If iranians really claim that they're descendants of ancient persian empires...

If iranians really claim that they're descendants of ancient persian empires, why do most of them look like arabs/pajeets/arab-pajeet mix?

Attached: 2iqy0ie.jpg (600x350, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vaedhya.blogspot.ca/2012/07/interpreting-new-iranian-y-chromosomal.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5113750/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5113750/figure/F2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because that's what the ancient persians looked like yeah who knew the middle east was always brown

objectively wrong, iranians today are genetically not the same as the iranians of old

today iranians are mostly J haplogroup signifying their descent from arabs, not to mention virtually every genetic study shows them to be mostly arab/pajeet

what haplogroup was predominant before the islamic invasion?

R1a, R1b, I1

I mean they mixed a lot with Arabs, Turks and Pakis/Afghanis

>arabs
nope
>turks
nope
>pakis
nope
>afghanis
pashtuns/tajiks are iranic/persian respectively

>l1

Thats because they always were brown.

Yes yes faggot you wuz now go back to eating blue tack

Because they are the most servile people on earth, worshiping their conquerors.
>Their flag is literally in a foreign script
>looks like a vagina
The true hair of the Sassanids live in Tajikistan/Afghanistan and China, the last Sassanid nobles lived their life in China but gave up their reconquest after they saw how willingly Farsians gave away their daughters to the new invaders.
false! Tajiks and Iranics living in China don't look like a cucked mixed breed, why do (f)ersians?

Attached: 14692849878545.jpg (1000x665, 139K)

Iranians have 90-95% genetic continuity with their Sassanian and Achaemenid forebears, who were not White people fyi (will give image). I have nine images to share.

01/07
Legend:

Dimgray X Indian
Dimgray Plus Sindhi
Dimgray Fill square Pathan
Dimgray O Kalash
Dimgray Dot Brahui
Dimgray Star Balochi
Dimgray Diamond Tajik
Black Fill square Iranian_Lor
Black O Iranian_Mazandarani
Black X Iranian_Persian
Black Star Kurdish

Attached: 01.png (1218x803, 137K)

Concrete data on Iranian genetics. Iranian is boxed in red.

Legend:

Orange: Anatolian Neolithic Farmers/Natufians
Green: Neolithic Iranians
Blue: Eastern Hunter Gatherer
Red and Yellow: East Asian
Beige: Onge
Light blue: Subsaharan African

Attached: 02.png (1443x492, 328K)

Compare that with this, ancient Iranian samples,

Legend:

Green: Neolithic Iran
Red: Eastern Hunter Gatherers
Blue: Anatolian Neolithic farmers/Natufians

Attached: 03.png (309x363, 90K)

04/07
Overall, 90% genetic continuity, and once the regional differences are taken into account, 95% genetic continuity. Most of these samples were from near Kurdistan, and do not reflect all of Iran's genetics. Kurds would be very close to these samples, up to 96%

This particular image represents Ancient Europeans:

Attached: 04.png (301x521, 87K)

05/07
Ancient Iranian samples on Gedmatch:

Attached: 05.png (841x339, 41K)

06/09

The so-called "Arab" Y-DNA is at 8% total, mainly in Ahvaz, but my friend Arash/DMXX explains: "The strong presence of J1c3-PAGE08 is one of the surprising finds of this study. With an absence only amongst Assyrians from Azarbaijan province and a peak in Khuzestani Arabs (31.6%), I speculate this is an early Near-Eastern pastoralist nomad marker that is only accentuated in Khuzestani Arabs because the L147.1 marker (J1c3d), which is commonly associated with the expansion of Semitic languages (particularly Arabic in literature) was not tested here. Otherwise, it would be difficult to reconcile medieval Arabic admixture among Iran's Zoroastrians being comparable (and often greater) than Azeris, for instance, as Azerbaijan hosted Arab garrisons following the Sassanid collapse."

Thus, the majority of this was not even from Arabs, but from pre-historic migrations into the Iranian plateau, which predated Arabs by thousands of years. Actual Arab influence is not even two percent

Attached: 06.png (1084x970, 157K)

All of this information together shows the average Iranian has about 90 to 95% genetic continuity, depending on region, to his Achaemenid and Sassanid forebears.

Attached: 000.jpg (1218x757, 134K)

08/09
A vase from Sassanian era depicting Persians. As you can tell, Persians weren't White.

Attached: vase.jpg (632x620, 111K)

09/09
Also, a mosaic that came from Bishapur, traceable to Sassanian era.

Attached: mosaic.jpg (282x179, 15K)

We have actual artifacts of ancient Sassanids depicting themselves. Check here:
Go kys.

holy fuck you've posted this same shit in every thread about iran and persia the passed few days
FUCK off

You fuck off, you Arab piece of shit. I gave SOURCES with actual images of Persians depicting themselves. Ancient Persians weren't White and we can tell this based on the artifacts and genetic data.

Now you, go slit your throat and film it for my satisfaction.

Also, the country has been called Iran since Sassanian Empire.

you keep trying to convince others that your people are the same as the prestigious persians of the ancient era but you're not fooling anyone you ugly pajeet
fuck off and desecrate a street you balouchi nigger

You think Ancient Persians had blonde hair and blue eyes, you stupid piece of shit?

Attached: 1517256943004.jpg (1066x1599, 125K)

>my ancestors :)

WE

Genetic data and artifacts show we have 90-95% continuity with them. We also preserved Sassanian culture well.

Attached: 1517256851570.gif (775x687, 197K)

no one itt has been arguing that, shit for brains. clearly comprehension isnt your strong point
it's that modern iranians have nothing to do with ancient persians cuz you guys have been raped by arab, turk, afghan, and mongol invasions so much that you're now some muttified street shitting race

There's no need to say WE you stupid Arab scum. We IS.

Now, about cultural continuity. Iranians have many unique holiday traditions such as Nowruz, Yalda, Chaharshanbe Suri, Mehregan, and so forth. Moreover, the Zoroastrian epic, Shahnameh, helped retain much of folklore dating to Sassanian era, and its third portion is largely accurate detailing of Sassanian kingly lineage.

Before the Islamic Revolution, there were only 15% Arabic loanwords, yet the language was still grammatically Iranian. The loanwords could also easily be avoided if one wanted too, meaning the language at most had about 5-10% Arabic influence.

Now YOU Arabs, in the upcoming war, I want us to bring back scaphism, crush the skulls of your women and children, and show you true terror. We gave you culture, and we're going to disembowel you to fucking hell. Even your best scholar acknowledged Persians were the ones behind Islamic Golden Age:

As Ibn Khaldun suggests, it is a remarkable fact that with few exceptions, most Muslim scholars…in the intellectual sciences have been non-Arabs:
"Thus the founders of grammar were Sibawaih and after him, al-Farisi and Az-Zajjaj. All of them were of Persian descent…they invented rules of (Arabic) grammar…great jurists were Persians… only the Persians engaged in the task of preserving knowledge and writing systematic scholarly works. Thus the truth of the statement of the prophet becomes apparent, 'If learning were suspended in the highest parts of heaven the Persians would attain it"…The intellectual sciences were also the preserve of the Persians, left alone by the Arabs, who did not cultivate them…as was the case with all crafts…This situation continued in the cities as long as the Persians and Persian countries, Iraq, Khorasan and Transoxiana (modern Central Asia), retained their sedentary culture.

Attached: zinat-ol-molk-house-wax.jpg (550x350, 33K)

that quintessential sassanid culture :^ )

Attached: iranians.jpg (1200x803, 326K)

Genetic data differs. Iranians have 90-95% genetic continuity on the autosomal level with Sassanids and Achaemenids.

Here's a hint: Iranians hate Arabs and treat their Arab minorities in Khuzestan like shit. Mixing with them was historically viewed as bad.

Those are probably a different minority practicing Ashura, but a lot of Sassanian culture was preserved in the Shahnameh and minorities in Yazd. When Europe became Christian, did they lose their genetic and cultural link to their past entirely? No, and in fact, Iran preserved Zorostrianism better than Europeans did for their paganism.

bullshit. post data that doesnt come from ahmed ibn Faravahar

yeah im sure they did you bacha bazi practicing nigger

The data largely comes from this peer-reviewed study, GEDMatch, and more:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5113750/

Note, Iranians of Iron Age (which is during Sassanian and Achaemenid era) are different from Iranians of Neolithic Age.

You are an Arab shitskin whose GCC countries survive on slave labor of Indians and Indonesians and functions entirely on Western investments. Even during Islamic Golden Age, you were overshadowed by the Persians. You Arab shitskins had such a shitty constructed language that even your best historian acknowledged your language was improved by Persians.

You are literally nothing but scum of the Earth, hence why you cannot process my evidence and continue the hostilities. Please film yourself slitting your throat for my satisfaction.

Look at this diagram from the linked study:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5113750/figure/F2/
Modern Iranians cluster closely to the Iron Age sample, which is a square with an x in it ([x]).

>whose GCC countries will on slave labor of Indians
So what? Better to enslave others than labour in shitty conditions ourselves.
Isn't that essentially what the West does with Mexicans in the US and Blacks and Maghrebis in Europe? Fucking idiot
I guess the West treats it's labour class better than we do but at least we can deport ours whenever we want.
>Even during Islamic Golden Age, you were overshadowed by the Persians.
That's downright false and anyone with a shred of intelligence can tell you the same, I can't be bothered to get into this every time with Iranians because you people are niggers bent on the glory of your ancient ancestors with no realisation of modern reality.
In the first century or two of the Arab expansion the sciences and humanities were heavily represented by the city dwelling groups(Persians, Assyrians and Jews) that the Arabs had conquered because they were already established practitioners of science, this changed over time however.
>You are literally nothing but scum of the Earth
Pic related average (F)ersian

Attached: iran-homeless-graves-1.jpg (1200x630, 109K)

The topics of race by genealogical studies is irrelevant when the modern Iranian can be characterised as an Islamic zealot with a black turban and robes.
Greeks and Italians had a superior ancient history and yet they're in no way as autistic as you guys

>Better to enslave others
It is better to create things with your own hands, then to be hypocritical scum of the Earth. And no, it is a false equivalence to say Mexicans are like your imported slaves from Indonesia and India. The thing is, Americans can create stuff on their own, you stupid Gulf Arabs can't without slaves or Westerners to invest. Your hearts are as barren as the desert.
>you people are niggers
Is this why our Iranian diaspora has a net worth of 1.2 trillion and are model minorities in the USA?
>Pic related average (F)ersian
Most Iranians look like this pic. Their skin tone ranges though. They look way more handsome than you Arab shitskins.

Attached: nima.jpg (960x1280, 127K)

>changing goal posts
>can't remain on topic
Listen, you stupid faggot. I was arguing only TWO main things predominantly: 1) Iranians have about 90-95% genetic continuity with their Sassanian and Achaemenid forebears; I gave genetic data (aDNA is more important than haploshit) and artifacts. 2) Iranians preserved Sassanian culture relative well in their literature and some celebrations.

These are the only two points I am arguing about. I don't want to get side-tracked into other shit with you, Arab.

>your own hands, then to be
your own hands than to be*

>It is better to create things with your own hands, then to be hypocritical scum of the Earth.
You're missing my point you ugly indian, most of our architects are now natives, are we going to go out and work in the boiling heat and suffer? Hell no cuz we're rich and get others to do.
>Americans can create stuff on their own, you stupid Gulf Arabs can't without slaves or Westerners to invest.
In the early years of the Gulf kingdoms it was like this as our countries didn't have an intellectual class but it's not the case anymore, for decades our students have been sent abroad for university and then come back to build the state.
>Is this why our Iranian diaspora
The Gulf doesnt have a big minority because we're not niggers who run away to live elsewhere, nice diaspora though pic related.
>Most Iranians look like this pic.
AHAHAHH I'm an exchange student at a Western university where there are 4 Iranians in my class, they can all literally pass off as Indian. I'm paler and head taller than all of them.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Why should I believe that one study you posted? I can do that myself with the national geographic one.
>Calling someone else an Arab when you're literally 56%

Attached: Capture1.jpg (1059x117, 52K)

Arabia is a nebulous regional category, and it is better to rely on PCA autosomal DNA plots. Autosomal DNA goes ALL the way back via one's grandparents, and you can get an idea of race by comparing the distance to other races.

>most of our architects are now natives
In UAE, most of the architects are Westerners.

>diaspora
Iranian diaspora are net worth of 1.2 trillion I meant.

>they can all literally pass off as Indian
NW Indians and Iranians have common cultural root (e.g., Sanskrit and Avestan language are closely related), and if you look at the artifacts I post, Iranians kinda resemble lighter Indians depending on region.

Replied to you here:
Race isn't skin deep, faggot. If you look at the artifacts from Sassanian era I gave, ancient Sassanians tended to have dark brown or black hair, dark eyes, and ranged from olive to light skin tone.

No, but the people that gave them indo-iranian language certainly were. Ofcourse the people that lived in Iran were always swarthlets, but the Aryans that invaded them were blonde blue eyed white people. This is a fact.

Corded Ware -> Sintasha -> Andronovo -> Indo-iranian.