Would you honestly even bother lifting if you had my genetics?

Would you honestly even bother lifting if you had my genetics?

just bench more

Post calves

Yes

Yeah cause if that's how your body looks without effort, imagine how excellent you would look if you lifted and ate really clean.

>3rdpbp
>4thp2ndbp

Stfu you shitposting cuck

Have you tried not putting food into your mouth every 2 minutes fatty

Starting body thread? My measurements are pretty average. Do I have potential? Not that it really matters...

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

kek you look weak af

Male or female?

YOU MOTHER FUCKERS
I just wanted a little guidance

He's talking about how he could never look good because of how terrible his muscle insertions are. Your chest gap will be less noticible if you get a huge chest then stay at or above 15%bf. Nothing you can really do about the zipperabs but its not really that big of a deal. Same for the short biceps. Your back at least seems to look normal.

Don't let shit you cant control keep you from lifting OP. You can make it too.

wtf? yes. you look good dude. stop being a spastic and just keep lifting.

cute butt.

I'm not gay but godamn you could wear some pretty stuff for me and...you know

Obv no homo bro

Kek this guy was probably serious though. I honestly only clicked the thumb to see your tits but now upon closer inspection they seem to be pecs. Its due to the mushy lack of definition and rounded hips. Like anyone else if you put in the effort it will pay off. Just commit hard and dont let up.

Is this meant to be good or bad I honestly can't tell lmao.

Your lack of hair looks very feminine too. Next time just let your cock hang out its not like we can see your face anyway and it would prevent embarrassing mix ups.

it's a completely ridiculous post either way he could have meant it

You don't look bad bro, just keep lifting and eating right. I am of east african descent (and a mix of other stuff) and we have the most beta genetics of all blacks. Super skinny with long limbs but I'm getting bigger and stronger.

Kek at your abdomen that looks like you had a hysterectomy and your asymmetric abs.

loling at your life right now

Yes. Just train lats and traps more then go full bear mode

>mfw white
>long limbs
>arms look small until flexed and I can lift more than manlets who got bigger arms
At least I'm 6'2

dude u could give birth through your belly button

other than that though you look fine. you like like an athletic dad. better than most.

>that deep set belly button
>that hole in the chest
>those short biceps
>that wide square torso

Are you fucking me dude? Do you also have a brown beard and blonde mustache?

Nice try faggot
Is rounded hips a genetic trait or just a result of my small quads and fat?

Yeah. Bench is your friend. And push press. You look fine though. More mountain man than gym rat. Think fertile wifey type girls rather than drug-addled party girls.

youll never be a world class bodybuilder but you can easily impress normies in a short time

Wait do you fags actually believe this nigger doesn't already lift?

Genetic but get some juicy quads and it will break up the rounded look

Why wouldnt we? If he does lift he is new or doesnt do it right. He has more of a manual labor body.

Kek why wouldnt we. He looks absolutely terrible.

oh hey. a fellow ausfag. g'day.

So are ya, Chinese or Japanese?

Hey man, I'm tall too so I know how you feel but at 6'2 you already have the height and the body will come too one day then you will look impressive

tru
bitches are annoying

mirin thickness

What part of "fit with bad genetics is still better than fat with bad genetics" don't you understand. No matter what you look like fit will always be the preferable option.

Underweight pussy. Don't bother posting if you cant deadlift 4 plates

This

Don't worry about your garbage insertions OP. It will still look better.

Where's toe problem? Focus a bit more on upper body and you'll be fine. You look good IMO.

Strongman

It's Gordon Ramsay mode, might be way worse.

You need bench, overhead press, squats and dead lifts.
You still have high bodyfat, and aren't strong. But in 3-5 months if serious could have some good change. Look more movie buff than bodybuilder buff. May attract 7-8/10 grills.
You got nothing to lose other than bad eating habits and some fat. May as well go for it desu.