Veeky Forumss IQ is >130

>Veeky Forumss IQ is >130
I'm calling BULLSHIT but I think it would be fun to see you prove me wrong

Mine is >130
Checkmate

I have an IQ of 103

tfw fit out lit and IQ of 95

>140 here, Veeky Forums is the only sfw board I visit. It's fun. A lot of the "smart" boards are just pseudo-intellectual bullshit - not that Veeky Forums isn't but the memes are danker

mein eye cue is of 82

I can't sit through a test, starting to hit random boxes, still getting near 110-120

people who claim high iq online are always the ultimate cringe lords

How the fuck do these people know what their IQ is? I know all you fags aren't getting your IQ professionally tested. Do you just guess or do you take some shitty online test?

Tru

Jared Taylor tests me

>Veeky Forums that high
yeah nah

Veeky Forums reads a lot tho

>IQ
>decent measurement of intelligence
pick one

Where is /s4s/?

Should be the highest IQ one

>/pol/ that low

i wonder whos behind this

/pol/ cause when you call them out they just post fucking pictures that are essentially ad hominem
They are stupid

Certainly not the jews, because Veeky Forums has the highest IQ and it's the only board on the site that actually has far right posters and actually understand politics.

>averages in the 90th percentile and above

lol, this reeks of self reported data

fit is full of ~19-20 year olds, and tattooed manual laborers. I'd be surprised if the average IQ was even 100 lol

why is lgbt so low?

>get called out for having low IQ
>"nah, it cant be our fault, its surely some left wingers who hate us, everything we do is correct"
lmao rekt

The inherent disparity of colloquially applied intelligent quotient in a communal, internet based environment is too fickle to propose a measure of in all applicable regards.

My specific trepidation of conviction to the subject is mostly in relation to the medium of testing. Online tests aren't a precise enough instrument for such a precise task as acquiring an accurate assessment of IQ, when such a thing has so many variables and stipulations to regard. Sure, general applicable IQ has a very strong relation to simple pattern recognition, but the dynamic nature of any IQ above 130 isn't something you can delegate to a static web page.

Veeky Forums barely even reads. All of Veeky Forums should be in the negligible segment.

I watch rick and morty

its not that big a deal

those dudes take anti brain pills

Reading is for brainlets, one shouldn't even consider touching a book until one has spent at least three decades learning to THINK.

I'm at 144. I read constantly, 600+ books of mostly academic nonfiction in the past half a decade. It's not all that great. The one thing I've learned the most is that most people are terrified of subjecting their ideas to adult-level scrutiny and would rather demonize you than grow or heaven forbid, change.

Look at this nerd with his big words and his small difficult words. Go back to your chess club idiot lol

>Pic related, it's you lmao

i haven't ever been tested for real, but i wouldn't be surprised at all to find out my iq was less than 90