Dude, bro, as soon as you turn 27 girls are all over you!

>Dude, bro, as soon as you turn 27 girls are all over you!
>Dude, bro, as soon as you have your own place and a job girls are all over you!
>Dude, bro, as soon as you go to the gym and become stronger than 90 % of guys, girls are all over you!

Strange, those all apply to me and I've still never had female attention ever. Maybe the blackpill about face being everything was true all along...

Dude, bro, as soon as you begin treating women like people and not expecting them to have sex with you once you achieved anything girls are all over you!

gonna need some pics

Dude, bro, as soon as you stop caring about women and sex, girls are all over you!

Trips, OP has to show us his face now.

>Be 27
>Have my own place
>Be stronger than 90%

I used to struggle with girls just few years ago, but now doing okay, had a good fling few months ago and now in a relationship with a girl, going well, going through 12 pack of condoms every week. lifting def helped.

I had nothing but frustration and uninterested dead ends when I approached dating with the mindset that women are equal people who want to be treated as such. Sure they could be initially attracted to me, but none of them responded well to a guy who genuinely wanted to get to know them or valued them in any way.

I don't even enjoy sex that much desu I don't think your life is going to do a 180 just because you preform a basic biological function

OBJECTIVELY FALSE
Women get off of objectification. Treat them like people ONLY if you plan on not getting into bed with them

It might be related to you not leaving your apartment, approaching women or looking approachable.

Your face is ugly

so is your lmao

>you realize that even with your shortcoming of various aspects, other peoples also have similar amounts of them... all that was holding you back from getting a GF was a voice, deep inside of you...whois primary purpose is just to be vengeful and angry at EVERYONE for the pettiest of reasons
>and this voice has guided you through life
>even though you did not really grow up with any abuse, or bullying
>its just there, nearly constantly angry and the women pick up on it.

C O P E

NIGGER

tru

Strange, the only reason I managed to get my gf of 5 years to even go out with me was because I treated her like a human being and was genuinely interested in getting to know her

Gonna string you up soon just like in the good old days, boy.

k

>Dude, bro you got to approach and socialize with women in order for them to know what you own

How many colour pills are there ffs? I know there's red and blue but black as well now?

If you have the money go to a cosmetic surgeon

did he die?

Yo big nig, how tall are you and what do you weigh?

Virgin detected

Attitude is everything.
>Maybe the blackpill about face being everything was true all along
Excuses like this are junk food for your mind, cut that shit out, I know guys with a 5/10 face that get laid on regular basis.

What is this meme? I see this guy getting posted all the time, is this bait?

that is actually going to get everyone a gf here, if they could actually overcome their anger, and hate, and also...preconceived notions of sorts...even if they are accurate...

For every bloated landwhale out there, there usually is at least one normie, "boring" woman who only had like 2 partners, who may look bland, but not horrible, and maybe even nice...and they may be lonely like us, but in different ways...sometimes...maybe even stuck on a monkey branch that is even worse than you, by multiple amount of times...

but yea, a woman is extremely sensitive to negative, internal judgements of you, on them. In a way...its like the law of attraction...that kike...jewish crap...well its much more applicable to women, who are wired to feel what you truly feel inside of you...than other men who often just dont care.

Any slight hint of hate, of desire for violence...but more subtly, also for mockery and berating...actual bullying...or just avoidance and its ogre. If you cannot persuade yourself, nearly your whole being to actually like her...then she usually cannot do so either.

G R I Z Z L Y