How can Chad stay in good shape if he is a Heavy Drinker?

Jocks in my school used to be in excelent shape but they were all heavy drinkers

How is this even posible?

High natural test.

genetics

A Chad isn't just a jock.

>How is this even possible?
They've been lifting for more than a year

when you're young (

They do alot of cardio

because a decent athletic body burns thousands of calories a day just resting

by actually exercising and not shitposting on an argentinian doll collector's forum

I recall the most aesthetic guys in my highschool drinking and smocking a lot. Maybe getting wasted three times a week.

Either sheer genetic luck or gear.

>nobody has posted yet
steroid use is rampant in college sports. They juice, you deluded fuckhead

That's because women are gains goblins and seek the most fit males to fuck their shit up. Those Chads couldn't keep up this lifestyle for more than a few years without getting just'd.

Used to be at least a 8/10 semi pro Chad in highschool. Also, east Europe is a harsh place where you have to drink a lot.
Somehow i was always fit under 10% bf and was going out and got myself wasted at least 2-3 times per week.

Good old times.

>and feed it right.
I've been lifting for 5 years but don't eat enough, so i'm still ottermode with shit lifts

>How is this even posible?
It isn't. You can keep that shit up for a few years, but after that if you don't stop you start developing a beer belly, fatty liver, and probably diabetes and heart disease.

Chad is a myth; there is no such person.

Cause a 6 pack of bud light or whatever Americans drink will make little difference

Roids

Lots of cardio, my man.

The genes that make you a good athlete, high metabolism and big muscle density, help you process alcohol better. Athletes take more drinks to get drunk and feel it less in the morning.

Still you can only drink hard for a couple years in your early 20s before it starts ruining your life

they're smiling.....

I get stupid drunk 3-4 nights a week and still lift a lot more than average. Flat bench is about 340 1rm. I know there are plenty stronger than me, but it is certainly up there for the small town i am from.

Mid bulk so i got a gut right now though. I will start cutting right after Christmas because I travel for work a lot starting in March.

>I know exactly what im doing wrong but i refuse to fix it
>For 5 fucking years

>used to be in excellent shape

Hmmm

>tfw rarely drink or smoke
>have decent genetics
>reasonably in shape
i may lose out in some sense now but at least 30 years down the line ill look 5 years younger than they do.