Hi Veeky Forums, poor studentfag here...

hi Veeky Forums, poor studentfag here, been doing ppl for the past year and i stumbled across alphadestiny's Naturally Enhanced program.
It sounds fun and i want a change of pace, does anyone have the pdf of his newest version of the book? it will be greatly appreciated and as a thanks in advance i will give you a thick brapper

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!tnxhESpD!CLEG9jFBQGq2xmMQuueeAie5pfDUiNDhJDbDInnB1kw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. Thanks for the pic though gonna blow ah load
>HHHHNNNNNNRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP*SPLOOOSH*
Oops tee hee

It's cheap as fuck, just buy it yourself, scrounger.

You understand it is an offence for someone to do as you have suggested? They will be prosecuted. You ought to get the funds to purchase the PDF yourself through either getting a job or asking your mother.

job is out of the question, and mom is a jew

Well, if you really want the book you should take out a loan or offer to do the laundry for your mother to gather the money. I don't understand how a person, underage included, can't afford $47! If you really wanted money, then you would be able to get money; any way, any how.

>mom is a jew
>cant afford an eBook
lamo at least post some good brappers. If its NSFW I might even give you the pdf

Actually you wouldn't be giving out the PDF for the reasons previously stated. Do you really want to risk prosecution or a heavy fine for the distribution of illegal copies? I don't think pictures of fat, black hogs is worth the risk, but hey; that's just me.

are you saying that i should get it by any means necessary? what if those are stealing it from an online pakistani koi forum?
dont you dare insulting my brappers

all kinds of pigs

I'm saying make money by any *legal* means possible, not through stealing money out of a decent guy's pocket; he worked for years piecing together the book and finding out what really works, it wouldn't be an honorable or decent thing to do to rob him.

perhaps, but i can either pay respect by doing his program or shit on him and dont

sauce plox

Or just assemble the funds, be it through taking out a loan or shining shoes. It's a case of conscience and dignity, man. You could even do his free Novice program which is excellent until you become financially capable enough to afford $47.

mega.nz/#!tnxhESpD!CLEG9jFBQGq2xmMQuueeAie5pfDUiNDhJDbDInnB1kw

Nice fake link, friend. I wouldn't click on that if I were you, I don't think anyone deserves to have their computer fucked with by pedophiles or whatever, even if they are poorfags.

I appreciate it friend, but isnt this his old book, didnt he revamp it?

Tiffany cappotelli

Ok it is my turn, here we go

one thing in his defense: his ebook is actually decently priced compared to other youtubers, omarSCAMsuf for example

much obliged user

bump

Sauce

Trying to get this fag banned but I failed. He didn't fall for the bait. oh well I tried

no clue breh

Not everyone has it good like you think. I'd rather save that 47 bucks. Knowledge is free, and if a.d wants compensation for his time organizing a book, he should just accept donations instead of a fee

>alphadestiny

kek, the lanklet almost looks bigger, i wonder how tall the little guy and the lanklet is