Hello Veeky Forums, I started working out on February this year. I was obese (120kg), now I am skinny fat, is that true...

Hello Veeky Forums, I started working out on February this year. I was obese (120kg), now I am skinny fat, is that true? If yes, what should I do if I want to get fit? Pic related.

Read the fucking sticky needle dick

>being this jealous
Wow this board is pretty hilarious LOL post your body fagboy

Brah, you abar 15.

seriously Read the sticky

You look like a tranny

But I'm not a tranny

lift weights

I did. And I am still looking for a help with my body.

I am lifting weights

you are now

Gotta put about 3 more months in the gym with actual effort before people will be able to tell

Post boipucci

Read the sticky, there is a routine (5x5) that consists of 2 different workouts ( A & B ), can't remember the name.

I would suggest you start biking (at the gym or IRL) to work on the belly.

Then the routine i spoke about is great since you work out 3 times per week, just add situps to the routine (and facial/neck exercises if you're a facelet) and you got something stable for the upcoming months

(this worked for me and I'm seeing tons of progress 3 months into lifting and I've been into cardio for 6-7 months)

Forgot to add that i do cardio in between liftdays (got monday,wednesday & friday for lifting and thusday,thursday & saturday or sunday for cardio)

Whats your weight now? Thats impressive but you need to hit the lifting aspect and hit it hard

71kg

I'm not.

sit on my cock twink bitch

if you cut down on cardio, you will be able to grow your muscles way more. do the 16*body weight to calculate how many calories u should consume if you want to start gaining weight. i would focus on compound lifts (squats, deadlift, bench press, OHP, powercleans) to get stronger before you start doing curls & gay shit. idk what ur body fat percentage is, and i cant really tell from the pic, so dont pig out if ur still a fattie.

Post bum: this and this .

I need to see more of you to be able to tell what exercises you need to do.