How do i fix this soyboy body

how do i fix this soyboy body

What's in the middle?

a tattoo that would identify me

The fuck, do you have a dick tattoo between your tits? Nothing is gonna fix that

Eat more, lift more. At least you don't have to cut first.

Read the fucking sticky

lmfaoo nah it's just recognisable

Jesus even when i was going through puberty and skipping breakfast everyday i was never as small as you. Eat yourself some flesh skeleton

nice bulge

have you attempted lifting heavy things consistently 2-3 times per week for several months to several years? If not, try that.

>people actually think tattoos are so unique that they identify people
>he thinks his zero friends browse here

Shows us your $200 mistake faggot

If you are actually afraid of being identified by people on an imageboard I think you need to first work on self confidence and basic mental health before even considering something as involved as physical exercise. I'm not kidding or trying to bully you but that shows that you're a tremendously meek person

whats with the blur box in the middle of the pic?

anyways to answer you question (and assuming you can't afford a gym membership)
start with gaining some weight and do push ups every day (unless sore)
if you are able to, invest in a pull up bar and keep eating. do squats even you it is just with your body weight.

The mind is a reflection of your body
Working out boosts tests and definitely makes you less meek
Don't gainsgoblin the new guy

With that body, I doubt many people know what you look like with your shirt off.
This.

This OP

how does wanting to enjoy his privacy make the OP 'tremendously meek'? fuck me you're reaching dude.

>I wear a bulletproof vest in public because I enjoy safety
>I'm not a paranoid coward lol

k

What do I do with this? Posted in the other thread and got no response

my job is quite labour intensive and i work about 50 hours a week

afraid no, i just want to put on weight thats why im here. I am generally a pretty shy person, i'm not even gonna front like i'm not.

thanks for not being overtly rude about it

You'd be surprised

>my job is quite labour intensive and i work about 50 hours a week
>quite labor intensive
>that body

_AT
MOR_
Solve the puzzle you fuck

i was doing plastering which usually invovled lifting heavy sheets of plasterboardinto awkward positions, usually by myself
and holding heavy tools over my head

eat more and actually fucking lift. youre not going to be any happier when youre skinnyfat than you are being a soyboy

im eating the most i ever had in my life atm. like 2 bagels + yogurt for brekky, 2 fat sandwiches and soup for lunch, dinner usually kanagroo or chicken (350-500g) with rice n veggies, atleast 2 protein shakes a day. shit goes right thru me

Are you counting?

counting calories? nah but i feel full as fuck all day every day

Well you can call people with it and browse Veeky Forums I suppose. Eventually you can upgrade and get a better one

you throw it away and remove yourself from apples cult.

you grab an i pad (tablet for non plebs) to at least give the illusion that you don't have a smol wang.

Kek
Redundant but good digits
It's a pretty big phone, and my dicks not that small.

Are my hips really that big? I measured and their like 39 around. I also have really small quads.

wuzdat?

It's Broke Lesnar

do you lift? if not, lift

Hey bro i don't wanna be that guy.
I don't wanna hurt you or discourage you.
I'm just saying... if you don't make gains and give up, you can always go trap. Many traps wish they had your bitch genetics. It's all about how you see it baby boi. You would make a fine boy pussi

Your nipples look so sad man

Triforce tattoo?

Fucking bugman thing to do to yourself bro

Holy shit you're adorable.
You look like the type of boy who has a weird socially awkward but oddly sexually charged connection with that one girl that's kinda too hot to be on the robotics team.

You seem like somone rich fuck from a Nordic country. You're probably out of shape and rely on your shitty danish/Swedish/some-German-shit genetics to keep your shitty carb filled diet from expanding your stomach.

I feel full too al day and i'm eating 1750 kcal on a cut doing IF you fag, feeling full is a terrible unit of measurement. At least track your calories for a a few weeks to see how much more you should eat next to feeling full. If the scale aint moving you're not eating enough. Wich is clearly the case. Change your protein shake out for mass gainer if you have to.

You start lifting, did you honestly expect a different reply? Pack on 15kg of muscle and you'd look pretty huge. See you in 3 years.

>*angry shitskin sounds*
POO in LOO is this way >>>/reddit/

looks like me before I started lifting
put on size brah: hit the lats, pecs and (just as important) obliques. Also, squat heavy

Heavy compounds
Time under tension
Eat roughly 300~500 calories over what you need
Drink plenty of water
Get plenty of protein about 100g ought to do it based on your pic
Sleep at least 8 hours
Eat clean if you can
Focus on adding weight to the bar each time even if it's only a small amount
If you stall its no problem, drop the weight and try your stalled weight again next time, maybe you had a bad day. If you stall again, drop the weight by about 10% focus on your form or your TUT.

That's about it. Good luck.

Literally just do SS + GOMAD, it's made for people like you.

>milk
Gallon of estrogen a day.

with that body and that natural fat percentage, my advice to you is to eat a LOT.

no , i know youre thinking youre eating a lot but you're not. and then when you eat more and you're sure you're eating a lot, it's still not enough.

id say do a nice PPL as such:

5x5 compound exercise
3x8 compound exercise
3x12 isolated

Sample workout:

Push

Incline bench: 5x5
OHP 3x8
Flyes 3x12
Triceps whatever 3x12 (dips, close grip bp etc)

-swap bench and ohp reps every workout-

Pull:

Bent over barbell row 5x5
Pullups 3x8
Bent over barbell row (again) 3x12
Biceps whatever 3x12

Legs:

Squat 5x5
Hamstring curls 4x12
Calf raises 3x15

GG izi.

Eat a lot. About a pound of chicken breast a day, with sides. 50g protein shake after the workout, with a pint of milk or so. This should do it for someone your size.

Lift hard and heavy and long. Eat like it's your job. Easy.

look at his body, of course he is

They do tattoos on teenagers?

and you're a fucking contrarian dick, go get hit by a bus, NSA employee

work on your posture and when lifting at work remember to activate your core.

They're not correlated to the least. Let him keep trying to get fit, his self-esteem issues is for /adv/

>It's a pretty big phone
hahahahahahha
No

>my job is quite labour intensive and i work about 50 hours a week

i'm a forester who hikes 5 days a week, 10-12 hours a day. i still get to they gym 4 times a week.
stop being a fag and go to the gym