Daily reminder that you won't be smashing a new chick every week unless you have god tier facial genetic

Daily reminder that you won't be smashing a new chick every week unless you have god tier facial genetic.

>inb4 I don't lift for grills
Nice try faggot but it's the same thing for guys.
>inb4 I lift for self improvement
Nice cope, sucks being ugly doesn't it, faggot?

Yeah, already accepted it, what now?

Uggo faggots lie to themselves and think that it's not 80% face, after face it's body and then money etc...

Facial surgery or hang out with ugly people.

If you have enough money literally nothing else matters.

its magicks people

its not looks or money or height

its MAGICKUS

Good luck beating me in expeliarmus niggaaaaazzzz

>having money
Having money is fun but deep down you know that ppl want to be with you for your money.

If God blessed you then you are given:
>top tier facial genetics
>height
>good personality

If you have all three then you're living life on ez mode.

Nice try but after lifting I went from being able to bang a different 300lb girl every week to being able to bang a different 200lb girl every week

ugly NEET cope. if you think rich guys cant get laid anytime they want youre mentally retarded

what if happy with girlfriend and no need to find new girl each week?

and how is that any different from girls wanting to be with you because of your bones?

Literally just if you are ok with cuckmaxxing, otherwise it doesn't matter AT ALL

nigger I spent college fucking a new girl just about every day. sometimes I missed a day, sometimes I got more than one. sometimes repeats.

I'm 5'6" and ugly as fuck

poorfag detected

Smashing a new chick every week is overrated

Status > wealth > face > body
If you have a good body you will most likely have a good face unless you really did fall out of the ugly tree

Women won't even see your gains 99.8% of the time.

How come?

Im probably like a 6-7/10 and 1 a week is par for the course. My record is 3.

Not all of Veeky Forums is aspie as fuck. Social skills and confidence go a long way too.

>smashing a new chick every week
Know how I can tell you're just an edgy 14-year-old? You say shit like this.

Get out of my Veeky Forums, Underage B&. You're the Cancer that is killing Veeky Forums.

>caring about women when femboys exist

>pretending online you're gay because there's literally noting noteworthy about you IRL

>smashing a new chick every week
I just want a loyal wifey

how did you do it user? teach me your social secrets.

actually you just need to be strong enough to carry them off

>not looking like you lift in clothes

nattycuck detected

no standards, good body language, not being a boring cunt, and lots and lots of approaches. I think my success rate was like 1 in 25

nigga im still virgin and you're talkin about smashin every week

this thread is so unrelatable to me you might as well be talking about a stable relationship with a gf lmao