Do you think you can take on a lion in a fight?

Do you think you can take on a lion in a fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2013/mar/08/lion-killed-intern-swipe-paw-inquest
youtube.com/watch?v=etz9jx1zvz0
youtube.com/watch?v=g9lCkFygaaQ
youtu.be/YoTkCRMeAew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucken oath m8

GOATS

Where are the threads about silverback gorillas vs pro mma fighters,I miss the old times bruh

>Muh tyson vs sb gorilla

Did anyone really think Tyson could take on adult silverback GORILLA. the fuck?

I've seen documentaries of adult male lions solo'ing a 1000kg beast in the middle of a stampede.

You delusional faggots stand no chance.

He can take one primitive weapon

lol tyson would get destroyed by a baboon let alone a 400 pound silverback. People really forget how strong animals are, Tigers are capable of being 12 times as strong as a human male.

> he hasn't solo'd a 1000kg beast

He is just a Boxer, he is nothing compared to even a gladiator

>shoot the lion with my gun multiple times

easy win. eat shit you faggot pussy.

If he had a spear or something similar he wouldn't know how to use it anyway.

A challenger appears.

>you know what to do now, lads.

yes
one on one i'd choke that fucker out

lol a lions neck is thicker than your fucking head. they have more power in one of their legs than your whole body can generate You ain't choking out a puma let alone a 200kg lion.

>Lion swipes at me
>combat roll under it's arm and jump onto its back
>it can't reach up there, so I can choke it out

no big deal, how do you think humans survived in the first place, the modern man is just weak and meek and relies on technology too much

>no big deal, how do you think humans survived in the first place
By running around with 15 + cavemen armed with sharp spears.

try me motherfucker
i'll kill a lion right now

Assuming it's a fair fight and it doesn't sneak attack me, I think I could take it if I was able to take him out in the first minute. I think he beats me stamina, but I beat him in raw strength. All I'd have to do is dodge his bite because I could take his claws as long as they don't hit any arteries and I could intentionally protect those. If I can get on his back, I win easily. I'd put him in a rear naked choke and put him to sleep. If I can't get on his back, then it's time to duke it out. Lions do not have the instinct to defend against punches, so a quick one-two will either knock him out or stun him enough to allow onto his back to apply the rear naked choke. If he someone dodges my punches and tires me out, like I said, I think he beats me, 8 times out of 10 I win.

>but I beat him in raw strength
You are delusional. Lion swipes have killed people in one hit because they literally crack the skull. They are designed to take down animals 10 times heavier than them. Can you grab a 1000 pound wilderbeest beest by the neck and bring it down using your arms?

theguardian.com/world/2013/mar/08/lion-killed-intern-swipe-paw-inquest

i will paypal anyone $100,000 if they take a video of themselves killing a lion unarmed.

>Lion swipes have killed people in one hit because they literally crack the skull.
Yeah, but I'm not a 90 pound Ethiopian.

>They are designed to take down animals 10 times heavier than them.
I said a fair fight where he doesn't sneak attack me and bite my neck like the cowards they are

>Can you grab a 1000 pound wilderbeest beest by the neck and bring it down using your arms?
Yes.

I highly doubt a single person on this earth could kill a pitbull without getting some 2k dollars worth of surgery afterwards let alone a 500 pound lion with claws the size of your fingers and a bite strong enough to puncture a crocodile skull

Yep
gotta die sometime.

Look at me. There's literally nothing this babyshit-nothing piss rat could do to me.

>Yeah, but I'm not a 90 pound Ethiopian.
These instances specifically refer to people in the west funny enough.

>I said a fair fight where he doesn't sneak attack me and bite my neck like the cowards they are
In a fair fight he'd bite your arm instantly break the bone and rendering it useless. Than with you struggling to cope with the pain it'd slit your neck open with it's 5 inch long claws. Anyways Lions are not ambush predators like Jaguars or Tigers are. Their bodies have specifically evolved towards chasing herds of animals all over atleast 600 pounds in 100 degrees temperatures. They have the most muscle of any animal on earth in proportion to their overall mass and body weight.
>Yes
No

Here's a video of a young tiger, probably around 300 pounds taking down a 900 pound buffalo. You can expect a 500 pound male lion to be much stronger. '

youtube.com/watch?v=etz9jx1zvz0

I mean I know you're shitposting but in case anybody actually believes this I'm here to say no you will never in a million years barehandidly take down a lion.

>barehandidly
Diddly diddly do.

>ITT a bunch of dyels trip over themselves to explain how they'd to anything but force feed themselves to a species containing some of the most notorious man eaters in recorded history

Male lions are built with the primary goal of wrecking shit in fights. No other cat alive is built so specifically to achieve that goal. Not a one. You foggots are literally going to create the next Maneater of T'savo.

well lions will eat you if you start the conflict, but I would have no intention of winning and that is my advantage.
if it kills me it just saves me some time getting where i'd go anyway.

Joe Rogan, is that you?

if any of you retards think you could beat any of the decent sized chimps or big cats unarmed you need to prove it

idk about any of that but back then there was this Georgian Wrestler who wrestled a bear and won

A chimp you actually might be able to beat unarmed. Their strength is severely overestimated and the studies are very outdated. They are only around 2x as strong as humans PROPORTIONALLY. They will still wreck your shit though because they are wild and don't have any restraint in what they'll inflict on you. They don't care if they get hurt or not, the one thing their instincts are saying to them is "that big chimp is getting me angry". If you have your balls covered and you're in decent shape you could beat a chimp. But you'd lose some fingers, ears, and a lot of meat. Baboons are honestly scarier, mainly because they have 4 inch long canines.

Fuckin mirin tricep

Can't seem to find it.
The only wrestling bear I can find is "Victor the Bear". Who was a black bear(smaller) that was de-clawed, de-fanged, muzzled, drugged, and I think blind.

And even if it's a black bear if could still destroy you. Starving male black bears who were severely malnourished have on multiple records wiped out groups of hikers in order to feast on them. Humans are feeble as shit

Fuck it, go down fighting. If I had to die in a fight with a lion may as well, right?

Holy shit. He fucking twisted that buffalos neck instantly. It literally dropped dead in less than 3 seconds of coming in contact with that tiger

Please be girl(female). It's gotten really hard to tell them apart. Damn it, what have you done to me Veeky Forums?

Never going to make it

No.

gladiators were mostly foreign manlets who tend to be malnutritioned
so kys

That's a lioness. A male that big would have had a mane

youtube.com/watch?v=g9lCkFygaaQ

youtu.be/YoTkCRMeAew

0:50
Tiger is less strong than the lion.

Fake. Real audio is still not released

How does that prove anything? Tigers have physically stronger overall muscles, Lions are generally only stronger when it comes to their front legs. Anyway that was a juvenile tiger.

It's also a captive tiger, no knowledge of actually killing something and what the wild is like.

>*throws leather duster to side*
>My, my.....
>*teleports behind it*
>*forms handsign* heh. easy there, kitty
>*steps back to avoid swipe*
>CHIOOOOOOOODORRRRRRRIIIIIIII
>HEARGHHHHHH and THIS IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYONDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
*STABS IT THROUGH CHEST WITH MY TRUSTY SWORD*
>I always preferred dogs *smirks and lights cigarette

Chimps literally rip people's dicks off, you will die if it wants you dead

Maybe a mountain lion. I doubt there's a person alive who could take on a full grown lion bare handed aside from some kind of fluke where the cat gets an aneurysm or something like that. As for the people saying they'd choke it out, their neck is too wide and lions thick fur is literally made to make it hard for other lions to grip their necks in their mouths when fighting. Trust me, if a full grown lion couldn't grip in its jaws that neck a human arm definitely couldn't. And that's assuming you could even get into that position which is highly unlikely, given how fast and flexible they are.

Just think, do you think you could wrestle a 400lb muscular human? Now cover that human in fur that's hard to grip and give them razor sharp claws and teeth and a natural ability to kill things. That's what you'd be up against.

Yes.

Because I know cat psychology, and how to use, and/or fashion a weapon.

I doubt anybody could beat a mountain lion either. That's 150 - 220 pounds of pure killing ability. They are still much stronger than any human is. They can horizontally jump 39 feet. A kick from that to the chest would instantly kill you.

True maybe a female one