If you switched genders, would you still want to be Veeky Forums?

If you switched genders, would you still want to be Veeky Forums?

I lift but I don't lift to get "big" just to cut my chest until I get visible abs

>"I lift but I don't lift to get "big"
>Lifting for abs

yes

Not crazy ripped abs, just a nice toned midriff. A bit more fit than pic related. I'd also do thigh workouts

No. I don't want to attract male attention. Ick.

na i would just lay in my boyfriends bed all fucking day

I would want to be /fitthicc/ pic extremely related. My goal is basically the mail version of this (like the /thicc/ mode threads)

Id become like a mma chick

You bet your remaining protien powder i would. Id hope my gains transfered over so i could make every male uncomfortable and second guess their life choices. Girls wouldnt dare talk shit or suffer the pain of being slapped with calloused hands.

I'd probably still be doing the same exercises because I'm going for trap mode. Though I'd still do upper body because I'd fear being raped even more.

I went tranny first and started lifting a couple years later, I'm a lot more masculine than I ever was as a dude now

Yes

This thread is just another excuse to post fit chicks, isn't it?

Hell no I'd be a thicc/fat bitch- eat like shit and guys still trip over themselves

FUCKING KIKES! Stop trying to turn the youth into Genderless/Gay freaks and allow humanity to flourish naturally!

Repulsive.

id still do candito 6 week as a woman

Is that Little Gainer eve?

Fuck if I know she's just got a pot belly and tits and I like what I like

>If you switched genders

Literally impossible. But no, I'd kill myself.

good lord i need source