What encourages you to exercise?

What encourages you to exercise?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Tim_McLean
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why so many catgirls here lately

I'm gonna join the army and would prefer not to be the weakest guy there.

>make it a routine
>have specific workout clothing that you put on before working out, okay to keep wearing post-workout, but don't wear it and not workout, change back if you chicken out on your workout.
It prepares you mentally and sets up a somatic response that makes you want to work out.
>have a workout buddy and guilt each other into working out
>use a workout video or preplan the excercises and number of reps so it always feels fair
>reward yourself after the workout with food or protien shake

You want to remove the obstacles of
>having to think about when you're excercising
>having to think about what you're excercising (because it is already decided)
>having to choose what to wear
>having to use any willpower
It is easy for me to exercise, I want to. I have a schedule that tells me what I'm doing today. I get a protein shake afterwards. It is great.

I really enjoy lifting so I don't need any encouragement or motivation. It's a pretty nifty hobby to like desu

I want to perfect my body and mind
The act of self improvement brings me joy

I want to be able to stand myself in a fight

Beating up liberals

Fear and shame.

THICC COLUMBIAN THOTS

Redheaded milfs and my dying race

Pride. So I can stand above people.

It's the only hobby I have that isn't prohibitively expensive and not video games. I'm not really motivated to go to the gym I just look forward to it because it's a fun thing to do.

You do realize there is nothing but drug cartels and drug cartels officialized whores right

Is your picture from a drug cartel video?

*sniff* *sniff*

>What encourages you to exercise?

The fear of getting my ass kicked in public

>What encourages you to exercise?
To be effay

Why are you always behind me, why!?

Nah, it was some canadian dude that got canibalized by a chink inside a bus
this must be the most presentable it could get seeing how one cop who saw the crime scene killed himself a time later due to witnessing it

This is why you need to lift, so you wont be overpowered and eaten alive

I enjoy race mixing, nothing like having white passing kids and diluting the gene pool.

I am an angry manlet

Sounds like complete creepypasta tier bogus

OH SAY CAN YOU McSEE

i think its true

>overpowered by a chink

lol canacucks btfo

>cat
awooooooo

>The killing of Tim McLean occurred on the evening of July 30, 2008, McLean, a 22-year-old Canadian man was stabbed, beheaded and cannibalized while riding a Greyhound Canada bus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Tim_McLean

Not hat hard to believe chinks can overpower chinks

>other passengers said they felt it would be rude to intrude on the private affairs of others

To be as attractive as possible to a prospective mate, and to earn respect from Swol bros.

Pretty sure he went behind the guy and slit his throat.

I'm not going to even bother fucking lying on a mongolian powerlifting forum on the internet anymore

It was always an inside joke between me and my good friend, let's call him X. I used to enjoy browsing Veeky Forums and watching Rich Piana videos and always say "we're all gonna make it brahs" cause it was kind of a stupid inside joke between us of how I would one day squat 400lbs and all the girls would be mirin' my quads. Of course, we both knew and laughed at how I would never make it since it was just a stupid inside joke and I would never have the discipline to lift.

We had a falling out, entirely my fault- and I regret it every single day, this guy was my best friend and perhaps even my only friend.. he told me that I was never gonna make it and it's just been going downhill from there. Again, the falling out was entirely my fault.

I'm hoping that if I can squat 400lbs soon he'll be willing to talk with me again. Here's a picture I drew of where I hope to be soon.

Sai daqui, SeuAmigoMercante.

>By 9:00 p.m., police were in a standoff with the suspect and had summoned special negotiators and a heavily armed tactical unit, the suspect alternately paced the length of the bus and defiled the corpse
>Police officers then observed Li eating parts of the body
>Witness said the attacker seemed oblivious to others when the stabbing occurred, adding he was struck by how calm the man was
>There was no rage or anything, he was like a robot, stabbing the guy
Pretty much

well, theres a chance that i will get my heart rate so high that i might die.

Started out just so I could try and eventually be better than my ex and maybe knock him and whoever his new BF will be the fuck out, but now I feel I only want to be better than myself. Also just sick of being the weak guy that gets picked on even after HS and I'm too shy a dumb for witty retorts so I figure having muscle as an option is nice.

>in an attempt to be less beta / fix my social anxiety
>to attract women
>to be strong enough to protect myself if shit goes down

Unfortunately, the higher my test gets and the stronger I get, the more I seem to intimidate people, which makes socializing even harder on me than it used to be. I've also developed a fear of letting people down when they realize that I'm secretly beta as fuck thanks to my inability to socialize, even if I don't look and act like the pathetic boy I am on the inside

I have a lot of nervous energy, and if I don’t get it out, I get depressed and wallow in it.

I’m an incel, so exercise is my only option.

the guy who did it was just released completely into society again with no checkups or anything.

if you're going to use this board, just shut up about the whole incel thing. this board is already shitted up with tfw no gf threads, the last thing we need is all of the refugess from /r/incels making it even worse

WHO

Carla Espanoza

I do it for him.

Sounds bogus to me. How do they have pictures of his eyes if they were consumed.

thicc asian girls

I'll need to be fit to join the local right wing death squad when the race riots break out

Cute awoos

Hmm that is true, still the tongue and ear still got conveniently separated like the wiki said, perhaps its because the eyes are damaged and not complete?
still, just reinforces the ideia of cartel execution like pic related

Jessica baby fat, best thicc asian chick on insta.

i seriously wish it wasn’t true user...

worst part is he’s free after only serving one year in minimum security jail.

i keep this photo saved on my phone as a reminder that i hate the world and all i care about is getting fit

...of course he is free after a year

Going to work and being around all of the fat people I work with.

Canada is fucked

pls don't user, this hits too close to home

If I don't, I get a headache. It's like an addiction now.

He was a schizo and got on meds now, that's their argument for letting him go

And he said sorry, so yeah

Body dysmorphic disorder