>benched 225 in his prime
>150+ IQ

Is he the very definition of /fitlit/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QlBA2zp992c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no, just some dude cashing in on a generation's need for self improvement

sort yourself out

Your a dumbass, he's not cashing in on shit he's actually helped a lot of people unlike your faggot ass.

No, he's almost there, but he gave up fitness foolishly and never pushed past his immediate limits after benching lmao2plate

underage leave

That's not what his patreon says

in which world is a 225 bench in your prime good? my 65 year old father can bench that

inept retards who haven't listened to his lectures on youtube. Jordan peterson is a brilliant man and everyone can learn something from him.

Only people who look up to JP are complete losers who need to "clean their room" and people who think they are smarter than they actually are. 3rd rate academic and a complete charlatan.

>6000+ patrons

wew lad

sounds like you need to clean your room pal

You're a loser.

t. hasn't sorted himself out yet

My ultra-leftist English teacher really likes him for some reason and made us watch some of his videos.
He's a total pseudo intellectual; extremely try hard and uninteresting.

>he's not cashing in
nigger makes like 200+ grand a year on patreon and still sells self help books

he's a scam artist

have either of you actually listened to any of his lectures or are you just baiting?

>anyone who makes money is a scam artist
oh lord here we go another triggered occupy baby who's upset at anyone earning a living on the internet

Well other than the slight vice of shitposting on here my life is quite in order. Probably why his material doesn't resonate with me. Your assblasted reaction that I dared to insult your deity kind of proves my point though.

>200 grand a year
he makes almost 100k a month

>tfw jp is a stupid person's idea of a smart person

>your
i'm a jbp fan but for the love of god learn the difference between your and you're

You're thinking of milobinder cumslutsnitch who plays Sherlock in Sherlock

I'm not baiting. He has an hour long video of him dissecting the "deep and hidden message" behind Pinocchio. Total rubbish and a waste of time.
Intellectuals like him should be ignored. Quite literally a waste of air, the amount of talking they do.

claims to have benched 225

>Dude, cultural marxism

>gets a few yous on his retarded post
>so assblasted lmao xddd
glad your day was made user, you ca go back to your perfectly ordered life now

>tfw posting dumb kekistan memes and greentext is a stupid person's idea of an argument

He literally has a video explaining how he does and will spend the money. Christ you guys are faggots.

>Dude, postmodernism

I have and can confirm that he only talks shit. Yeah, he's useful for people who can't read, but everything he says is extremely superficial or just flat out wrong. Every time he speaks about Maths, Physics or CS, I cringe. And if I knew Philosophy, I'd probably cringe at his views on post-modernism, too, as I see people doing.
If you have a choice to learn from original source, absolutely do it. Do not listen to compressed interpretations. It's same as watching popsci and claiming scientific authority.
I think he is to philosophy what Steve Jobs is to computer industry. Just a good salesman of it. There is nothing wrong, just stop praying to him as a hyperintellectual and putting him on pedestal near actual fucking philosophers.

Reminder that the people arguing against folks like JP or any other similar concept are not your fellow educated white men, they are not your peers, they are literally the negroes and spics and turbans who benefit from cultural marxism and globalism and postmodernism and the destruction of white society, they are HERE and they don't want you to realize it. For all whether you love or hate /pol/, the one thing they succeeded in doing was proving Veeky Forums is nearly 40% nonwhite.

us asians are cool though

Dude, SJW's

lol idiot

I was honestly overjoyed when I heard he used to bench 2pl8. It was probably his one rep max and he did it with horrible form but fuck it, that's still good.

I do wish he had stuck with it though, yeah. Not enough older men in our generation that value fitness.

Yeah, and in it he is 100% purposefully vague about where the money goes. "I'm making some websites", "I spent 60k on renting the theatre (and made it all back because tickets sold out)", and that's just about it.
He's also extremely vague about his "online university" idea. It's just an idea, really. And it seems a lot less structured than something like Khan Academy.

The reason he made that video was for PR, to serve as a counter-argument to the people saying "He's scamming you out of money." It wasn't to ACTUALLY tell people what he'll do. That's why it was so vague.

The thread is now officially over. Been fun for a while lads.

>us asians are cool though
We don't want you, uncle Tom. Flattery won't save you

We don't want to be wanted by you. We have our own culture, and we never let THEM in. We just think it's a shame to watch your civilization fall so disastrously.

>A fucking Christcuck

He is like a podcaster?

>thinks I'm arguing with him
>doesn't realize I'm just mocking him

>Everything he says is extremely superficial or flat out wrong.

I disagree, that's obviously hyperbolic. The majority of what he says about self improvement ("self authoring") is completely legitimate, and the metaphors he pulls from Pinocchio make total sense in context. He does seem to go off the rails and rant about hot button SJ issues a lot but I mean, SJ types are constantly attacking him so I'm not that surprised that he feels the need to respond. Obviously he shouldn't but I don't really hold it against people to speak out if they feel like they're being unjustly confronted.

Can you link me to him speaking about maths, physics or CS? I'm curious to hear what he says, I never looked for any of his lectures on those topics.

He's not a hyperintellectual though, we do agree there. I get the feeling that he just says a lot of things that resonate with our generation (clean your act up, take stock of your life, you have the power to fix things you just need to start small) while also framing them from a perspective that doesn't feel as threatening as the modern SJ sphere does to a lot of the disenfranchised youth. Kinda fucked that in our day and age traditionalism is more comfortable than the liberal sphere but I guess those brands have started shifting again.

>He thinks it's only one hour long
Haha you have NO idea.

>thinks i'm the person he was talking to
wow you just keep getting sadder and sadder

>It's WRONG to make money while helping people because that means it's not genuine ???

to SJW's it is. Thats the reason they hate capitalism, they hate seeing people get successful when they don't agree with their dogmas

>>anyone who makes money is a scam artist
"Hey guys I'm here to help you, now I know you've already given me tons of money just because but now I need you to buy my book because as a man making nearly a million dollars a year just for making videos, I need money to continue to make vague self help bullshit"
yes, totally not a scam artist

He made me realize that my future is probably complete shit. I have to figure out how to deal with this shit now and get rid of it.

Jordan Peterson gives legitimate advice as opposed to your normal self-help guru, but he is still a scam artist. Learn what you can from him, and then move on. He is not someone to be idolized.
His market scheme is realizing that giving genuine advice can make you more money than giving out vague, normie platitudes. If I had his money, I would build an empire; he has given some purposefully vague statements about where his money is going, and you better believe that most of it is going to building a mansion, buying nice cars, etc.

Oh lord don't even waste your time faggot. I've seen you people hundreds of times, you're all the same, completely transparent.
>REEEE how dare someone make money doing a thing! I hate it! That should be me but I hate it! So I'll wage a neverending crusade against him and post in every single thread that ever comes up because he lives inside my head rent free and I can never let it go!

Terrible bait lad.

Go clean your room.

>Is he the very definition of /fitlit/?
The definition of /fitlit/ is benching more in KG than your Weschler scake IQ test results, without being a brainlet.

You only get to pick the lower number for both, so he's basicly an average beginner with an IQ of 103.

The epitome of /fitlit/ begins when you can swap OHP for bench press and still qualify for MENSA.

he does seem to actually care, but you're completely right. the obsession and volatility his fans have toward his critics is exactly what he's trying to teach them not to do, it's pretty pathetic desu

I just have to laugh at this troll shit.
You embody complete fucking ignorance man.

Since when is benching 225 something worth noting? Isn't that like the base level/initial weight for normal man?

I'll pay you a thousand dollars if you can find me a "normal" man off the streets who's never exercised, lifted weights, or played sports who can bench 225.

What the fuck is wrong with making money?
So you can only be poor and help people?
Goodness is only possible if you choose to miss out on opportunity?
Not to mention so much of his content is free.

You a reaching like a motherfucker.
Go live some real life user.
But clean your room first.
Quality bait.

you're a fucking idiot

HAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

GOD you are a sad sack of shit, lol.

this guy's fanbase is really something else

Kys you inbred faggot or underage

We know it too.

How is he a scam artist? Everyone has a patreon nowadays, and his books and other stuff are reasonable priced, not to mention he's probably just bracing if his university is forced to let him go by the Canadian gov

>HAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

This is just fucking sad, m8. I can visualise you actually typing that out with hands shaking in anger, so much that you don't even notice you missed 'h' four times in a row.

Anyone who generates revenue on subjects they don't believe completely in is a scam artist. Imagine a preacher who is also an atheist. Now, imagine a preacher who believes in God but has only entered the profession because he is there to make money and live a comfortable lifestyle. That's Jordan Peterson. He gives good advice, but is only giving good advice because most self-help people give shit advice that means nothing; he's here MOSTLY for money.
Like I said, dude has some good videos, but he goes on meaningless tangents way too often and repeats himself constantly. Just read philosophy and become self-dependent. And his book is $65

Anyone go to his free speech event yesterday?

How does his dick taste?

The majority of religious officials are just scam artists taking money from gullible but well meaning average folks and continuing nothing of worth to society.

Why is he holding a brown banana?

There are no 3rd rate academics in professorships at UofT. Some certainly aren't the best instructors, but they're all top half of their field research-wise.

Ayo hol up
>holds hands and dances around tree
You tellin me
>god crossdresses to seduce his brother
We wuz vikangz
>drinks semen collected from corpses
And sheeit?
>runs around whooping with club and loincloth

>he's here MOSTLY for money.
how do you know this?
he literally popped up liek a year ago, so in his 50s he just randomly decides MONEY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING FOR ME.
Ignore the first 30 years of his life where he is just a professor, academic and doctor making the same amount of money as everyone else.

honestly its some insane projecting episode youre having here.
>Anyone who generates revenue on subjects they don't believe completely in is a scam artist.
and this is pretty close to the dumbest shit ive ever read. By that defintion probably well over 95% of people are scam artists.
i certainly dont completely believe in my job.

That's his face

good. he deserves every penny.

>how do you know this?
>he literally popped up liek a year ago, so in his 50s he just randomly decides MONEY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING FOR ME.
>Ignore the first 30 years of his life where he is just a professor, academic and doctor making the same amount of money as everyone else.

yeah. basically he wasn't to know that he'd have the spotlight on him like this, it was unintentional and now he's figuring out how to navigate the sudden fame whilst still remaining authentic and not turn into a 'bill nye the science guy'. not an enviable position to be in. his lifelong career in academia could be ruined by the celebrity status... and 'celebrity' is fleeting too, so jumping ship to live the life of 'celebrity' is not viable as his public relevancy could end at anytime.

also he has had to come to terms with the fact that all of a sudden many thousands of primarily young men now look up to him as an authority figure, how does he utilise that power for the greater good?

225 is remarkable?
I can do 215 as my max and I havent checked in a while

Getting tired of this Kermit voiced fucker.
I do not doubt he is an excellent professor but he has created this false sense of intelligence since he got in the spotlight with the pronouns bullshit.
"Sort yourself out" is what 99% of people retain from him as a meme. If the simple idea of fixing your shit to progress in life is novel then common sense is dead.
To be clear I don't hate the guy, I hate what the internet has made of him.

225 is remarkable for Petersonposters

I don't see this as bad. He doesn't preach any meme bullshit. He offers free self-improvement analysis and people willingly give him money. He's not a scam artist.

Feel like he's bullshitting seeing as he described himself as fat in his early twenties and then fat later in life. He talks himself up a hell of a lot.

Reddit's stefan molyneux. Stefan is also for autists though. Look to Steven Anderson for a real high power millennial role model.

youtube.com/watch?v=QlBA2zp992c

Most of his moral/philosophical framework is based on look at how great and sorted my life is. You should do what I do. The guy's an erudite self-help book. I have no doubt he's lying about his bench and even if he isn't, benching 225 is maybe a years worth of lifting if done seriously.

0/10