Learning boxing at home

Before you tell me that I can't and whatever, I don't care at all. Just want you to give me the best sources you know and tips especially from people who have trained it.

"Boxing" alone is like lifting without weights.

So? I know a lot of people who are strong and have good bodies from calisthenics, especially those who train mostly on bars

Not OP, but I don't know anyone that fights and I cant afford a teacher.

What do you want to learn boxing for exactly?

You literally can't.

He mines like lying down on a bench to bench press without any weights.

Basically just going through the motions with no resistance and therefore no real ability to improve.

Because I want to learn how to fight and it looks like the best cardio.

Do you have any friends who would be interested in sparring with you? It may not be as good as training with someone who knows what they're doing, but at least you're getting fight experience.

This.

>advising people who have never boxed to spar
Stop giving out shit advice.

The nu-male store called, they said they're all out of you.

I have trained boxing for 4 years. You can't.
You will NOT learn to fight with shadow boxing and bag work only. You need a resisting opponent to spar with. Even several, to adjust to the different ranges, speed and power.
Without one, you won't do drills either, and that's where the bulk of your technical training comes from.

And boxing alone isn't such a great cardio, that's why everyone skip rope and run on the side. The only cardio you'll build will be muscular endurance,since your legs and shoulder will be solicited more than usual

For self defense?

>inb4 krav "bite his nuts" maga

Say that to my face motherfucker not online and see what happens

Kek just find a boxing gym OP, they can be cheap as fuck especially if you find a nigger gym in the ghetto

>boxing
Fuck off nigger

Are you retarded, do you not know about greek boxing? It seems like you is the nigger. Not only am I not getting any meaningful advice but clueless retards like make it even worse.

People gave you meaningful advice, all over the place, you're just refusing to hear them because they're don't go your way

This.

Not only will you develop bad habits and never get technical, you will never be able to anticipate what an opponent will do.
Boxing is actually really easy to learn as a skill what is hard is reading the other person which takes years of sparring.

A good analogy would be like this: maybe you can use the controls on CSGO perfectly but the moment you use them against an opponent everything changes. The whole thing goes from 2D to 3D.

The reason Boxing/Thai/kickboxing, Judo, BJJ, wrestling etc work so effectively in comparison to karate/ninjitsu/kendo etc is because of the distinction of constantly practising against a fully resistant opponent.

Don’t waste your time you’d be better off learning about stocks, making some cheeky trades and living in a mansion where you’ll never have to fight anyone

Boxing lol. Voluntarily wanting to learn a dead 1 demensional sport. Learn kickboxing or mma fgt.

If you want to learn boxing to do an all-round exercise activity, go for it. There are many youtube videos with the basics. You'll need a mirror, a lot of patience, some gloves or just tape to start and a couple of punching bags.

You wanna use it to fight other people? Nope, don't even try it. You'll probably get your ass kicked, specially if you never fought before.

>The reason Boxing/Thai/kickboxing, Judo, BJJ, wrestling etc work so effectively in comparison to karate/ninjitsu/kendo etc is because of the distinction of constantly practising against a fully resistant opponent.

lol...no.

But he can at leasy learn correct punching technique and punching power? So at least he cant hit hard as fuck and a little more accurate then someone that never trained them right? Which is slightly better then the vast majority which can't even throw a hard punch

>But he can at leasy learn correct punching technique and punching power?
No, he will learn to launch his arm forward, develop some shoulder endurance and that's all.
What the fuck are you talking about accuracy ? Your target is always moving, it's not a static bag. It circles you, moves in and out of range. That's where you learn accuracy.
If he wants to be tougher than the average population, a regular calisthenics routine will do that, because hitting a bag without any technical knowledge or oversight, will just tire your front delt, and for that pushups do a much better job

Throwing a hard punch is a mix of technique, speed, and power. In that order.
In street fights, you can dodge "hard punches" from retards like OP who think they know how to fight so easily, because you can see them telegraph the punch 3 seconds ahead of them actually throwing it.

OP, go to a fucking boxing gym. You'll make an ass of yourself in a real fight if all you do is get a heavy bag and pummel it like a retard every second day.

Also, somewhat related story:

>Be at boxing club
>Everyone is humble because everyone knows ego is for Ali, Tyson, and Mayweather.
>One day dickhead shows up
>Dickhead claims his dad taught him wing chun
>Here we go.exe
>Coach tries to teach him the basics over a couple of weeks
>Dickhead ignores all advice
>Dickhead wants to soar
>Coach says no
>Dickhead says why not
>Coach says he's too green
>"Can't they just go easy on me?"
>Coach relents and pulls me and two others aside and tells us to work our defensive, throw light jabs and that's it
>We agree, first dude gets in the ring with dickhead
>Dickhead assumes gay ass wing chun southpaw stance with leading left jab
>Whatcunt.png
>Dickhead immediately shoulder charges first guy and repeatedly kidney punches him
>This shit goes on for two minutes
>First guy gets out of ring and tells second guy to get in
>Coach looks bored
>Same shit happens with second guy
>After a few rounds I get my turn with dickhead
>Coach looks at me as if to say "don't do it man"
>Bellrings.mp3
>Get rushed by dickhead, sidestep right to avoid the kidney retard hook, carry through with a sneaky right shovel hook to his cheek
>Dickhead drops to one knee immediately and complains about gassing, fitness, and he wasn't ready for it
>He shows up for 3 more weeks, by the 3rd week, I've taught the younger dudes how to shovel hook sidestep
>Dickhead never sees it coming/defends it because he didn't listen to basics
>Drops to one knee every time he gets hit
>Stops showing up

OP reminds me of dickhead.