If pagans were so strong why Christians and Muslims always completely BTFO'd them...

If pagans were so strong why Christians and Muslims always completely BTFO'd them? Why there were multiple instances when Christians destroyed their holy places and idols right in front of them and they did nothing about it?

Attached: Wicker-Man-010.jpg (4161x2835, 3.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ojvrFOq5eKU
youtube.com/watch?v=yRRSH1erC40
youtube.com/watch?v=JuqBwU57IQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

vikings and huns

>If pagans were so strong why Christians and Muslims always completely BTFO'd them?

By the time the terrorists had hijacked the Roman army it was pretty much over for worshipers of God. Jesus promised followers of Moses eternity in hell and that's what they'll get.

youtube.com/watch?v=ojvrFOq5eKU

After a while, the symbols just don't matter anymore.
Like, do you think now of easter of rebirth and the sexual universe having to "play" with itself for procreation? Like the bunnies (who fuck all the time) the eggs (who is a container for life) stops having their symbolic semblance.

BUT, when you encounter NEW symbols you can validate it once again, and get the meaning behind them.
Just look at the western world and the eastern religions/philosophy, absoloutly gobbles it all up (yoga, meditation, jing-yang etc..)

>vikings
they got fucked up by Christians you retard and some of their most prominent leaders were Christian as well such as Harald Bluetooth

The idea of """"paganism"""" is a meme made up after it was already dead. Religion didn't have the same place in the lives of these dirty loincloth wearing savages as it did for Christians. They became Christians so easily because Christandom was so obviously superior. It was synonymous with civilization and culture and wealth and philosophy, whereas you lived in poverty and worshipped a fucking tree.

Can you explain yourself and what this youtube channel actually is?

This tbqh

Following up from the point above, there was also no eternal hope in paganism. Nords and Germannics for example believe you die, either go to Hel or Valhalla and the end of the world is a big battle between those of Hel and those of Valhalla where everyone dies including all the God's, then nothing. In their version of the afterlife you can still, and will, die. In the Christian afterlife you live for eternity in peace and content. There's no risk of dying again and you'll never have to fight another day in your life. That appealed a lot more to them because a lot lived very hard lives and wanted eternal rest. The reason paganism is "coming back" is because people are soft now and don't live the hard lives of their ancestors. They want to fight and be manly so they subscribe to a belief that tells them they'll fight in a huge battle. The roles have almost flipped, people who lived hard, tiring lives converted to Christianity because it preaches eternal peace and people who live soft, weak lives convert back to paganism because it preaches eternal war.

If Capitalism was so superior to Communism, how did Communism take over half the world?

Attached: 1515682559392.jpg (700x600, 326K)

>Always
China, Japan, and India says hi.

>Can you explain yourself and what this youtube channel actually is?

Yeah, I'm a God-King and this planet is run by terrorists who think if you write down "God says it's ok to murder" it becomes true.

youtube.com/watch?v=yRRSH1erC40

He's a crazy schizo who supposedly used to spam threads on some other board, but got b& and moved here.
I like his infographs.

>He's a crazy schizo who supposedly used to spam threads on some other board

No, the only other place I really posted was /x/

I'm a college-educated theologian and literature buff (I studied mainly religious studies and English) with a significant level of scientific literacy who is also a god.

youtube.com/watch?v=JuqBwU57IQQ

Attached: HawkingGiza.png (1047x895, 1.03M)

you mean when they had imperial backing because romans realised how easily manipulated christians are? just look at the traitor institutions of (((catholic church))) and (((orthodox church)))

atleast polytheists were hunted down by christians. christcucks openly invite their enemies because they have no connection to europe.

Take your meds

paganism is for peopel who fear God

enjoy worshiping twigs you retard. God, I hate blonde people, so fucking ugly and vain.

Shame you didn't take any video editing courses, that might teach you that having 400 things on screen at the same time is a shit way to present anything

>paganism is for people who fear God

yah well, if lived largely outdoors, and had to dodge lightning bolts, slog through the rain, work the earth with your bare hands because your life depended on its fertility on a daily basis, if you had to physically grapple with the animals both game and domestic, if you had to contend with nature with only your wits and your courage, you TOO would come to "FEAR" the gods.

but if you lived in a nice, orderly and expansive empire, like Rome, you may be more inclined to forgive your neighbor rather than slay him, you may do your small contribution to make the giant cog that is Rome go round, lest you incurr the wrath of the state upon you.

do you see where im going with this?

Christianity was a hallmark religion of empire-society. it befits a people who make up a large multi-national state, while paganism is the ideal for small homogeneous frontier societies.

Attached: 1480736569482.jpg (3885x2640, 2.19M)

Rome was degenerate, they had holidays where they buttfucked each other. The modern west basing itself so much on it is why you have the problems that you do today.

The height of Western Civilization, no God, just materialism, be happy!.

Alcohol! yay! god I love whites. I love the Catholic church and all those TV evangelists that totally didn't make Christianity into more of a pagan idolater religion than it already was.

>Shame you didn't take any video editing courses, that might teach you that having 400 things on screen at the same time is a shit way to present anything

It's an easier way to present a longer amount of information in a shorter time span. You are free to rewind/rewatch youtube videos at your leisure, most browsers even buffer the whole video for you so it doesn't take up extra bandwidth either.

Reagardless, the fact that God exists can be summed up quite quickly by simply showing you one statement from Shakespeare that has been proved premonitory and to have come to pass.

It's only my duty to inform you gravity exists, not to stop you from jumping off a skyscraper if you believe it doesn't.

Attached: Giza Comic.png (1050x720, 1.02M)

and for a while they were pagan and fucked up christians