Veeky Forums will never go vegan because "muh protein"

Veeky Forums will never go vegan because "muh protein"

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/nutrition/7-nutrients-you-cant-get-from-plants#section1
dailyhealthpost.com/4-brain-nutrients-found-only-in-meat-fish-and-eggs-not-plants/
healthline.com/nutrition/animal-vs-plant-protein
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=67757e04fa288a68
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah I just love eating meat. I often look at animals and wonder what their flesh tastes like. I wish I was one of those old timey English Safari dudes who travel the world killing shit and raping natives. Fuck those would have been good times.

find me a good replacement for eggs, yogurt, milk, and chicken, and no soyshit

So me eating pig meat contributes to koalas, tigers and pandas getting erased? Fuck off nigger, this post is only relevant in asia.

Cooking and eat is one of my favorite things. If meat was banned I'd go out and hunt for that sweet sweet meat.

>blocks your path

>muh biodiversity
so what

Well I did stop eating red meats 2 months ago. That's at least somewhat better, right?

no, you fell for a meme. Eat what you want, just don't be fat

I am so sick of environmentalists telling us our lifestyle is wrong while countries with emerging economies like China and India are fucking Gaia raw in the ass. Also, we have to stop sending food to Africa or the planet will be overrun by people who can't even civilication
>t. meat eating ecofascist

>eating koalas

>not eating koalas.

Gee I wonder if they have a source
>fucking WWF

Same.

>Eating animals that eat poison leafs all day

Beans

>eating plants that bathe in literal cow shit all day

>the only options are are to go vegan or eat a shit ton of factory farmed, hormone pumped cancer meat
>couldn't possibly just eat meat in moderation
just lol at all of your lives

>Implying cow shit isn't rich in minerals and nutrients that plants crave
Never gonna make it.

>60% of world's biodiversity loss
Compared to what fucking point in time?

Why aren't vegans eating cow shit then? Or they do? I don't know any vegans in person.

>healthline.com/nutrition/7-nutrients-you-cant-get-from-plants#section1
>dailyhealthpost.com/4-brain-nutrients-found-only-in-meat-fish-and-eggs-not-plants/

>Koalas are going extinct
"Oh no. Time to stop eating cows"

>White people are going extinct
"So what? Who cares? You want white people to exist? What are you some kind of racist"?

>healthline.com/nutrition/animal-vs-plant-protein
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
>breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health

>muh white race will die out
nice fear mongering

>Beans

>We need to stop immigration to maintain a white majority
"lol you're going to be a minority no matter what and there's nothing you can do about it"

>White people are going extinct
"lol stop fear mongering"

I really hope that cheap healthy meat can be made artifically soon. OP is right and im ashamed everytime a little

You can get huge and leave humanity behind without consuming animal products.

Become a gorilla.

Being outbread isn't the same as going extinct. There are now white people now than there ever were. Muhammad and Pedro just happen to have now children than you. Quit bitching about muh white genocide and go make babies if being a majority is so important to you.

It's true. Ranches in places like the South American rain forest clear out land with impunity to raise cattle and other livestock for domestic and export sale. DESU the only good arguments vegans have on their side are the economic/environmental ones. I used to be vegan even though the emotional arguments PETA types fly over my head, I just saw meat as a wasteful/inefficient/environmentally unsustainable method of getting food.
Pic related, it was me back when I was a veggieboi.

(You) are not vegan.
(You) are a shitty refugee troll from (YOU HAVE TO GO BACK).
(You) are probably chowing down on all-meat pizza, or a bacon cheeseburger, or Hot Pockets, or chicken tendies (if mom will make them for you) while you were posting this drivel.
(You) are wasting our valuable time with this shitty attempt at 'trolling' you keep trotting out.
(You) are, as usual, a gigantic faggot, and someone should rape your face.
(You) should, for your crime of Cancerousness, become An Hero, so no one has to see your ugly-ass face ever again.
(You) have failed. Leave. Now.

OP's pic is kinda clickbaity. It should said that the loss of biodiversity is due to humans' land expansion, not meat consumption. The pic implies meat eaters ate 60% of biodiversity.

>The pic implies meat eaters ate 60% of biodiversity.
What? No it doesn't. The loss of biodiversity is due to habitat loss from clearing them out lmao. No one thinks that people eat tens of thousands of different animals, most people cycle between beef, pork, chicken, and a few types of fish lmao.

Nah

It's just not Being an annoying faggot

wow where can I get smoe fucking koala burgers

I don't give a fuck about protein. I eat meat because it's delicious

>So me eating pig meat contributes to koalas, tigers and pandas getting erased?
Yes, because their natural habitats get encroached and destroyed to make room for more cattle farms to raise the cows you eat. Have you ever looked at a satellite map of "the countryside" in a developed nation? It's incredibly depressing. It's nothing but a crisscrossed patchwork of farmland. All that land used to be rich biodiverse wilderness and now it's nothing but corn and grass for thousands upon thousands of square miles.

>DESU the only good arguments vegans have on their side are the economic/environmental ones.
And the ethical and health arguments but the rest are dumb.

BLA BLA BLA

>The loss of biodiversity is due to habitat loss from clearing them out
Habitat loss is not strictly due to livestock. There's shit like urban expansion, use of farming products like fertilizers and pesticides, and forms of pollution outside of the livestock piece that are all also contributing to environmental impacts. The majority of the planet's biodiversity is found in our oceans and we're fucking that up with chemical runoff far more than the clearing of forests

>implying that instead of destroying habitats will stop if no one eat meat.
>implying we won't destroys them to grow more grains.

grow a brain.

>Veeky Forums claims to be an intelligent board and not inferior to Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums
>literally can't handle an one single actual argument without throwing a tantrum
why am I not surprised

There are no good ethical arguments against the eating of animals, outside of the environmental issue.

There are no good health arguments against eating animals, period. Vegetarianism is one of the oldest, shittiest memes.

I don't like killing aninals either but I don't see the moral issue with eggs. You don't take from the animal. Those eggs are unfertilized and chickens are a retarded food animal that would scarcely if ever survive in the wild anyway.

You're right but a lot of white guys these days are either losers who post shit on sluthate/Veeky Forums while fapping to hentai or they're anti marriage/children and want to "have fun"

A large number of white guys fucking asians and white girls fucking blacks while south asians and arabs sticking together isn't helping

Other guy say it better. I know the pic don't really mean it but it does sound like meat eaters ate 60% of biodiversity.

Not causing unnecessary suffering to billions of animals seems pretty ethically sound. Not eating foods known to cause heart disease and cancer is also a good health argument.

Why is there a Koala? Anyways, the only ones eating them is the Dindu's

Many chickens will eat their eggs once they realize that they aren't going to hatch. They will also stop producing as many eggs if their nest is full.

If a hen produces too many eggs in a short amount of time her body will become calcium deficient, eventually leading to broken bones and cannibalism.

>Not causing unnecessary suffering to billions of animals seems pretty ethically sound.
No, it isn't, because that's the environmental argument. You applying your own personal morality to it just proves you can't distance yourself between the facts and your feelings.

>There are no good ethical arguments against the eating of animals, outside of the environmental issue.

We are talking about eating animals in our current situation, its about huge factory farmed animals and that we dont need to eat them to survive or thrive, we are past that time. Eating animals to survive is ethical but we are not eating animals anymore for that reason. people like you simply refusing to acknowledge that are just plain stupid and childish. You are such a fucking loser.

>There are no good health arguments against eating animals, period. Vegetarianism is one of the oldest, shittiest memes.

There are A TON OF UNDENYING HEALTH ARGUMENTS FOR VEGANISM (WFPD) YOU ARE JUST AN IDIOT WHO DOES NOT HAVE THE CAPACITY TO RATIONALIZE. You are like a women that refuses listening to smarter men because they "mansplain" it to you since you are to stupid to understand it yourself.

Another typical triggered vegan, can't discuss facts, only operates on feelings and outrage.

Ad Hominem arguement

Dismissed

>Another typical triggered vegan, can't discuss facts, only operates on feelings and outrage.

yet you are the one without facts, arguments but with a lot of feelings towards taste. Loser.

>all those buzzwords
>all that butthurt
yeah thanks for proving you people are fucking retarded

>They will also stop producing as many eggs if their nest is full.
Fixed by taking the eggs out of the nest at least once a day. It takes a couple minutes depending on how far the coop is from where ever you store the eggs.

>If a hen produces too many eggs in a short amount of time her body will become calcium deficient
Part of why they eat the eggs after a period of time in the first place. This is easily alleviated by putting the egg shells into their food. Chicken cannibalism is very uncommon

Aww look, it's the junior reddit wikipedia.org/logical_fallacy detective, yeah I totally believe his screeching tantrums about veganism now!

"Facts" he says. Look at you, you can't even communicate on a basic level without reaction pic memes and greentext.

All you can do is focus on yourself and what you think is right. You won't get anywhere trying to govern some nu-male into fucking the way you want him to.

t. A black guy that's aiming for a Jewish girl
No harm no foul right?

Meatcucks need to be put down.

>that's the environmental argument
No, that's to do with the cows, pigs, and chickens being raised and slaughtered en masse. Wildlife is another thing but you can't look at livestock living and dying so horribly and think there's nothing morally wrong with it.

nice one retard. Don't think about what I said just brush it down because I could not handle stupidity of a single idiot.

Even if I would be retarded, I would still be above your intelligence since I'm able to understand and change but you are just a stubborn child. Good luck.

Another Ad Hominem arguement. Such a loser.

>Such a loser.
Ahaha, good lord you seriously don't have any arguments other than your own bitter outrage, do you? There's nothing more pathetic than some sad little beta nibbling on his celery calling other people losers as deflection for his miserable, weak life.

All the animals we eat have populations in the billions
The solution is to eat every animal

>REEE MUH AMINULZ
You're literally repeating yourself now. Typical sign of the cognitive dissonance breakdown baby forced to confront ideas outside of his comfort zone. Shrieking, anger, shitposting, no real facts or arguments anywhere in sight. But he's upset so that's all that matters.

You have yet to bring at least one argument but you are talking down on me for telling you one.

Also I'm extremly sure I would be able to make you suck my dick without touching your acne face, estrogen weakling.

Ahahaha those pathetic little insults
oh god it's so triggered now, I can see the salt leeching through the screen
I bet he wishes his mommy could just make me go away, he is SO ANGRY right now

>cognitive dissonance breakdown baby forced to confront ideas outside of his comfort zone
That's exactly what you're doing. I've done the opposite, which is how I came to the understanding that torturing and killing animals isn't nice even if I enjoy eating meat. Whereas you, unable to take responsibility for your actions, try to disregard everything by saying "well that's just, like, YOUR morality, man" like a genuine psycopath explaining why his victims deserved to die.

oh lord it's screaming about psychopaths and victims now
I think its brain is completely broken

Honestly, talking to you reminds me of that one idiot back in my class who had was unfriendly to everyone and thos never had any friends. He also smelled really bad. I would bet u 2.

1. life feeds on life, buddy. the universe is hostile and impersonal and you have to devour to survive. get over it.
2. nobody's torturing anybody.
3. more complex lifeforms are not any different from less complex ones. there is no such thing as a soul. we refrain from killing eachother because that makes life easier and killing is ineffective problem solving. not because it's "right". morals aren't real. when we are kind, it's because we can, not because we should. welcome to adulthood.

Can vegens honestly justify not eating ethical eggs? I mean if you dony have access to actual ethically sourced eggs i get it but here in the south its easy to know some person who just keeps chickens for the hell of it and I guess some brands are ethical. Superfood status

Vegans are literally insane (not memeing, this is actual fact) so no they can't honestly justify anything.

Meanwhile chinks indians, africans and rape sand nigger go for a 36 children per couple
if you activists faggots stopped giving money and food for these subhumans animals would fare far, far better
Africa more importantly

>1. life feeds on life, buddy. the universe is hostile and impersonal and you have to devour to survive. get over it.
Life does not feed on life and survive in a supermarket
>2. nobody's torturing anybody.
Everyone is torturing anyone because life
>3. more complex lifeforms are not any different from less complex ones. there is no such thing as a soul. we refrain from killing eachother because that makes life easier and killing is ineffective problem solving. not because it's "right". morals aren't real. when we are kind, it's because we can, not because we should. welcome to adulthood.
Yes, no such thing as a soul. No, Morals are "real" to consciousness. The Smartest Animal (Human) is the best consciousness thus morals. Yes, we are kind because we can, so why are you not vegan again? Welcome to kindergarden.

vegans run on righteous indignation and feelies to compensate for their nutritional deficiencies. reason and justification do not factor into it.

Enjoy your leaky gut and ass cancer from shitting 3 times a day, goyim.

did you had a mental breakdown while writing this?

what you didn't understand?
i can try explaining it slower, just for you

Vegan myself. I would be ok with you eating chicken period as long as you get it from a chicken nearby which is not modified to produce 300 eggs a month.

Go for it dude, no problems with that. I would even join you.

?
I eat beans and shit once a day. You should be worried about getting prostate cancer from all those dairy products.

The amount of beans youll need to eat every fucking day to make up for the lack of animal protein will tear up some peoples guts. I cant eat beans anymore because of this.

no. you should be worrid about diverticulitis from shitting so much. prostate cancer is preominately genetic. which is why you see it mostly in whites and thy eat generich white people food

Beans and foods with high fiber content are actually much better for your digestive system than foods with low fiber (meat, dairy, eggs)

I call bullshit

>depicting drop bears as cute lovable animals

People dont like being forced into something, theyd rather choose to do it themselves

So fuck off

a post on Veeky Forums is "forcing"

oh boy

Meat tastes good, I don't eat it for protein.

>Veeky Forums will never go vegan because "muh protein"
Let those who don't lift go /vegan/. Veeky Forums needs the protein, those others don't. Legalize meat consumption ONLY for those who lift.

Or because it's just retarded
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=67757e04fa288a68

THIS
looks like a lie

I'm a vegetarian. Eat meat, don't eat meat- I don't care, it's a personal choice. I like eggs and milk quite a lot, I just eat them in moderation and buy them from local farms where the animals are treated well.

She will suck your nig nog soul out and create an antichrist with your offspring that you will pretend to not know about

Nice. Muh dick. I'm gonna raise a little Lenny Kravitz or something.