Goals Thread

saved.

Thats a good house goal, my personal sex goal is something like this.

thoaz

I just want to live in a nice suburb or mansion in Maine and not have to work
that's it

I made a successful indie game that I am currently working with an ibanker to sell for upwards of 10million. I own 70% of the company. Once employees get their bonuses and taxes are paid im expecting to have around 5mil liquid. Gonna put at least a million into cryptos. As of right now I have about 130k initial investment into cryptos but I just started in September.

End goal is to make enough to be able to live a high class lifestyle without ever having to work again. Probably need to turn that 1mil into at least 10 mil to be close to that.

buy bitcoin

i want this to happen to me, but in the context that it would not faze me and i would just buy a new one

Which game?
How much capital did you build the company with?

Ill never stop, never

Don't want to say who I am on Veeky Forums but it's a pretty popular Steam multiplayer indie game. Programmed the alpha myself over 2 year period and then took it to kickstarter. No outside investment and no real money other than what I saved working my 9-5 programming job.

excellent

Too many people, they ruin the view with their boats and houses.

Nice m80 live the dream

that's already 200k+ a year. why would you gamble a portion of that on crypto?

It is never enough

5mil isnt enough to retire as i am still in my 20s

if i lose a mil that will suck but having 4mil vs 5mil isnt a big difference, but if i can turn that 1mil into another 10mil itll make a big difference

200k a year isn't enough to retire? 1mil can generate enough passive income to pay someone to suck your dick for life.

Buying kneepads was just a meme user lol

Yeah I suppose 5mil with the general stock markets 7% is around 350k a year. I would have to live a pretty standard lifestyle though and that would be boring :)

~5% after inflation and taxes. but I guess that doesn't matter if putting your livelihood at risk is what you consider exiting.

Well done. I wish I didn't break my back so I could have finished games design and programming. I mean I could still go back and do it, but I would have to start the course over now.