/FPH/ - FAT "PEOPLE" HATE

Daily reminder that HAES/fat acceptance is a way for liberals to turn their laziness into a social movement and forcibly silence anyone who disagrees.

>b-but there are fat conservatives! Trump is fat!

I know. But only liberals are pathetic enough to make it a social movement and rally in its favor. A liberal would rather attempt to be a """""revolutionary""""" and force society to adapt to their backwards ass world view than develop discipline and work towards a positive goal. Disgusting and pathetic.

>b-b-but I'm a liberal a-and

No. Pic related is what any liberal trying to argue with this thread looks like.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2WBsiKQBGVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most liberals don't support obesity and deterioration of health, it's just a minority of feminist retards. I don't even know I bother replying to this shitposting.

and yet like 90% of everyone is still too fucking fat.

Its all a ploy to make americans so unhealthy that they have no choice but accept universal healthcare.

Stop shitting up the fph threads you faggot

>Most liberals don't support obesity and deterioration of health
true
>it's just a minority of feminist retards
also true
The problem is that most liberals are too quick to grab their pitchforks the moment they hear the word bigotry. They may say 'not all feminists', but they will viciously defend ALL feminists

You have nothing better to do than trying your ass off to make yourself politicaly correct on the fat hate section of a fitness board?
Just lurk on the thread and save pictures that are funny like everyone here dumb dumb

HERCULES
COME OUT AND FIGHT ME

looks like an equipped bench presser

>chest?
>tits?
>estrogen?
>testosterone?

Is that Chris Chan

Air Force Good Conduct with 2 devices, National Defense Service Medal, Afghanistan Campaign Medal with device, Iraq Campaign Medal, Global War on Terror Service Medal, and NATO Medal it looks like.

He wishes he looked that good.

Based grandma to be honest and I'm not sure this is her being fat as much as it is a girl fishing for complements on social media

This can't be true. No male could possibly have this low self-esteem to put up with this. Then again, I've seen landwhales with pussy boyfriends on their sides, so..

holy shit how do people allow this to become their life

I like how once you get so fat no one can understand what the hell is happening with you.

Has anyone seen the episode where some black lady makes her young sons sponge bathe her in bed every day?
Then she made her daughters clean her ass and vag.

I think I just laughed myself a hernia

yo real talk:

has anyone here ever actually been so fat that it became a very serious health hazard?

I'm not just talking you had high blood pressure and a stroke risk

I mean straight up lube tube levels of obesity and an immediate risk to your health?

Has anyone here ever weighed over 300 pounds?

I had the privilege of getting to know a bunch of med students as they entered the field. When we met - that was 5 years ago - they were pretty much on the side of normies in terms of how they thought about obese people, weightloss, etc. They were wery much body-positive, supporting rights of giving "fair" (i.e. preferential) treatment to obese people, and above all to respect them fully as humans who essentially just happened to have a bit more fat around them than most. I was the "radical" in the group for even suggesting that you can actually control your weight via kcal restriction, working out, etc, and was quite often shouted down (as they couldn't exactly give any arguments to my points other than >muh feels).

So anyway, the transformation these kids went through was absolutely astonshing. They were fighting against it - many undoubtedly had family members that were obese, but none of them could hold on to their dear delusions for long. Most got around when they started seeing patients more in summer practices. After 3 years all their talks about fat people were essentially /fph/ material. Most of them had even apologized to me in one form or another, which was flattering I suppose. Anyway, the stories they tell eachother and beyond bizarre. Stuff like which you probably think is made up if you don't know the mindset of fatties. I mean I don't know how much of that story is embellishment - it may be completely made up for all we know - but the thing is, things like this happen all the time. People who would rather shit themselves than walk over to the toilet because it's slightly inconvenient for them. They have no other health condition other than their overweight, mind you. They could just as well stop eating 8000 kcals a day, but they won't. When they're told they musn't eat any sweets for at least a couple of weeks, they still find a way to procure cakes and stuff their face, beds, and even cabins with them. It's unreal.

>When you're finally off season and can start bulking

Nope, got to 295, reduced down to 208.

youtube.com/watch?v=2WBsiKQBGVU

People actually watch this shit unironically

>Male models imaginatively plumped and upholstered, fore and aft
I actually love reading academic literature that deals with tits and sex and stuff. The language is so creative.

Absolutely disgusting

>eats a carton devoted specifically to bacon
>pulls out main dish and it contains twice a much bacon in addition to everything else
>"most people would consider an egg sandwich healthy"
fucking hell

/v/ got a girlfriend.

I gave up 4 minutes in, in that time she basically says that she's feeling the best she's felt all year. The rest is just shilling and lip smacking, fucking hell.

quads checked

>slimmed down to fit into the dress
>now she can really let herself go

kek her fatass fingers don't even have knuckles

Not enough fire in the world to burn this thing.

Everyone gets a medal Hamerican culture, combined with some good olde Harrison Bergeron.

>low sociological suburb
Top kek.

pic related. this hambeast deleted her blog because he couldn't stay out of the kitchen and yet couldn't take the heat.

She only adopted those kids to work as slaves for her.
>slavery officially abolished in 1870
>the year 2017
>my 600 lb life hambeasts "foster" kids
>kids get to learn what it was like to be black and a kid in 1817 in the South

This is why you must always go with the tinder grills whose face looks bony, brahs. irl she probably looks normal weight, not bony. Cameras are traitors.

What the actual fuck

>when you prepare for winter by storing betas' nuts in your throat cloaca

wow that scientologist really hates black people.

That's a man

>Air force
She sat in office and did nothing, haven't she?
Rest are participation medals

>claim to be body positive and that there's nothing wrong with making men everywhere dry-heave
>actually extremely insecure which means you are indirectly admitting there is something wrong with it
I don't even know why I made this post, it's just stating the obvious

I dom't even know what I am looking at. Is that a thigh? Did she actually explode her knee?

It looks like her ankle broke under her weight and actually tore the skin apart.

I suppose one benefit of being a social retard is that I genuinely would be happier alone for the rest of my life than married to this.

>dem fat rolls at the back of her head/neck

my god

I'm high so I'm giving this a shot: side/passenger in a Motor Vehicle Collision?

>ordering breakfast

Do americans really do this?

Which episode is it? Need to find it

My peak was 330, 270 now, people are usually shocked when I tell them my weight. Don't get me wrong I look noticeably obese as I would have to but good weight distribution/natural muscle mass help. I wasn't close to death then at least according to my doctor.

Trisha is actually pretty fascinating if you enjoy a good train wreck.

Milla

If anyone falls for that first picture thinking she's anything but a manatee, they honestly deserve that buttery fat Down syndrome dwarf sitting on their face.

I've been watching some of this and those kids have some serious Stockholm Syndrome. Holy shit I feel bad for them.

Also why the fuck was this turbo-fat allowed to adopt a whole gaggle of kids? She might have still been mobile when she did, but she was clearly already deathfat by then. Sickening.

is it bad that i'd smash that

Agreed

I believe the rule is to look for the collarbones or lack thereof, no?

But most liberals will shut the fuck up and enable HAES when confronted.

*blocks your loch*

She must be in the 400s

That must be a disgusting experience

I'm very conservative but stop posting the same OP. Go to /pol/ if you want to talk about the political dimension of fatness

sick W-taper

She makes that $300 dress look like a t-shirt

Yes.
I'm currently 350 heaviest was 380
Been fat all my life and I was always in severe denial about it because of various reasons. I pulled attractive women and could do fairly active things thanks to having a massive bone structure, decent muscles from a country upbringing and carrying the weight well.

From 18-20 I went from 230 or so (actually a pretty decent weight for me) to 270
20-21 saw me hit 300
21-22 saw me at damn near 400
Finally at 23 my wake up call hit. I don't know what happened. Maybe browsing fit for months finally got to me, maybe I finally just snapped. Idk and Idc. I looked in the mirror one day and started running my hands along myself and just became so disgusted I wanted to vomit. I didn't eat that day and finally I talked to my good friend that's got a very decent bod and is tall like me and I've been in the gym consistently for 2 months now. Making good gains (deadlift started at 185 now is at 270 including bar) and I'm already noticably less bloated and my face is becoming slimmer.

The diet is the hard part due to work but I go to the gym and lift heavy weights 3-4 times a week and it's really helping to teach me some discipline.

I'm going to make it. Fuck excuses and fuck beginning highs. I can't live like this anymore. The painful joints and constant risk of injury. I just can't stand it anymore. Not to derail but AMA man.

Not gonna make it if you keep eating shit.

We're working on that but dropping from 5k~ calories a day to 3500~ is currently enough to do something.

You can usually tell bone from makeup though, right?

Yeah it is, I mean she's fat, but there's no excuse for physically assaulting people

I think I should hire this guy to work for me and I give him 1% of my pay as a reward.
Pretty sure he won't mind.

Also, cleavage, as fat girls like to show theirs off without realising it can be a giveaway.
Fat girl tits will sit flatter even when pushed up due to the buttery soft flesh all over not just where the fat should be, making it look more like a builder's arse crack than real cleavage.
They may also appear saggier, as they grew due to excess fat, not normal breast genetics, so extrude from a smaller area than they should.
Years of wearing ill fitting bras that barely fit her gargantuan frame will also add to this.

But most of all, if there is no full body photo, assume the worst. Most women are vain creatures, if they're not showing off what they have, especially if trying to find a man, they have nothing worth showing.