Alternative to whey

My son has severe stomach pain any time he eats whey protein.

I buy the gold standard whey from Costco and love it but he can't stomach it.

I was told to buy some egg protein but then I read how egg protein can be damaging or something

Other urls found in this thread:

enu-nutrition.com/10-tips-to-boost-your-appetite-and-get-the-nutrients-you-need/
wikihow.com/Increase-Your-Appetite
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the only advantage to protein supps is that it's pure protein so you can add it to your diet if you need more protein and not more fat or carbs.

better to just eat food. cheaper, too. you can get him egg or beef or one of the vegan options if you like. and there's always lactaid or whatnot.

Get him some vegan protein so he can be a soyboi twink qt.

What the hell is vegan protein? Do they own the copyrights to peas and soy now?

>tfw bacon beef carnivore twink qt

Actually feels nice :)

Real food

You dont need a supplement for protein, you can get enough of it from real food.

Your son probably has caseinate intolerance. It's extremely hard to diagnose, and it mirrors lactose intolerance but is in in WAY more things. Have him eat really sparsely for a few days, then watch his poop for little yellow things that look like cough drops. (serious, I have it. Fixing it changed my life).

My son as the appetite of a bird I have to force feed him and trying to get him to eat enough protein is very difficult.

He likes smoothies in general but whey makes his stomach hurt.

Can't y'all just answer the mother fucking question

frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts. pretty cheap at costco.

His stomach hurts 20 minutes after eating whey.. think that's it?

How old is he?

tell him to suck your dick and feed him cum. It's cheap, might be better(as you can feed him from behind when he doesn't want to eat), and you're fag son could like it. So there it is, 3 birds with 1 stone.

you literally didn't ask a fucking question, retard.

He's probably lactose and tolerant

Almost 16.. at different times I've forcefed him peanut butter and a different stretch it was chicken.. he is 5-10 142lbs.

Casein is a milk protein, it isn't in anything else than dairy. Whey doesn't contain casein.

Maybe rice protein, it's easy to stomach but potentially high in arsenic or anti-androgen compounds. Honestly I'd just put greek yogurt/skyr in the smoothie and that would be nutritious enough but you seem fixated on feeding him protein in powder.

Kek at first I thought it was a jar of those cheeses puff things

get hormones checked

He eats pizza, cheese and doesn't have a problem with that.. but if I put whey in it or he even tries to eat a protein bar he can't eat it

>forcefeeding him omega 6 poison

You should be jailed desu.

Well he was 120 lbs and 3 months Fromm going into football so I was trying to prevent him from being broken in half

cheese is casein, mostly. cottage cheese is almost pure casein. and you can get casein protein powders lots of places.

He eats like a bird so I attempt to supplement him any way I can. I am working out with him every other day but I know he doesn't eat nearly enough so his progress is very slow

Thanks for the suggestion

Dose him with marijuana after every session.

this

Look up skyr yogurt dude it's practically pure protein. There would be no advantage to using powder instead.

Try make his appetite to increase.

is he lactose intolerant?

Suggestions? I am tired of constantly telling him to eat

No he is a white American of European decent and only has stomach cramps when I give him whey protein products

try him with a vegetable based protein, soy, bean, pea or rice

Salt and sugar does increase appetite, but it is bad. Quick google will do.

enu-nutrition.com/10-tips-to-boost-your-appetite-and-get-the-nutrients-you-need/

wikihow.com/Increase-Your-Appetite

hydrolyzed beef protein or pea protein is probably your best bet
it's gonna be hard to increase his appetite without forcing it on him (which probably isn't that great of an idea from a parenting point of view), but you could start sneaking in extra fat into his meals or nut butters into his protein shakes. should be an easy 500+ extra cal per day without changing anything and his natural appetite will likely increase as he adjusts to the higher calorie intake. or just get him a non-dairy mass gainer

dude honestly you will only damage your son by feeding him egg protein. Shit is incredibly unhealthy, no one with a good knowledge would recommend that.

Get your son some rice protein or hempprotein.

light him a blunt

Let him smoke weed

sugar and fat together do, salt not so much.

>soy
Oh come the fuck on

i'm just tryna help the kid out, just get him eating chicken, it's not that filling

Brownrice and pea protein premixed.
Soy is crap, and only pea protein is full on natrium because of its exrtaction method.
Rice protein it self is hard to swallow because of taste.

made that boy a S O Y B O I

There's carnivor, which is beef protein. But I've never used it so I can't exactly tell you about it.
Grapefruit man uses it though.

Grapefruit?

Whey Isolate is what he needs. Normal whey has lactose which is causing the issues. I had the same problem. Isopure Whey Isolate is the best one.

He's a skinny 16 year old that eats pizza. I was a scrawny 16 year old that ate whatever I wanted and never gained weight.

Protein powders do nothing magical. Eating more protein does not lead to more muscle unless you are lifting weights and progressing. Instead of wasting your money on protein powder that makes your son feel like shit, buy him more of the foods that he already likes to eat. He needs more calories, not just more protein. That's why most people will tell you to eat more food rather than protein shakes.

everyone was nice in this this thread until you revealed you were a pajeet who cant handle whey protein.

Well I am already trying to get him to eat more of what he likes.. what I need is a way to more easily give him enough protein and nurtrients.

We are also on a lifting routine. My son is a 100% white European.. idk why he can't eat whey protein, maybe he is jus a fucking pussy.. i have no problem drinking whey..

I do believe he isn't being a pussy cause he has tried to drink whey shakes I have made and said they hurt his stomach incredibly bad.

>hurr durr just feed him what he likes
>literally just feed him more hot pockets and sweet tea

>my son

Lmfao, we know you're an underage b& and can't consume protein properly.
Stop eating whey, get more eggs and meat in your diet.

Tell him to drink slow cut the amount in half doses but finishes it all. Try water not milk

Check this out man.

Get a big ol bowl.
Put in:
1-1.5 cups of oats
1-2 cups greek yogurt
2-3 scoops chocolate whey
1-2 GIANT tablespoons of peanut butter
Little bit of milk

Mix all that up, microwave 1 minute, mix again and repeat till it's hot and worked through. Try to fold it, not just mash it together else you'll get dry clumps. You end up with a delicious choco peanut butter reeses cup tasting bowl that's a huge calorie bomb.
I ate two of these a day when I was doing manual labor 10 hours a day, lifting, and wrestling.

Also, consider that protein is relatively hard to digest, and bombing a large amount of it without carbs and fats at the same time is just irritating for some people. Having your son just consume 60g of protein in 30 seconds (since people chug it since it tastes like ass) is naturally going to be rough. Try eating 60g proteins worth of chicken breast as fast as you can. Won't be pleasant. Dairy amplifies this.

Back when I could still handle dairy, I would put scoops in oatmeal, scoops in greek yogurt, or scoops in pancake batter.

>my son
Lmao faggot, just admit you are a pussy and cant handle proteins. Stop hiding behind the "my son" shit

It comes as no surprise to me that your son can eat dairy junk food like pizza, but can't stomach whey. It sounds like he's putting you on and just doesn't like the taste of whey and "complains" about it making his tummy hurt. YOu should abandon the whey approach and stick to food he likes. I'm sorry that people keep suggesting this to you but it doesn't sound like you will get anywhere the whey route.