Goals Thread

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

Goals Thread

takes2long
takes2long

saved.

Thats a good house goal, my personal sex goal is something like this.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

thoaz

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

I just want to live in a nice suburb or mansion in Maine and not have to work
that's it

farquit
farquit

I made a successful indie game that I am currently working with an ibanker to sell for upwards of 10million. I own 70% of the company. Once employees get their bonuses and taxes are paid im expecting to have around 5mil liquid. Gonna put at least a million into cryptos. As of right now I have about 130k initial investment into cryptos but I just started in September.

End goal is to make enough to be able to live a high class lifestyle without ever having to work again. Probably need to turn that 1mil into at least 10 mil to be close to that.

DeathDog
DeathDog

buy bitcoin

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

i want this to happen to me, but in the context that it would not faze me and i would just buy a new one

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Which game?
How much capital did you build the company with?

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Ill never stop, never

RumChicken
RumChicken

Don't want to say who I am on Veeky Forums but it's a pretty popular Steam multiplayer indie game. Programmed the alpha myself over 2 year period and then took it to kickstarter. No outside investment and no real money other than what I saved working my 9-5 programming job.

Nojokur
Nojokur

excellent

Inmate
Inmate

Too many people, they ruin the view with their boats and houses.

RavySnake
RavySnake

Nice m80 live the dream

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

that's already 200k+ a year. why would you gamble a portion of that on crypto?

farquit
farquit

It is never enough

Methshot
Methshot

5mil isnt enough to retire as i am still in my 20s

if i lose a mil that will suck but having 4mil vs 5mil isnt a big difference, but if i can turn that 1mil into another 10mil itll make a big difference

takes2long
takes2long

200k a year isn't enough to retire? 1mil can generate enough passive income to pay someone to suck your dick for life.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

Buying kneepads was just a meme user lol

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Yeah I suppose 5mil with the general stock markets 7% is around 350k a year. I would have to live a pretty standard lifestyle though and that would be boring :)

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

~5% after inflation and taxes. but I guess that doesn't matter if putting your livelihood at risk is what you consider exiting.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Well done. I wish I didn't break my back so I could have finished games design and programming. I mean I could still go back and do it, but I would have to start the course over now.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit