1354 Calories 62 g protein

1354 Calories 62 g protein

and hundreds of thousands of dollars in medical bills for your coronary bypass and colectomy operations

Its flame grilled beef with fresh vegetables fyi

Not worth it. Unless you take off the buns,

I would rather lettuce wrapped burgers from a&w

I assume the calorie count is from both burgers? Does the frying cause the higher calorie count, I don't really eat thjs

You say that like it's a good ratio.

Just under half of my tdee. I'd rather eat nine times a day rather than get all my calories in one meal.

Good for winter bulking

Those macros are awful though

Bk doesn't fry their burgers. They have this rotator grill thing, so they're technically grilled. I worked at a Bk for a week so you can take my word for it

Is that healthy I'm finna grab these whoppers rn

This is what I was thinking.

I 15:1 ratio is what I aim for on my diet.

fag

They taste like shit though.

McD's doublecheeses are the same price, and taste better. Plus you get steroids in their meat.

Since when is anything grilled unhealthy?

Alright, so I have high metabolism and I've been super skinny for most of my life. I've always eaten relatively healthy, but in the past ~5 months since I start lifting, I've thrown caution to the wind and I essentially eat whatever I want. I've been trying to bulk because I want to get big

I usually do cardio once a week, maximum - is this a good life style or not? I'm not getting fat or anything and I have a 6-pack, but I feel like I'm getting a little gut and I'm afraid it's not sustainable

anyways I'm about to go get a whopper because of this thread

In my country is 2for8 (€), and our minimum wage is 3 times less.

JUST

I never thought of that
That probably reduced a few hundred free calories, right? The buns must be infested with sugar

"high metabolism" stopped reading there you are a pseudo science cuck retard who needs to understand the fundamental rules of thermodynamics.

230 calories 51 g protein

holy mother of gains

Ah okay thanks for the info

Do u have any recommendations on food there?

>0g trans fat
Wew. What a health hazard that must be if that's their health claim.

Since when is red meat healthy? Stop being stupid.

>Hamburger
>Some low-quality vegetables
>Bread
DIABEETUS HEART ATTACK CHEMICALS

SHITPOSTING
CAPSLOCK
"UR STUPID"

>has 67g of fat
>i-it's just meat, veggies and bread

Yeah, and a shit ton of soybean oil and carcinogenic additives.

>mfw for 6 buck I can get a pound of chicken titties, oil, hot sauce, spices, and have money left over
>mfw cooking up those titties would = 680 calories, 97g protein
Also I'm on a cut so I can't be hitting up BK for that many calories and only 62g protons

Get no mayo and it's only 1000 calories and 56g protein according to their website.

I've actually gotten this deal twice since they had it.

Fast food burgers make me wanna tgrow up nowadays