"losing weight is easy bro lol. just don't eat so much lol"

>"losing weight is easy bro lol. just don't eat so much lol"

>Do cardio
>Eat foods that are less dense with calories

There's two extra options that let you eat like the fatass you are.

>just do an hour cardio every day

Its true though.

That and workout.
I'm down 60lbs in three months.

myfitnesspal calorie calculator helped a lot

my diet is total garbage but i've lost 30 pounds in the last 6 months by skipping lunch every day. it's pretty easy desu

>"eat less move more lol"

why is this a problem?
eating less is one of the easiest things you can do

Losing weight is easy. Losing fat is the hard part.

Eat less phaggot

Eugh take my upvote

Hunger management is the other part of the equation. This can be accomplished by, among other things, a ketogenic diet, intermittent fasting, low calorie density foods (vegetables), higher protein intake, higher salt intake, decreased water intake, etc.

if you don't have self-control none of that shit matters

explain user?

You can just east less and lose weight, but the body has a tendency to lose muscle as well (because it takes a lot of energy for the body to maintiain it).

So, if you *just* want to lose fat, you have to cut at a relatively small caloric deficit (although this might not be as important as the rest), while also eating enough protein and also keeping up the exercise volume.

It's easy just not eating, but it's not as easy keeping your routine and a high protein diet while also on a deficit.

learning how to find successes is how you build discipline, kiddo. stop being a retard.

It's not particularly hard, just boring af. Like what is there to do when I'm not cooking/eating? Fuck...

>"dude gaining weight is easy literally just eat dude xD"

>Talk less
>Smile more
>Don’t let them know what you're against or what you're for

>"losing weight is easy bro lol. just don't eat so much lol"

lol faggot, just losing weight is easy as your mother

losing fat and keeping strength is a real bitch (as your mother also)

So true amirite

Tracking your calories makes it easier

Have you tried lifting, yourothethobbieshere and doing something with other people? The possibilities are litteraly endless.

its true tho. I don't even count calories and I lose weight, just stop eating trash.

it's okay, losing weight is hard! baby steps will get you there! start by doing 20 min of light cardio once a week, a brisk walk down the street for example. if you can't do that, it's okay! everything will work out in the end.

yes. and?

My friend who played WoW regularly for 9 years did it (changed his diet, cut out junk food, soda and bread, and nothing else, didnt even work out) on a whim and shed pounds like a fucking snake shedding skin

He's just.. thin now, it's kind of weird and jarring because ive known him as a chubby guy for a long time, but im glad for him

I dont get this

I have the STRONGEST fucking metabolism out of anyome i have ever seen, met or known, i cannot gain weight, it just doesnt happen, and its frustrating

no, you don't. you're not compulsively unable to sit still while sweating constantly in a cold room.

either you're not eating very much or you have nutrient absorbtion issues. shoot for 4000 kcals/day while lifting heavy 3x a week for 6 months and see how your weight is.

Kinda right, just eat less of whatever your body stores more as fat.
Some people can eat more carbs, fats, or sugar but generally sugar is the cancer of most diets.
When you figure out that one can of coke is enough sugar in your body for the entire day you look at things differently.

apparently fatasses are angered at the notion that they have to discipline themselves

YES IT IS THAT EASY YOU FAT UGLY CUNT.
I HATE ABSOLUTE RETARDS LIKE YOU. SAME KIND OF RETARDS WHO VOTE FOR PUBLUC HEALTHCARE SPENDING TO TRY IN VAIN TO FIX THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR DECADES OF SLOTH AND GLUTTONY.
FUCK YOU, YOU DESERVE TO ROT.

>go from 104kg to 69kg in three years just by not eating like shit
>two years later and I'm at 80kg
Please god tell me it's not coming back

I guarantee you are not eating enough, you have to CONSISTENTLY eat over your caloric needs. One day in a week is not enough. When you feel full, eat a bar of chocolate and eat one on top of that. Now you are bulking.

lost 3 lb this week with eating junk food and 2h gym daily. I really don't feel so good, fucked up lifting, skipped cardio and brain doesn't work anymore. Send help pls what should I eat?

>i cant make it because im a special snowflake
lmao

Maybe not junk food?

bad habits are hsrd to shake

just count calories you fucking retard

How frequently are you weighing in? I do almost every two days and weight sometimes swings 2-3 pounds back and forth. I'm somewhere near 30% bf so fat works as a sponge for water I suggest.

make gainer smoothies and suck them down, easy 2k calories/day

words of wisdom

no I weigh myself daily and I have a pretty good feeling about my weight. I've just been too greedy

Please, kind user, tell me I have the willpower to not go back to being a fatass

It's not willpower. willpower is short term. It's planning.

if you have hunger management issues, try carnivore keto (i.e. meat and water only) and add in more food gradually

You’re gonna make it

I've been cutting for over 10 months, making sure I get enough protein. I started at 143lbs and am now down to 106lbs and I'm still skinnyfat.

When I finally fixed my fucking diet and started eating CLEAN I found I was eating MORE pound for pound while getting fewer calories from my food. Don't underestimate chicken breast broccoli and brown rice, bro.
Yeah I went there, BROWN RICE, oh I can already see you 14 yo dirtybulk faggots getting triggered, muh cheeserburgers, muh strength-only permabulk, no cardio brah, f-forever a fat liftvirgin.... Yeah fuck that noise.

CLEAN EATING CLEAN BODY CLEAN MIND

walk 5 miles every night before bed and it will melt off you fat cunt

It's true, just count calories and do some cardio you fat fuck

It really is that fucking easy, have some self control faggot OP.

How many hours do you spend a day eating?

You will always be hungry on a diet, or at least occasionally. That is a fact of nature to resist muh precious cargo.

Here’s what helped me:

1. Remember if you don’t have the self discipline to lose fucking weight you don’t have the self discipline to ever succeed in life and deserve failure.

2. You may always be hungry, but you can be LESS hungry by not complaining about it.

3. As soon as you say “one day doesn’t matter” or “this weight loss goal isn’t important” it’ll start bleeding into other goals and areas of your life - “why get dressed it doesn’t matter” “why even try ____ it’s not a worthy goal”

The rest is a fight against fate, man’s struggle against the odds. Every time you feel like a faggot write another motivational quote and take another supp or chug water etc

are you 4' tall?

I actually wouldn't advise a small caloric deficit (I assume you meant something like 200 cal under tdee), as it would prolong the cut and you might end up losing more strength and mass than your would if you would cut at about 500 cals under tdee
unless your a real fatass, you shoudn't cut for longer than 3 months at the most

Close, I'm 5'7".

>be sick for a week
>lose 5 pounds even when trying to maintain due to loss of appetite
>abs look great though because of all the coughing

Fat people should just get sick

You want some good advice? Some advice that REALLY FUCKING WORKS, ***BUT*** Veeky Forums armchair nutrition contrarians will tell you it won't?

Do the 6-7 small meals a day thing. Seriously.
Veeky Forums will now no doubt start screeching how "there's no science behind it" and "muh pubmed search of 1 study in china showed 2-3 meals is best" but I'll tell you in reality, if you are having problems with hunger and sticking to a long-term diet & lifestyle change, this can really be the thing you're looking for to develop good habits and stick to your plan. Bake a whole bunch of chicken breasts or roast meat and some quality carbs and fats and portion things out so you're just eating like ~300 calories at a time. Learning to measure your food properly is key! It'll keep you from going on those hangry binges and you'll eventually develop the skillset to not give into temptation and keep your diet under control. You can gradually wean yourself off it back to 3 meals a day if you want once you've learned to take control of your eating.

it actually is easy. Don't eat fat.

>Do the 6-7 small meals a day thing. Seriously.
snacking is terrible for ya.
2 meals a day. no snacking. best way to do it. better to get used to not eating if you want to lose weight. habits like snacking take a while to die.

NOT snacking. PORTIONING YOUR MEALS. This is why you dopes get it wrong, those 6-7 meals aren't supposed to be pretzels and potato chips and chocolate. They should ALL be of the same nature as a quality macronutrient-balanced meal with processed foods and sugars kept to a minimum. Learn to cook, learn to measure.

There's no science behind it because it's literally the exact same thing as a plain deficit.

Personally I prefer Intermittent Fasting with 2 large meals

>literally the exact same thing as a plain deficit.
And this is why you losers will always be losers.

This completely accurate though.

Eat less, get your heart rate up.

It was pretty easy for me. I lost 90lbs cutting out junk from my diet.

I lost 65 lbs this way. But feel free to criticize what worked for many people you delusional fatty

Depression is best for cutting. Go get your heart broken

This

Losing weight is just restrict how much you eat + exercise or watch what you eat and exercise. That and patience and youll be down 30lbs in like 4months.

Losing fat is another story. You have to monitor and tailor your diet to your specific body. You want to maximize fatlose while maintaining or building muscles and to do this youll need to play around with your macros, go slow and approximate how much calories you burn during your workout.

>tfw depression got bad enough to need meds
>cant coast and stay skinny anymore

worth it I guess

Ahhhhh this again.

Fair enough your body defies basic thermodynamics, now show me your food journal

What should I try to do if I'm looking to lose fat and weight associated with fat?

If youre fat and a beginner you should get on a weightlifting routine + cardio day. You want to go to TDEE dot net put your body specs into the website then click on cut and follow the macro split with equal ratios or a high carb + high protein cut. This will ensure youre buidling muscle while losing weight (can only be done if beginner).

If youre on a bulk and want to cut (ie youve been lifting for some time) then go to TDEE follow the high protein high carb marco split and either do a slow (-250 cal) or fast (-500 cal ) cut.

You SHOULD ALWAYS be doing cardio regardless if youre bulking or cutting. Cardio is what separates people who just lift to people who actually LOOK like they lift.

Eating food is hard.
It's hard, and fat people don't understand.

I've lifted on and off intermittently for a few years. Recently had a medical problem for 8 months and just started working out again a month ago or so. Do I count as a beginner still? I've also been tracking my weight and intake on that reddit TDEE spreadsheet.

Losing weight is easy, just do keto

Not eating will just make you lose muscle and then you'll feel weak and like death by the time your body actually starts burning fat.

this right fucking here

It sucks but you literally have to eat till you're sick and keep eating all day to keep that going.

>tfw too lazy to get food
>on the edge of starvation most of the time

the reason im not fat. just eat less you disgusting fatties.