What mode is this

what mode is this

ninja chef

Skipping leg dayxF

pure ecto with no spinal compression / kyphosis so the back of a young man, but no 20 something chick is interested regardless

Steal ur grandma mode

this desu

Because jiu-jitsu

His mrs is a purple belt at renzo gracie new york.

He just won a blue belt comp earlier this year

Never trust a skinny chef.

false; heroin addict

there are plenty of 20 somethings that would fuck Anthony Bourdain, and not because he has abs

How do you prevent spinal compression?

Plenty is being generous, and most of the ones that do are busted and mentally disturbed

ayyyy literally first thing i thought when i saw the pic lmaooooo

>the ones that do are busted and mentally disturbed
There are plenty.

I'm a dude and I almost would. God he's so fucking cool

Ab work, and lots of it.

isnt it dangerous to be that skinny at his age?
he should put more weight on...

If he did leg day he'd need a hip replacement. He looks good for his age assuming he's late 50's+.

ex junkie trying his best to stay healthy mode

Hes 61

Try following him on Twitter, I dare you. He's the most bitter human being alive - it's actually pretty awesome.

Chefs are fucking savages. They hate everything. He fucking despises Trump and he is still tearing into Harvey Weinstein/the Hollywood rapists to this very day. Basically he just looks for new things to rant about, all the time. I love his show and he's definitely a cool dude, but if you met him in real life he would probably would shit all over you if he even felt like talking to you.

Anthony Kiedis mode.
1 part vegan 1 part weed 1 part smack 1 part no real job

Is this natty?

>Try following him on Twitter
I couldn't bear it, every one of his tweets was just some autistic freakout and you couldn't get any sense of what his actual values/opinions are since he shits on literally everything
I imagine being overweight is even more dangerous when you're old, since your heart is weaker and works most efficiently with a skeletal form.
Besides I'd rather look like Iggy Pop than an eldritch mass of flesh and folds

Jesus Christ, that kid is perfect in every way imaginable.

I thought that was iggy pop

trt + calisthenics mode

He is going full lean jungle man mode.

Aside from the freakish skin he looks really good for 70, especially considering the abuse his body's been through

no legs mode

I don't think being a blue belt in bjj changed his proportions user.

He got divorced

>implying anyone except literal unironic faggots on bodybuilding forums gives a fuck about legs

Women don't care about legs

Nigga he's 61 and look better than you ever will

Nice trips.

I have met him in real life, and he's surprisingly nice to his fans. He definitely hates anyone under 25 though

Holy shit that's the girl from Triple X

pity that hes a nigger

liposuction faggotry

can you fuck off already