So Bitcoin Segwit is fucked in the long run if they don’t fork?

So Bitcoin Segwit is fucked in the long run if they don’t fork?

reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7crhga/now_is_the_most_dangerous_time_to_hold/

this is correct, that's why Jihan was encouraging core to up the block size. bitcoin is now forever crippled by the new BCH difficulty algo.

Yes, mainly because of the retarded hodl meme shitcoin core cucks tried to spread. shitcoin core stopped being a currency a long time ago and the only reason why it's rising is because of the greater fool theory. and what happens when people start taking profits and stop buying? shitcoin core is literally useless and will die out.

lets hope roger dumps all his btc, fuck corecucks and their bankster-approved blockstream coin

Checkmate but when does the markets get this?

please buy bch right now today okay

Yeah, fuck the banks. Now off to more shit to make the mining conglomerates happy

Protip: They're both shit and should be phased out by something better

I don't believe a fork would save them. An emergency fork would further deteriorate their credibility.

you can't stop centralization, it's literally impossible in a free market

Yes, but if we dont kill BTC now we will never be able to, whereas BCH can more easily be replaced later.

Sure there are a lot of bcash pajeets in this thread

good thing free markets don't exist then

fuck logic right? we should choose the least evil and from there work towards the ideal option.

Don't read anything on r/btc its pure bcash propaganda
Same with r/bitcoin it's just pure core propaganda

Just fuckin stay off reddit in general desu

>r/the_donald memes
pajeet and even redditor. Sucks to be you user

>fuck logic right? we should choose the least evil and from there work towards the ideal option.
Good goy, keep buying bch. I am too cynical to spoonfeed you how you are going to lose your money, I'll just profit from it. Good riddance ;)

>Everything is propaganda except for what you believe in your own mind.

Cryptocurrency markets as of this moment are pretty much a free market, you're an idiot.

there are a lot of redditors with their segwitshitcoin in here

Segwit [Future] marine here

it's /pol/ meme you fucking normie redditor

What's the difference?

So out of the following strategies what would Veeky Forums do...

1) 50/50 across BTC/BCH
2) Hedge in ETH/XMR
3) Cash out to fiat while the blood bath drys up a bit

>greater fool theory
Exactly, BTC is just a ponzi at this point.

Anyone hodling right now and stuck in the mempool should count their lucky stars that the flippening didn't happen on saturday.

50/50 ETH/BCH

He already tried but got cucked by wallstreet, your bitcoin judas can't do shit. There are more pro-BTC whales that out number him.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-13/mysterious-bitcoin-dip-buyer-identified

not pajeet, just an old school bitcoiner from abroad.
we need new blood in bitcoin or it will die as dino. bcore cant deliver, we can all see it right?

You have to go back.

Roger hasn't sold yet.

if you don't know there is no difference it is you who has to go back
>/pol/
>not reddit since at least the fappening
and I am being generous

yeah sure, an old school street shitter is what you are. Kys.

>Cryptocurrency markets as of this moment are pretty much a free market
Holy shit thank you for reminding me why I make so much money in this market

Tomorrow, 6:30 pst

literally kill yourself you redditor piece of shit newfag

why such hate and desire to be imbred neet?

Another random though, could this pump and dump be a part of a bigger picture.

Pump the coin, everyone thinks this is it and jumps to BCH. Dump it so everyone holds bags. Communities cry over their losses wanting BCH to rise again to empty their bags this will have that extra level of support and advertisement over the next few weeks

Ponzi scheme is a business structure where new members are required in order to fulfill the dividend obligations that the org has made to older members. Your analogy has no relevance here. It's just something that you thought sounded cool and smart on mainstream news media.

>all the hashrate and normies go to bch
>difficulty adjusts
>everybody flees from btc and upvotes other crypto
>core is free make a superior product that will eventually be a threat to the government normies are propping up through supporting centralized cryptocurrencies

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

fuck off nigger, i dont even support a free market but it's plain as day obvious to anyone that isn't brainlet that something that isn't regulated is a free market

lol

fucking based dude

keep spouting your ignorance user, I find it amusing

obvious shills are obvious

At the end of the day Bitcoin and all its forks will crash. Bottom line hey!

>Crypto backed by millions and millions of dollars in dedicated ASIC hardware is going to crash.

You do realise development on Core has been stalled for 4 years so Adam "Venture Capital" Back could implement his second layer solutions with built-in rent seeking.

Ethereum literally wouldn't exist if it weren't for Blockstream (and one bitcoin would likely be worth 50k+).

HAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA oh FUCK this newfag thinks Veeky Forums isn't Reddit these days.

Thanks for the kek user