Hey guys I'm 20 but my friends say I look 50. How can I improve my sex appeal and overall appearance?

Hey guys I'm 20 but my friends say I look 50. How can I improve my sex appeal and overall appearance?

How tall are you?

Drink water focus on sleep and go out for runs

Stop trying to cheat your genetics

5'3 1/2"

Read the sticky

Also get a haircut that doesn’t make you look 50

Moisturise
Drink water
Bulk
Do starting strength
Smile

I run laps around my driveway

Play hockey at the highest level possible and land a long-term contract with the Oilers.

not
xddddddd

You serious?

You'd be chad if you were a foot taller. It's not fucking fair

Yes

You do know you forgot to blot out your snapchat in the top left right?

You do realize your Snapchat user is in the photo....

I want more followers :3

Or at least a foot wider.

Why?

Yeah you look older than 20 but it wouldnt be as bad as now if youd lift and get bigger shoulders

My mom will be woried if I leave the property

Well howie you do what everyone who wants to look attractive should do: start earning shitloads of money.

You could also start working out, dress right and get a new haircut to supplement this. Maybe even try smiling.

Good chin though

I'm trying to loose weight before I start lifting

Why not both? You will also lose weight while lifting plus you can eat much more though

You're not pretty user but you're ugly in a super macho alpha way (big strong jaw and heavy brow) which is attractive to most women. The best thing you can do is work with it. Get enormous. Get a short haircut with a fade. Get badass tattoos and dress simple. Get a tan and take real good care of your teeth. If you work out like a psycho then you'll be perfectly attractive to women. Just lose the long hair and the child body.

Like this?

Because I wanna know what's muscle and what's fat

please clap

Lift. You have a soyboy's estro-body. Get a fashionable haircut and clothes

You look like you're transitioning. Holy shit.

Get muscle and grow a beard, you can't go pretty boy so go alpha.

Why would you say that

Grow a mullet and perma larp as Lars Ulrich

>you can't go pretty boy
Why can't you be both? My facial genetics combined with generally excellent DNA allows for both.

Ditch those glasses and get a pair more suited for your face. Groom your eyebrows some. Learn to take care of and style your hair. Fucking lift to help make your neck and traps bigger to offset the weird proportions of your head. Quit holding your phone like that, what kind of weird shit is that? And don't put your hand on your hip to pose for a picture

Also, grow some facial hair

top kek

My face is naturally bald

Mixture of strong feminine and masculine features with a nu-male body.

Apply rogaine for several months

>subvert genetics to deceive your potential mates
In the end this won't work, natural selection always has a way.

It's not getting hair plugs or plastic surgery, you mong. It's just activating hair follicles that would otherwise be activated in an otherwise unknown timeframe

Bullshit, if you can't grow a beard at 20 you will never have a beard worth anything (a.k.a a beard that goes from the top of your sideburn hair to your lip that grows in extremely thick like anyone who has a test level over 800)

you look like butthead

FUcking HOWIE nice leather jacket dude, you're looking real fucking slick

Kek

No... forget about the smile. Never smile.

I can guarantee he never smiles outside of pictures anyway, he's obviously an atheist

>that pose
lol why user

>"You'll have her back by 8 o'clock right user?"

>tfw no uncoordinated bf

lmao are you retarded

DADCORE

Spotted the genetically inferior

How can I improve my sex appeal and overall appearance?
practice your pickup lines at a retirement home and generally try to fit in as best you can. practice practice practice.

You look like Dean Lister

>5'3 1/2"
>1/2"
holy fucking shit every time

Get rid of those glasses, you look like mclovin

wtf where do you live OP

You look like the drummer from metallica, only older. Pic related

Fix negative canthal tilt otherwise theres no hope

Lot of city miles

lose weight, your face still looks pudgy

style. Dress young and carry yourself with youthful vigor and nobody will think you're 50

lmao

And this is why I don’t post threads like this about myself if it really is you OP fair play

Get better friends
/thread

You should wear glasses

Oh shit nigger please try and make some skin and face gains. Start a daily skincare routine of exfoliating and moisturizing, you look fucking haggard. Holy shit.

You don't look 50, you look like a wrinkly 14 year old

This is a troll post right? There's no way OP is actually smaller than a woman.

Listen op this is going to sound like joke advice but I am serious. You have a horizontal crease between your eyebrows, that makes you look a lot older than you are. If you have that removed, IE fill it with filler (like or perlane restylane) at a plastic surgeon, it is going to take 20 years off your face. That crease usually just occurs in older men. Trust me, I'm a beautician, I have seen this before. It is a very rare facial feature in someone as young as yourself. Get it removed.

Fuck while your at might as well dye your hair white bro.

>5'3

o man

You look like a 15 yo low test 45 yo

What spells can an advanced wizard like you achieve?

I'm a little tea pot short and stout.

Fear
Animate Dead
Conjure Lessor Demon
Magic Missiles

Do you live in a fucking Taiwanese concentration commune?

Hey bro all your puberty went your face.

Anyone who says you look 50 doesn't know what 50 looks like.

You trying to squeeze in an extra few inches on us?

Jesus fucking christ Costner

Get a head transplant.

lift some weights you scrawny fuck

Not OP but I need some help with this broad.
>be 5'9 skinny sissy boy with 7.5 inch cock
>I'm the opitome of beta
>match with thicc big boned big boobed girl

Guyz, this might be my first opportunity to play sissy boy!

this is the most autistic thing ive read all day congrats

>tfw when the thing that triggers you most was the OPs use of "friends"
>tfw I have no friends

"show me your tits ye fat cunt"
worked for me

dont listen to him you look fine just lift

hello Howie. Back from last time? At least looking a little happier.

being able to grow a beard and testosterone is not correlated, learn your shit you fucking retard

You look like Jaws

dude just talk to her like a normal human being. don't try to run game. that shit doesn't work. ask her about herself. every now & then make playful replies. it's not hard. invite her out for coffee. if you can manage to keep your spaghetti confined, she will enjoy your vibe. after that, invite her over. make out with her. move on to intercourse. kick her out and never speak to her again.

- t. collegiate fuckboy

>t. Beardlet