Are veins a sign of being fit, or shit genetics?

Are veins a sign of being fit, or shit genetics?

T H I N N

i have veins all through my arms/shoulders/quads/calves. still high bf% too (18%) wonder what it's gonna look like at ~10%. why would you say being vascular is shit genetics? they're aesthetic as fuuuuark

IT's irrelevant.

If you're thin and your veins are showing, it's probably genetics + paleness

If you're muscularly dense and veins showing, it's healthy heart but sometimes also high blkood pressure.

Someone who's fat with veins showing definitely has high blood pressure and needs immediate intervention

So overall not a good indicator unless you know someone's natural or not.

Veiny natties are GOAT

I have very visible thick blue ones even at a relatively higher bf%

Wtf is wrong with me

A L I E N
L
I
E
N

Fat veins

SHOO SHOO

Tfw my wrists may be thicker than OPs upper arms.

user you better be picking up heavy things more often

>IT's irrelevant.

Pretty much this. Mine definitely have gotten much more pronounced since I started cutting but not always. They tend to be most noticeable when I'm dehydrated but even then that's not guaranteed. They also seem more noticeable at night before I go to bed but I can't find any real correlation between anything and how noticeable they are. I don't think there should be any cause for alarm though, unless you think you have high blood pressure like that user said. And of course, keep hydrated.

A-are you a grill?

I'm 30% fat and have visible veins on both forearms
They are genetic

THANK YOU SKELETON

damn you might be the only human being with wrists smaller than mine

S T I C C

Girls like veins

I'm 6'1 and 185lb, my veins pop out all the time. Biceps, forearms and specially my hands.
If I start exercising then my hand and forearms look like they're wrapped in tubbing.
I wouldn't say I'm muscular, but this started growing the more I gained mass (I'm at 27 lb over my initial weight).

wrapped in tubes*

I think it's levels of subcutaneous fat, I have pretty veiny arms and as I lower my bf% they show up more in my torso and legs

>20% bf
>veins showing
>low blood pressure
what the fucks going on

I have extremely visible veins all over my body.

genetics, I am super skinny and have a ton of arm veins