Tfw you realize no matter how fit you get, you'll never be as cool as your dad

>tfw you realize no matter how fit you get, you'll never be as cool as your dad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_4xtFdXJP0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my dad is a bitch

My Dad is a dickhead

my dad is an alcoholic loser, I have never thought of comparing me to him, Im way better man

My dad beat my mother for years, forced us to move to a new country where we didn't speak the language, and then abandoned us.

dose daddy issue have something to do with people wanting to get big?

I think any kind of issue can make people want to get big

My dad is incredibly smart (a literal genius) but he's a beta cuck and lets people walk all over him. He never taught me social skills or anything except how to study and do well in school. Even though my child hood was shit I love him to death.

he made you so no

No what?

annihilated

you're right, but i'll try my best(not)

my dad's a fucking loser, I'm far above him

Haven’t spoken to my old man in over 15 years. Don’t know if he’s alive or dead. No fucks given.

My dad got his master's in psychology and thinks he's top nigger because he knows it all.
I'm still young but I don't want that nigga around my family

My dad is a loser.

Apple didn't fall far from the tree though..

>master's in psychology
You can't even be a real psychologist without a doctorate. Is he a high-school counselor?

>ywn be your strong carpenter dad
Hurts breh

He was trying to get his doctorate soon but he used to work as a guy who basically babysit the mentally disabled. I forgot the specific name but he's working as a professor now.

My dad is a massive liberal and a sensitive pussy

>dad sometimes told me some of the shit he and his buddies pulled in the army (flatting cars with tanks because the driver was too stubborn to get out of the way, driving into barracks on bikes, unauthorized rifle range rabbit hunting,etc.)
>tfw I will never be able to capsize supposedly amphibious tanks because of defense budget cuts

> tfw my dad is dead
wish I could have done more manly stuff with him.

My dad is 6'2" and a millionaire who took his father's buisness and turned it into a international power in the industry. He's rediculously strong too.
I have worries that I'm never going to be able to provide for my family the way he provides for us, and it freaks me out.

Do what every kid in your situation does. Ask him for a small fortune and become a venture capitalist.

Tard Wrangler are the words you're looking for

My dad's an asshole, making it means defeating him.

Wanting to be big is literally a basic male desire, it's pure biology.

The feminazis and cucks have brainwashed people into thinking that if you want to be big you are somehow insecure or have a little dick.

Just ignore

Hes pretty cool but im like 6.5 times cooler already.

My dad doesn't even lift

My dad is dead

It's o k fren

>My dad is 6'2" and a millionaire who took his father's buisness and turned it into a international power in the industry.
If your dad isn't a cunt you should be able to do the same thing with his business.

My dad is pretty average, except he lost his virginity at 16, so he has me beat at that.

>dad literally used to be in a gang and raped some bitch
>tfw I will literally NEVER be that fucking boss.

>tfw worried I'll never have kids
>tfw my dad would be disappointed but never admit it (especially not to me)

feels bittersweet man

>some bitch
That's definitely no way to talk about your mother.

I have a little dick and am very insecure thus wanna get big, what now?

I will never be more of a man nor a nicer person than him, that is true.

Here you can see a pussy and how he thinks about life.

gay

...d-did your dad Make America Great Again???

Barron pls go

>Dad inherited millions and several car dealerships from his dad
>spends all the money on a huge as fuck house and runs the dealerships into the ground
>spends all the money maintaining his lifestyle which mum finds out his 'work' holidays are him banging hookers abroad
>literally goes broke and has to take mortgage out on the house
>beats the shit out of me and my siblings over the smallest things, such as not eating all my salmon once
>mum finally realised he's a cunt and divorces him after he beats her black and blue
>leaves the family with a massive house and a huge mortgage on it that can't be paid back so the bank take the house
>dad flees to America
>I was about 10 when this happened and only spoke to him twice since
>when my mum killed herself he called and basically said oh well
>messaged me on facebook saying he's starting a new family and what to name his new kid

Don't understand how a human can fuck up so badly

Nigga, I'm sorry for you, this is why inheriting largely does not work.

thts horrible man. im sorry you had to deal with that

>Don't understand how a human can fuck up so badly
easy: he wasn't born in the US

he's got to go back

Well he's your problem now, he's in Arizona somewhere probably causing hell

Ur mom married a rapist...us she cool with it

Besides significant financial support, my father has been pretty terrible as a father.

Never taught me any life skills. Spent most of my childhood threatening to leave me and my mom, which would be fine because we have always hated him for as long as I can remember. Any time I would try to do activities with him, he would tell me to get friends to do it with. He's selfish, narcissistic, and hypocritical, criticizing my and my mother for doing thing that he does right before/afterwards the criticisms.

I literally cannot remember a single good memory with him even with all the years of vacations and shit. Even though I live in the same house with him, I rarely talk to him and honestly just being around him upsets me.

The real kicker I think is that in my 25 years of life I have never one single time seen him do a social activity with anyone who wasn't me or my mother and he's basically a shut-in. Don't know if that had a role in me turning out to be a friendless permavirgin autist but I'm sure it didn't help

Lot's of people use exercise for an emotional release. It's a lot more productive than just shit posting and smoking weed like a libtard. Isn't there a new Rick and Morty out for you to watch?

>tfw you realize no matter how fit you get, you'll never hear your dad say ''good job son''

Same. I get to be my own man.

what a beautiful woman

Gah; I have a very similar situation. My dad taught me absolutely nothing, despite having a lot of useful hobbies. He'd always complain to me about not taking any interest in his hobbies, but whenever I tried using his tools, camera, etc. he'd snatch them out of my hands. Later when I got into gaming he started going ballistic about me spending all my time gaming and not doing anything else with my time. That's when the emotional abuse started.

The guy doesn't socialize at all, is bitter about everything in his life, makes no effort to improve anything, and his solution to all his problems was always to just take it out on me. He seems to believe that he's carrying the weight of the family on his shoulders, when at this point he's more like an ugly piece of furniture that you can't get rid of

I honestly think I'd have been better off if he'd died younger and left me to my own devices with my mom. I know that the stereotypical single mom is worthless at raising a child, but my mom is actually hard working, more ambitious, and encourages me to succeed at things. Everything my father touches turns out worse, and that definitely includes me.

>Everything my father touches turns out worse, and that definitely includes me.
poor choice of words

>schyzo
As long as i take care of my brain i'll be better than him

Reminded of this song a Romanian girl loved, they have the prettiest lips.
youtube.com/watch?v=_4xtFdXJP0A

No but being gay does.
t. gay

I'm as cool as my dad to my dad.
Being the best you can be>being someone else

My dad is one to embellish stories about himself and repeat them ad nauseam