVER IT FUCKING TAKES

Thanks for being helpful user. Saved

good boy

Bro listen. Personal trainers can write a decent program, but diet plans are outside of their scope of practice. Go see a nutritionist if you want a diet plan!!!

Next, you should focus on upping your cardio to 3-4 times a week for about 30 minutes. Your physique is honestly disgusting.

Finally, don't you fucking quit you fag.

I aint quiting dude, I'm fucking sick of being in this shape. Im also disgusted with my physique but I see potential. I've been in worse shape. I'm going to consult the nutritionist and ask for a plan, and also up my cardio exercises as you said.

I've done 1800kcal deficits for weeks with specific diets and there are retards in this board that fast for days,you must be baiting,retarded,or have a condition

Commercial gym PTs are worthless trust me on this one count your calories you retarded noob, just go on a 500kcal deficit meaning that you calculate with fitnessfrog (google it) calculator the amount of kcals you use every day.

For example lets say the calculator says you have a 2000kcals expenditure then you go for 1500kcals.

Not that hard,monkey.

I know that. I did that shit for a week or so but, as I said, I must have fucked something up because throughout the day I felt dizzy. I'll try it again tho and use a calculator this time to pinpoint exactly the calories I eat.